Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It also drives me mad that she has “the dining room I’ve wanted since I was little” but they NEVER eat at the table. Always off their knees!

I can tell she is gonna really wind me up today. It’s not even 9am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

bubblebuttt

As if she's actually gonna make a home corner in her loft and just chill up there looking at pictures of ronnieblesshim eating mashed salmon 🙄 kids gonna be like 'yeah mam this is great can I go play now?' 'NO YOU MUST SIT WITH MUMMAZ AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU ATE ON THE 25th MAY 2020!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Last night I sent a message of concern to Hinch. I politely told her all of the concerns about this Bathly company and asked her to look for herself at some of the red flags about them. Today she blocked me. She really doesn't give a shit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Poor fucking Trace in the loft, giving out bird noise SOS signals 🗣 WE HEAR YA TRACE HANG IN THERE KIDDA!!! 😂

“Hello police? Yes we’d like to report someone being held against their will up in a loft. Think Rumpelstilstskin but not weaving gold, more like filing thousands of false nails”
“Where abouts is this person?”
“Well it’s in a little village where only 64,000 people live, you may never have heard of it. It has lots of fields and it’s own moon; we call it the Moon of Maldon” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

TomTitLane

VIP Member
She did and has clearly removed them. She probably struggled to open them with her creepy claws.
I bet Jamie found her sitting on the floor crying while she tried to open the cupboard with her salad fingers so she could get her Minky.

20200608_125423.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Al828

So she’s worked ‘so hard’ for a house and convinced mugs to fill it for free but her dream is to sit in the loft, hunched under a beam to flick through scrap books of undercooked mince?

It’s just not a thing sane people do. All of us store memories in the loft. Then when you have a clear out or move, you spend some time looking at them. Stop trying to make everything special, be normal.

What’s next? Hanging out by the wheelie bins to recite poetry?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
If Jamie's flip flops are a big deal for her, why does the Queen of baskets, just not keep a basket by the french doors for him to pop them in?

ps, on the MOD/FOD thread, a poster has been running Instagram analytical software, mainy as FOD has been caught out buying bot followers, but Hinch had a dip of 200 last night, bot accounts being deleted most likely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Misssj80

VIP Member
Soph he obviously hasn't been crawling for ages and he has obviously not been pulling himself up for ages, he can't pull himself up to standing yet, you obviously staged all those standing photos, but why? Bizarre behaviour. Just accept he will do things in his own time and stop lying to instagram, there really is no need

• Heart

LadyB

In a strop cos her bloke left a flip flop somewhere he shouldn't? I'm glad that's all she has to worry about. Does he not dribble on the bathroom floor after having a pee? Does he not look in a cupboard without moving anything and say "I can't see any beans in here". Does he not say "where do you keep your small tea plates?" How about "Oh my god you have forgotten to order sparkling water on your Tesco order, I can't believe it" or "You have a cobweb up there in the corner " Get a grip lass and do what I do - tell him to **** off or you will put the flip flops in the bin. Problem sorted Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart

auntylil

Chatty Member
Ooh can we make one too?! Please please pretty please?!

A lovely montage of her lies, dangerous behaviours and meltdowns!
I feel that this should be posted on the first page of every thread as well, alongside the Covidiot one!
Hinch.png

And maybe this, just for good measure.
FIREHINCH.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Serenag92

Also she’s put she’s ordered some books for her and Vest to read...I thought she didn’t have time to get changed, eat or anything yesterday so when is she going to find time to read??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Thatcake

*runs off and hides behind a pile of dog treats whispers “let me know when this is over” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LadyB

I'd never heard the word mumma before. I've heard mum, mam, mummy, mother etc., but not mumma so I looked it up on the internet this morning - well I have bugger all else to do and I am not starting polishing my sink or even cleaning. Anyway the URBAN DICTIONARY was the first thing to pop up and this was their definition "Girl with a somewhat pig like face including a distorted nose and slight wrinkles that resemble a bulldog" Oh dear Sophie you will have to start saying mum instead :) Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She is so quick to respond to stuff we say on here. I reckon she has it set up so Alexa reads every new comment out to her straight away!

• Haha
Reactions: 32