Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
When he is older he will question why she pretended he could do these things. I wonder if she will be honest and say “I was embarrassed by you not fitting into the perfect life I portrayed”. However she words it to him she will not look good. I hope she has a fund set up for that kids counselling when he’s older. Poor little git. Imagine your own Mum being embarrassed by you ☹
My mum told me she only wanted 3 children - I'm the youngest of 4. Out of those 4, only one is in regular contact, one has sporadic contact and the other 2 (of which I'm one) have nothing to do with her at all. I am a firm believer that if you don't want kids, don't have them. It's unfair. I spent a lot of time in my teenage years trying to please her, before I grew up and realised that nothing was ever good enough, and that was her problem, not mine. Despite all her shrill bleating about how much she loves him, she doesn't show it and when he's grown he will look back and know his life was all for show. If she can't cope with J-dog's flip flops, she will lose her mind when Ronnie is bigger and messing up her perfect home just by being a child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

TomTitLane

VIP Member
*runs off and hides behind a pile of dog treats whispers “let me know when this is over” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Come out of hiding. #cakegate has been closed, you're safe here lol. We are a friendly bunch really and mean no harm. And if you bring screenshots of DMs we're even friendlier 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

shadyessex33

VIP Member
This is strange for a company based in the UK...dodgy company! Fake Chinese website pretending to be a UK family business!
They don’t accept PayPal. Straight away I’d be suspicious. PayPal is your insurance if they don’t deliver!

• Heart

PurpleLemonade

I’ve tried to find the comment on here that someone posted about the toy company not being legit but can’t find it anymore. What is wrong with them?
- the company has existed for just over a month
- their return address doesn't exist
- no PayPal/payment security
- it's cheap tat dropshipped from Aliexpress (if it even arrives)
- they've used a fake stock image of a family to represent themselves
- hundreds of fake reviews
- multiple people posting about being scammed
- instantly deleting/blocking any complaints

They also have an affiliate scheme so I suspect this is what she's doing.

Well done Soph 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
View attachment 148939

Why is he not being supervised?! All the cleaning chemicals in her cupboards, had Ma Barker got the day off?!
Oh how hilarious, she can't brush her hair because she's so worried about Ronnie now he's crawling, but he has time to get in the kitchen and annihilate her cloffs while she's nipped out for a fag? What about all those chemicals you have stored in those cupboards with no locks on Soph? Do you still shut the lid on your washing tabs or was that just for show and you still pull them off so they fit nicely in your basket? I bet Ronnie hasn't even done this, he'll be having his pre-lunch coma in his death trap moses basket and she's set this up for a bit of content. Or maybe Vestlife did it looking for his bollocks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

shadyessex33

VIP Member
omg tell me about it! 30 and worries aboutmaking a roast for just you and your partner 🤣 it was something to do with the timing of the different things
She only makes an aunt Bessie roast anyway. How hard is reading the packet times? She always bangs on about how amazing her Mum’s roasts are, but that’s all Aunt Bessie shit as well 😂 cringe! That’s why Freda goes to Iceland 😂

• Haha
Biggest problem I now have with her - over the absolute shite she now comes out with - is the fact that she’s never once held her hands up and said to her following “don’t do this” ... so many of her tips she’s spewed are actual fire hazards ... the flowers on the hob pissed off after a warning from the fire service but not a warning to her disciples not to do this, fabric softener and water spray on soft furnishing - fire hazard. She’s constantly telling everyone she’s just learning guyyyzzzz then why not hold your fuckin hand sup and accept you made a few mistakes instead of putting peoples lives at risk with all these chemical products and unsafe methods ! Knob head mate. I hope this makes sense

• Heart
  • Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Anyone think that Jamie is desperate to go back to work and Soph won't let him. He just looks bored and uninterested.

• Haha