Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on Leonas insta vid. “Thank you Mrs Hinch for sharing”
Someone even said “thanks for getting this to a bigger audience”. Am bleeping speechless. These thick lunatics literally would die for her wouldn’t they?
she’s such a beg

Reactions: 4
She definitely didn’t get up at 5:40 .... there would have been a story at that time if so..... because every second of her life is caught on camera guuyyyzz! Why the overload of Ronnie crawling..... we get it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She prob doesn’t go to bed early - she’s up reading comments and thinking of the weeks content and how to address them - like baby proofing the kitchen cupboards. It’s lovely that Ron is crawling and it’s hard work when they are on the move, but she has the luxury of time on her hands and having a partner with her 24/7 to help. Not many of us have that type of luxury.

Reactions: 11
This might have already been said (you guys move so fast!), but she seems to be more annoyed about the ebay seller increasing the price of her dress than the fact that they've used a picture of her baby without her permission. If my child had been used to sell something on eBay I'd be FUMING! I'd report them, I'd do everything in my power to get it removed. But then, I don't plaster my baby all over the Internet..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know much about these PR agencies or how they manage their clients but I’m curious... how much of what she does is decided by her, Onslow or Gleam do we think?
If it’s mostly Gleam and Onslow then I’d say she is very unhappy and has lost control!
(This is the part where I post a box for replies, ignore the replies, and then take the post down!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This might have already been said (you guys move so fast!), but she seems to be more annoyed about the ebay seller increasing the price of her dress than the fact that they've used a picture of her baby without her permission. If my child had been used to sell something on eBay I'd be FUMING! I'd report them, I'd do everything in my power to get it removed. But then, I don't plaster my baby all over the Internet..
Quite frankly she needs to get over it. People out there will be using images of Ronnie for far more sinister purposes than marketing on Ebay- she made that choice. That particular image really should be the least of her concerns 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What a strange song to play over your child. Just to let me down and mess me around hmmmm great song choice soph oh do Ron ron you dont fit her picture perfect world stop letting mummmuzzzzzz down ronzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'they've screenshot Ronnie it's out of my control!' next story here's Ronnie sleeping on me whilst I stare into the camera grinning at my own face ... W T F .... Just keep feeding your son to everyone after admitting people screen shot him FFS
She wrecks me ! Oh no they’ve used ronron pic here’s another you can have to use straight after ! Woman is a head !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh come on hinch. If you went to bed when you say you did 5.40 ain’t early. So what you falling asleep for. Billy bullshit.
Exactly I'm up at 4am every morning to go to that thing called work that she knows nothing about she needs one big reality check

Reactions: 9
That's twice she has been offended by someone using Ronnies pic, first that man and now eBay. Her hinchers have pages dedicated to Ronnie and share his pics regularly, how naive of her to think her hinchers can't be inappropriate. Protect your child ffs

Reactions: 19
Oh so she’s not being doing swipe ups because people change the prices... and there was me thinking she thought there were more important issues at the moment...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Normal people’ - I’m not sure what you put in this category? Everyday I get up with my kids, I do it coz I’m not one of ‘those people’ that likes to lay in! I like to be up getting stuff in the house done as early as I can so that I get the whole day with my kids! It’s 8am and both my kids are fed and dressed and so am I, my house is clean and tidy and the washing it out on the line.... why so that I can take the kids to the woods and come home to naff all to do! I prefer to have an hour in the afternoon to lazy on the sofa rather than a lay in! Not everyone is forced to get up with their kids so we can’t assume Jamie hasn’t offered, maybe she simply doesn’t want to or doesn’t like to lay in! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Calm yourself down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Scotch Pancakes this morning GUYSSSSSSS just a normal easy breakfast... I call bingo. Poor Soph, she must be exhausted!!!! No time to mill her own oats for Ronald.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is what bugs me. They are both home all day doing naff all yet every single morning without fail, she is up with the baby. Every morning. Or they are both up together. Don't they take it it turns and argue like normal people about who's turn is it to get up in the mornings? I find it very strange...
Exactly this we have an agreement I get up first with baby then hubby gets up then in morning I get up when he’s up and hubby sleeps on then he comes down and I have brekkie and continues rest of day. She Makes out it’s her only who gets up all the time

Reactions: 2
Sorry if been mentioned I've just caught up on her stories. I seem to watch them more now i don't follow her and keep up with these posts haha... she does realise only 6 people are allowed in the household at once aye??
I mean I know its the babys 1st birthday but all these decorations etc seems a waste. SS had the right idea by making all hers.
They're not even
Oo what page is this please?
Nooooo!!
Screenshot_20200609-091340_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Exactly this we have an agreement I get up first with baby then hubby gets up then in morning I get up when he’s up and hubby sleeps on then he comes down and I have brekkie and continues rest of day. She Makes out it’s her only who gets up all the time
They say humans are hardwired not to ignore the sound of a crying baby. It’s an evolutionary thing. NOT MY PARTNER. Daft bastard slept through all her newborn wakings. Not even pretending like her was legit snoring. Dread to think what would happen if he was a single dad. bleeping idiot. Sorry I’m ranting. If Jamie is the same this is the only thing I’m with Soph on. By the time I wake him up I’m awake anyway and it’s pointless 🤣🤣🤣 so I take 90 minute long baths in the evening and great long showers as well as revenge. Post lockdown in bleeping off on a massive day sesh then spending the whole day in bed hungover and he will deal with it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my good god the unnecessary chemicals that woman uses give me the fear!
Who the f*ck sprays Elbow Grease on their already clean worktop? The clue is in the name as to what the purpose is of the product.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.