Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!
My dog doesn’t get a treat everyday, especially not them dentastix but then again my dogs not little fat lord Fauntleroy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

hinchsumz

I really LOL’d when i looked at her story this morning “Gretal AND flip flops” the two main things us tattle bastards were on about yesterday....and she still claims she does not come on here. Fu*k off Zoph, your not suffering with anxiety, that pit in your stomach. its called compulsive lying 😡 and for christ sakes while im on a rant and i know you come on here theres a fucking pandemic going on and you're main worry is flip flops. Stay off social media you fame hungry whore and go educate yourself on current affairs you silly bint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

lurker1mill

So Wonwon has been crawling for ages, but we’ve not seen it... but now we’re seeing it everyday! It would make so many mums feel better if she was just honest! It’s fine if you’ve got a late crawler! Just be honest!!! All babies grow at a different pace, she needn’t compare to Rex. Also them baskets look full of chokeables! Gunna be hard to find a new place for 20million baskets that are scattered around the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WeepingWillow

I actually prefer it when she feeds him ridiculous crap! “Ooooh RonRon, lobster tail mashed with avacado and spaghetti hoops for lunch, a strawberry cut into the shape of a pterodactyl and chopped caviar beans for after! Eats up little mans!!”

cheese sandwiches just aren’t as entertaining! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha

WeepingWillow

She’s definitely got an account here.....there’s definitely an account that’s VIP and is her or Jamie or her sister in hiding!!

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Have just done a bit of research into buying bot followers, it looks like there are schemes whereby you can subscribe on a monthy basis, eg 100,000 followers, drip fed at a rate of 10,000 per month.

Sound familiar?

• Wow

Maz81

VIP Member
That loft story today though, I mean come on, a memory corner! Really Hinch stop embarrassing yourself. I know you have zero content but please stop with the crap. Oh and simba....... more like Pumba 😂😂

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
It’s not even 10am and I have so many questions!!

1) Why is sitting with her unemployed husband eating breakfast such a novelty?

2) Why do they only get 20 mins together in the morning if they’re both out of work?

3) Why does she make a point of saying they’re talking? Is that not normal when you’re the only two people in the room?

4) is it not rude to take out your phone and take a picture and update your Instagram if you’re sitting having a meal with one other person and “talking”.

5) is she going to address the fact that she’s recommended a company that are no way legit to her “friends” who are quite obviously going to scammed? Or just wait for it to disappear from her story like it never happened.

She is the most irresponsible person to have that sort of platform. We all make mistakes. We’re all learning in life every day. The irony is she’s trying to be relatable but the best way to do that would be to admit to mistakes. Not portray a perfect life.

I need to stop watching and everything annoys me but I find this sort of stuff fascinating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s so weird! They are eating breakfast and talking. WTF? Also, she’s got to learn again? It’s not a new child, his sleeping time has changed. Fucking hell. This woman really needs help
They’re talking?! Does he have to text her perhaps? Or insta message for her to reply?

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I’m not cut out for it, any of it, plus I’m all out of hilarious responses now so I’ll concede and bow out (kinda) gracefully 👋🏻💋🐶
That's a shame, we enjoyed you being here (even though you flopped with the DMs lol). Do consider staying, even if you don't continue with the hilarious comebacks you can still have laugh at all the other #gates that come up for discussion. If not, all the best with your business and thanks for the entertainment while it lasted 😆

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Soph he obviously hasn't been crawling for ages and he has obviously not been pulling himself up for ages, he can't pull himself up to standing yet, you obviously staged all those standing photos, but why? Bizarre behaviour. Just accept he will do things in his own time and stop lying to instagram, there really is no need
When he is older he will question why she pretended he could do these things. I wonder if she will be honest and say “I was embarrassed by you not fitting into the perfect life I portrayed”. However she words it to him she will not look good. I hope she has a fund set up for that kids counselling when he’s older. Poor little git. Imagine your own Mum being embarrassed by you ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She must dread putting up her stories cause she knows no matter what it is, 5 seconds later it’ll be ripped to shreds on here 😂

This is why I don’t buy into her anxiety bullshit. If it was that bad you would really not put yourself through it every day

• Heart
  • Haha

hinchsumz

This woman is really beginning to boil my piss......sitting with vestlife on a morning is well needed!!!! She wants to thank her lucky stars he is there to speak to unlike some of us that are key workers and our full family are like passing ships!!! FUCK YOU MRS HINCH....
Ohhh and while im on and i KNOW you come on here i thought id let you know your marriage must be a shambles if eating breakfast with your husband is not the norm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
That video by her Hinchers is turning my stomach. Maybe her 'real' followers like Cumslut and peeeedo-fred can do one? That would make interesting viewing.

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I see aggressive Gretal is back. Trying to be relatable? This does not make you more relatable you stupid cow! If all you have to deal with is a pair of flip flops your a lucky girl! I wish Jamie would get them flip flops and shove them where the sun doesnt shine!

• Haha