Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maz81

VIP Member
Mother of the Year..........My arse!
Not baby proofing your house ✔
Taking safety lids off liquid tabs ✔
Letting your son grab the mutts tail ✔
Lying about his development and making it look like he's doing more than he can, like propping him up like an ornament (we don't forget hinch) ✔
Plonking him on that bench outside your house, which he could have quite easily faceplanted the floor, but you had to do it for the gram to show all us trolls that he's sitting guyszzz ✔
Feeding him slop for months and then out of nowhere cos the ellas kitchen collab didn't happened, you suddenly became Deliah Smith ✔
Giving him that awful juice out a bottle ✔
Sticking cling film over paint so he doesn't make a mess ✔
Not letting have an colour or stimulation in his life, does he even know who Peppa pig or iggle piggle are FFS ✔
The list goes on Hinch, sort your shit out, instead of having a fanny fit over flip flops, get a grip. What about your son actually hurting himself. All this anxiety you claim to have over something bad happening to Ronnie is BS, you care more about your tatty, cheap grey house more than your son. You really are an odd fish Hinch 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Thatcake

Come out of hiding. #cakegate has been closed, you're safe here lol. We are a friendly bunch really and mean no harm. And if you bring screenshots of DMs we're even friendlier 🤣
I’m good, if it’s only Mrs Hinch and my ex husband who hates me in this world that’s a small price to pay, after all you could have entire websites dedicated to expressing their disgust of me.......now that would be something to be upset about. *CAKEDROP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Serenag92

I can NOT stand these clicking cleaning videos! Like no one follows her for cleaning...that’s what people did follow you for at the start. I watched some of her old highlights Last night where she did her thirty minute Hinch list before Mr came home etc. she was so much more normal and dare I say likeable. Now she is just plain annoying and boring. Wish she would click her fingers and vanish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Hinch's content is such a bore that she has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

PurpleLemonade

"So guys as you know, I've always wanted a memory corner in the loft. Well I don't know what happened but I came upstairs and found a new staircase and the loft has turned into a master bedroom with en suite! Can you believe it guys? I just love it. I can't believe this is happening to me in my little village that has a moon in the sky."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
If flip flops annoy her wait until ronnieblessem is leaving cups, plates and glasses in his room for weeks, dirty boxers under his bed and his room smells like someone has died in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lottix

The mother of the naked child messaged me back on Instagram and said she is ok with it being shared?!!! What. The. Fuck.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Can't wait to see the bunny made out of pissy sticks.
I can't remember if this has been shown before,but I hope she's lucky enough to find more of the bamboo cane that often falls out of trees🤔
Screenshot_20200607-081540_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Still loads to catch up on guyyyyyzzzz but is it just me or is anyone else on edge with everything going on in the world? I took a walk to one of my fave fields this morning and couldn’t stop looking at these trees - helped me soooo much just knowing that wherever we are in the world we’re all breathing the same oxygen they’re giving out. I just love it. Hope that makes sense?!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
She’s so weird! They are eating breakfast and talking. WTF? Also, she’s got to learn again? It’s not a new child, his sleeping time has changed. Fucking hell. This woman really needs help
What exactly have they got left to talk about?

Hinch: jaymmmmeeee did you know there was a pandemic going on?
Jamie: yeah mate
Hinch: jaymmmmeeee did hear about those riots taking place all over the world
Hinch: jaymmmmeeee did I tell you about #cake gate
Hinch: jaymmmmeeee did you know maldon has it's own moon
Jamie: im off to put a bet on babez, heres a nice flashing ball that spins around. That should keep ya busy till I get back

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Hayles1990

She couldn’t possibly get a stair gate and risk her house looking like a peasants. 🙄 Idiotic. I don’t know how she forgets to eat, I fucking love eating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42