Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Yeah and I can guaranteed @Thatcake wouldnt be here if she had of mentioned them, they would be loving all the money they make from it 🙄
We all end up here for certain reasons once we ‘see the light’. What’s wrong with her being here now that she’s found out (the hard way) that Zophlora is a Grade A bitch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Hi 👋🏻
Desperate and immature here 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂

Hi 👋🏻
Stupid and shameful here 👋🏻
You take chances to see if anything will come of it, all whilst still working your backside off building your business, it’s been shrugged off not paid off. I must say you guys are a delight on here, really supportive until I turned off the madness because I’m a small business that actually makes dog treats not a platform for the UnHinched 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah I agree with you, she was in the wrong, you called her out on it, she responded (hopefully she apologised?) and that’s all you needed. Hopefully she has recognised her behaviour is terrible!

I’ve just read my fucking scenarios back I can’t even remember writing them I collapsed into a gin coma shortly afterwards and I’m absolutely ill now. Can someone please contact the helicopters and arrange a package containing McDonalds coke, a Starbucks mocha and several hash browns I repeat several hash browns. Over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Side note - I keep seeing the word Lynched being used. Please I encourage all to look up what that word actually means. It's not a word or term to use in the context of many messages I see it in. I'm not calling anyone out as some might not be aware, but again if seen by non tattlers it's just justifying what they think of us. X

• Heart
  • Wow

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Good morning @Thatcake - fair play to you for being here and for saying your bit. I can understand why no one would want hinch and her army off side. That’s business suicide. They are a nasty, spiteful bunch and reading your posts this morning I can see for you and your business maybe the correct thing was to remove what was becoming a circus for hinch/anti hinch. However, calling her out in the first place I think was a good move. Be a shame to let it slide like many have done before though. She does need to be help accountable for many things. Learning or not, mistakes should be addressed. Not just cake gate but also more serious issues that have been swept under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Debsy37

VIP Member
So much for supporting small businesses. Why don’t you support and order from local garden centres and plant sellers soph

• Heart

Bridges21

She's very child like. Last time I asked this I was probably about 6! Don't forget the 'where does this lake end?' I wonder what other philosophical questions/quotes she has?! If someone has to remember to think before she speaks its soph!
"I'm not sure if it's just me"

I can't stand people who say this. There are around 7 billion people in the world. Some would have thought this. You are not special. You are not the only person to think or do something.

Take your massive head for a shit. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsohdee

Imagine not being able to eat or brush your hair as your child is moving, what the fuck was that ridiculous post about?! get a fucking grip, what did she think was going to happen when she had a baby?! After delaying him in any way she could, Ron’s broke free of the bouncer and I hope to god he goes straight for the laterns😂

Shes an emotionally manipulative psychopath. She has the constant help of her lazy oaf of a husband and her mum and is still trying to play the naive new mum role, it’s criminal that she gets away with such blatant manipulation.
I had three under 5 AND an older one at one point. Still had time to minkeh me minge and zoflora me hairdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sazz1006

VIP Member
More likely he didn't realise how powerful a shark is?
Many, many years ago when I was a nurse in A&E a guy arrived with a mutilated ..lipstick...He was a signal man for British Rail (that’s how long ago it was) His explanation was that he’d been hoovering the signal box in the nude, as you do, and as he bent over to pick something up off the floor, his todger got sucked into the cleaner. 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s official I see more of that dogs dick than my husbands 🤢

Do we need to see it every fucking night for Christ sake it’s disturbing.

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Phony. She’s kept quite about people who baited her out for the BBQ. She’s got the whole family tree deleting negative comments at a very fast pace! Makes me wonder if her bedtime is the usual 9-10pm As she claims, and if she stays up after then filtering comments and ploughing through tattle. Cos when does she have the time? She clearly watches tattle like a hawk. And is Constantly on the phone in the day posting!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

PeachesLove

He’s defo not crawling. Apparently she cried when he ate mango and documented that but she won’t document a milestone in her son’s life? Aye okay Sophie 👌🏻

• Haha

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Tattle: video of Ronnie crawling or it didn't happen

Soph: here you go

She's probably the biggest tattler out of all of us 😂 she must be on here 24/7!
Screenshot_20200606-182125.jpg

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I agree that cake gate was fab but it’s been done to death now. Let’s be honest - it won’t be too long before the next “gate” pops up for our delectation 😆

• Haha

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
She didn’t want him crawling she wanted to keep him as a baby. Why didn’t she show him crawl for the first time .I just don’t get her! Then everyone on here says prove it and there we have it lol she really isn’t doing her self any favours lol
I can't wait until he drops his morning nap. She feels like she has no time to herself as it is. Just wait hinch, just you wait.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dwj

Yep Ronnieblesshims has started crawling this week. Which is FINE and brilliant etc etc but we KNOW you been lying about it Grinch. You just can’t help yourself. It’s sad that you felt so much pressure that you can’t be honest or just not say anything about your lovely little boy. Just leave it alone and go back to shoving potent spring awakening tumble dryer sheets down the back of your sofa.

(We all know she would have posted him bopping about the place before now if it had happened before now. Liar liar your gifted pants are on fire)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Macklen83

Chatty Member
The neighbours are furious with the new extensionView attachment 146948
Jamie-: Hello mission control, Maldon, we have a problem this is an urgent call, possible target in Home Bargains, need to get eagle out of HOME BARGS and back in the Audi I repeat out of home bargs and back in the Audi.

Agent Freda - “that’s a good copy. Helicopter 2 clicks out to get eagle back to Audi. just flying over KFC in luton

Jamie - “roger”

Agent Freda - “no for Sophie. Rogers not in the pickcher anymore”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28