Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
But.....If she cooked him a fish finger sandwich it would be too many carbs a bowl of soup Too much salt and a bowl of pasta something someone would moan about lol
she ..can’t ..fucking.. win ..
I personally couldn't give a flying flip flop what she makes for him as long as she is feeding him and he is happy and healthy (which he seems to be) that's all that matters. But if she brings a cooking book out then I will lose my shit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Smellypoohead

Someone please tell me why she is freezing the curry if she’s going to have it for dinner TOMORROW?! What a waste of time to freeze and defrost it ffs🤦🏻‍♀️ Just stick it in the fridge like a normal person

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Macklen83

Chatty Member
When he is older he will question why she pretended he could do these things. I wonder if she will be honest and say “I was embarrassed by you not fitting into the perfect life I portrayed”. However she words it to him she will not look good. I hope she has a fund set up for that kids counselling when he’s older. Poor little git. Imagine your own Mum being embarrassed by you ☹
That’s so true. She’s really over the moon he’s crawling and rightly so, it’s lovely when ya kids hit milestones. What isn’t lovely is lying about it saying they’ve hit them before they have. Takes the shine off when it really happens. Hope you feel shame soph. You should be ashamed. Stop fucking pathologically lying!!!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She won't put a stair gate on living room door as that'll mean her precious 1st born will be locked out. No one treats her handsome manz like that. 😉

• Haha

Irishbird20

It seems she has been on here having a nosy... Did anyone else feel showing Jamie's flip flops was a nudge that he's pissing her off like was said here?

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
i agree with you, are all of the people positing on this thread seriously trying to say thar they don’t have a nice home and live in a padded cell.
kids hurt themselves all of the time but as long as there is nothing like a heavy mirror balanced against a wall thar could fall down, anything harmful in the cupboards and drawers he can reach then I don’t see anything wrong with her keeping her lounge as it is. ( actually I would probably also put the clear soft edges on any glass tables as they are sharp )
The woman has baskets FULL of dangerous crap all just lying there on the floor. Wax melts and low hanging tie backs on her curtains. A GLASS JAR full of fucking mint imperials. Wax burners all in reach, plants dangling down from shelves. She CANNOT keep her living room the way it is, are you kidding me?

She loves her child so much and worries every second about him apparently, including worrying about him being rejected by a girlfriend in the near future. I cannot get my head around why she’s not worrying more about him strangling himself on her curtain tie backs whilst she goes to the toilet. Or heaven forbid he chokes on one of the thousand mint imperials she has as plain as day in front of him on that table.

Her living room is okay if she wants to spend the next 2 years watching him like a damn hawk and never be able to leave his side for 3 seconds, which we all know you have to do from time to time. I apologise for sounding angry, I agree you can’t keep them wrapped up in cotton wool (my 1.5 year old fell from the tv stand the other day, he’s fine btw🤦🏻‍♀️) but you absolutely SHOULD move things out the way that can potentially KILL them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He’s definitely only just started to crawl. The novelty is still there - if he had been doing it for ages she wouldn’t be going overboard with the videos!

• Haha

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Wonder if she will be able to produce her big meals for Ronnie at lunch time now he’s crawling and she doesn’t have time to wash her hair, get dressed, eat🙄🙄?!

• Haha
  • Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
So relatable Zophlora...my loft is a riot that I open and throw things in ..as for that fucking hand with chav tattoo...needs dismembered ...hope that helps
Everything in my loft is in a circle just around the inside of the hatch as I can't be arsed to get up there...or should I say my fat arse can't get up there 🤣

• Haha

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Has she ever washed her hair??
Probably not no, all of Ronnie’s pointing would have probably prevented her from showering. Do you think her and SS have a competition to see who can go the longest without washing their hair or going for a wash?

• Haha
  • Sick

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Why would she post that snatching of the treat? It made me jump and pull away.
Anyone would think she wants us to discuss her.
She's an irresponsible moron.

a big give away

Chatty Member
I genuinely think she posts and then runs to tattle to see what we are saying then makes comment on how "lots of people messaging me 😂😂"

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I get the impression that she loved the wedding and all that entails and liked the idea of having a baby. But real marriage and running around after kids is hard work, sometimes thankless and mundane. Anyone married or in a relationship and has kids etc knows it can be such a struggle whether you have money or not. Maybe her insta platform keeps the fairytale element alive for her cause she can’t deal with the fact that life is sometimes just boring. The point is you have to nurture and work at your relationships and she’s avoiding and neglecting this by living her own fairytale on Instagram.
Classic case of that person who got all wrapped up in having the perfect wedding that she forgot about the actual marriage. Then she got pregnant and it's all exciting, everyone asks about it, ooh is it your first, do you know what you're having etc. Then you have a new baby and again everyone is cooing, oh isn't he lovely, he's got his dad's thing for vests eyes, and all the jokes about handing him back as soon as he fills his nappy. I really think she thought it was all sunshine and roses and now the reality is very different and it's not easy like in the rom coms, she's not happy but she's desperately trying to tell herself she is because she's got everything that fits her perfect Instagram life, so she can't admit it because that would be like admitting her life isn't the amazing thing she's portrayed it to be. The Hinchers are quick to say that us trolls are just jealous, but actually she's got nothing I'm jealous of. I live in a rented terraced house which my partner and I work hard for, but it's filled with love and memories, she can keep her soulless grey mansion.

• Heart

WeepingWillow

Guys,

I have a confession. A big one. I didn’t mean to do it but I’m only human and I make mistakes guys. I didn’t really give it a thought, I just done it and now I think I’ll regret it but please don’t hate me.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s got a proper boner about showing us how Ronnie is crawling everywhere.... it’s fine if he’s only just learnt to do it but why lie weeks ago making it out like he’s been doing it ages! I find her so irritating coz she’s full of shit! Wanting to be better than others! My eldest walked at 11 months my youngest not till 13 nearly 14 months.... did I lie about it no! It’s all bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25