Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrifying to think pictures of your child are out there for anyone to see and do what they please with... when will these instascammers learn? Makes me go cold thinking about it.
the latest selfie... no filter so the company can use her pic and she can get some collabs? See straight through it... although she’s really looks like
‘the lights are on but no ones home’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jobsworth second wave warrior here and NHS Staff Nurse. It’s the most horrendous thing we’ve ever ever ever had to deal with in terms of emotionally and physically. Some Senior colleagues are now suffering extreme lows due to the manner in which people died, alone, and then having to ring the families to say they’d passed. I’m also fully supportive of the BLM movement. You can support both causes and be concerned about infection. I hope people are still maintaining distance.

Anyway back to Hinch. She’s clearly clearly having the full famalam over for some sausage slop
I’m a palliative nurse and I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much after shifts than the last three months. I wanted to quit about six weeks in, I had a major wobble, and it’s never happened before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I don’t think there will be a big party. She literally has no friends except her Ma, the neice, and Trace? Never seen Onslow out with mates even before lockdown. I’ve been around Tattle/Hinch since about October last year and only seen the “kids” visit once I think? Not sure why she’s bought so much stuff - except for the obvious photos “for the gram” 🤷‍♀️
Isn’t it sad if she’s going all out buying all this stuff for Ron’s first birthday and let’s face it - it’s really all for her to look good and for a post on a grid, all the matchy Peter rabbit stuff.. He’s so young - she should just spend the day with him and play, or go for a lovely walk. Kids don’t need much (certainly not at that age), but they love attention and time from their parents, and that’s free and doesnt come ordered off eBay or amazon thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd say for the gram
But we all know she is inviting the Barker clan around for a "social distance" BBQ. Minus her 2 half sisters of course because ma barker has banned them from the family.
Doubt the hinch side will be invited. They all dislike her for being a cheating bleep
What about Jamie, do they think he’s a “cheating bleep” too?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it sad if she’s going all out buying all this stuff for Ron’s first birthday and let’s face it - it’s really all for her to look good and for a post on a grid, all the matchy Peter rabbit stuff.. He’s so young - she should just spend the day with him and play, or go for a lovely walk. Kids don’t need much (certainly not at that age), but they love attention and time from their parents, and that’s free and doesnt come ordered off eBay or amazon thankfully.
I’ll be honest... my baby’s 1 soon and I have got lots of decs for the house and garden bright colourful ones. My circumstances are different and we are having a celebration for more reasons that just birthday. Ronnie isn’t going to give 2 hoots that his party is Peter rabbit themed..... I couldn’t think of a more bland thing to go for! Poor kid he wants bright colours if anything...... she has definitely done this for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is what bugs me. They are both home all day doing naff all yet every single morning without fail, she is up with the baby. Every morning. Or they are both up together. Don't they take it it turns and argue like normal people about who's turn is it to get up in the mornings? I find it very strange...

Reactions: 17
Anyone think it's extremely odd how we're all being choked with videos of Ronnieblesshim crawling?? I am a severe story viewer (im ashamed) and there was no huge pantomime of ronnieblesshim first crawling? Is the roach lying to us AGAIN? Is she embarrassed hes one and just started to crawl as thats not PERFECT? What a mystery. Thing is though if she wasn't a lying C*NT then mebys she would get more support, dick head. Morning rant fellow tattle bastards....ATV❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh come on hinch. If you went to bed when you say you did 5.40 ain’t early. So what you falling asleep for. Billy bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly the more I see videos of him crawling the more I realise what a ducking death trap her house is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And i may be slow jumping on here but did i see correct? The silly bint had a bath last night with ronnieblesshim’s new toy? Please what joke this woman is. Shes like 13 going on 30 sooooooooo sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here is what bugs me. They are both home all day doing naff all yet every single morning without fail, she is up with the baby. Every morning. Or they are both up together. Don't they take it it turns and argue like normal people about who's turn is it to get up in the mornings? I find it very strange...
Or do that thing where you lie there pretending to be asleep and hoping that your partner will get up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh come on hinch. If you went to bed when you say you did 5.40 ain’t early. So what you falling asleep for. Billy bullshit.
YUP.
I went to bed around 10ishfell asleep around 11 woke around 3 to feed my son he was up between 5.30-6 and I’m grand 7-8 months in your body just kinda adjusts and yes you have days you’re shattered but mostly you’re alright and I’m dealing with a bout of sciatica that had me bedridden for two days today was the first day I’ve been able to actually pick my son up and change his nappy and clothes in over a week

Reactions: 8
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
Doesn’t mean said followers will buy it Soph! Probably 3/4 just want to check out the tit you promote 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Normal people’ - I’m not sure what you put in this category? Everyday I get up with my kids, I do it coz I’m not one of ‘those people’ that likes to lay in! I like to be up getting stuff in the house done as early as I can so that I get the whole day with my kids! It’s 8am and both my kids are fed and dressed and so am I, my house is clean and tidy and the washing it out on the line.... why so that I can take the kids to the woods and come home to naff all to do! I prefer to have an hour in the afternoon to lazy on the sofa rather than a lay in! Not everyone is forced to get up with their kids so we can’t assume Jamie hasn’t offered, maybe she simply doesn’t want to or doesn’t like to lay in! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every post lately seems to address things we have discussed, The lunch yesterday wasn’t shown as it was “frozen leftovers” the crawling, think there will be a baby proving story this week? Bingo time, thanks for making us feel seen 😂✌🏻- also I think she comments in this thread, her or vesty 👀 we see you

‘Normal people’ - I’m not sure what you put in this category? Everyday I get up with my kids, I do it coz I’m not one of ‘those people’ that likes to lay in! I like to be up getting stuff in the house done as early as I can so that I get the whole day with my kids! It’s 8am and both my kids are fed and dressed and so am I, my house is clean and tidy and the washing it out on the line.... why so that I can take the kids to the woods and come home to naff all to do! I prefer to have an hour in the afternoon to lazy on the sofa rather than a lay in! Not everyone is forced to get up with their kids so we can’t assume Jamie hasn’t offered, maybe she simply doesn’t want to or doesn’t like to lay in! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree there’s no normal, my husband is like you, up at the crack of dawn and motivated I lie on but do all the evening and night stuff, just what works for you isn’t it xx

Reactions: 1
Maybe the three hours playing blockity block have taken their toll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A lot of us get up at 5.30am every day, even without kids.....that's having stayed up past midnight to get a delivery slot for elderly parents that aren't local. She's lucky she has the choice to get up, make Jamie get up, or have a nap at any point during the day.
The only people who get my sympathy at the minute are all the key workers and people who have continued to work, or have had their work load doubled at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone think it's extremely odd how we're all being choked with videos of Ronnieblesshim crawling?? I am a severe story viewer (im ashamed) and there was no huge pantomime of ronnieblesshim first crawling? Is the roach lying to us AGAIN? Is she embarrassed hes one and just started to crawl as thats not PERFECT? What a mystery. Thing is though if she wasn't a lying C*NT then mebys she would get more support, dick head. Morning rant fellow tattle bastards....ATV❤
Remember ages ago (feels like ages but lockdown feels like it's been going on for about a year already so I have no idea how long ago it actually was 😂) and she said he was "so close to crawling guyzzzzz" when he actually couldn't even sit up unaided. Then Stacey's Rex stood up by himself and all of a sudden he "just isn't interested in crawling guyzzzz, he wants to stand up! Looks like he won't crawl, just like my niece" and then the staged standing photos started, with that first one where he looked really unnatural, with his feet too close together. And Tattle said "he wasn't nearly crawling, because you would have videoed it Soph, and he isn't getting himself to a standing position, because you would have videoed it Soph". Just like the Tattle bastards predicted, now he's crawling and she's filming him all the time. Her hinchers must have very short memories 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.