Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatcake

I can understand your cynicism... But I don't think it was manipulated. It all seemed to happen in real time. Bonbon was transperant thru it all. They shared their feelings from being excited to appear on hinches ig for the business boost, feeling gutted at not bring tagged, disappointment, realisation (that hinch is a greedy faker and more) acceptance, discussion ... etc I think it's all natural responses.

I remember initially thinking hinch was authentic *shudder* so I can empathise. Soph says she wants to help small businesses. Of course small businesses send her gifts. Bait hook gotcha! Well now Bonbon knows. And when you know you know 😉

Bonbon didn't intend to take it down and I believe her (is it a her?) But it got ugly, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was threatened. Hinches have done it before as u know. Even tho they could never follow thru cos it's an empty threat. Who needs that kind of grief in their life and on their IG? I wish she'd leave it up, as its part of her business history now and her story to tell. But I certainly don't begrudge her taking it down.

Maybe @Thatcake when it simmers down you could put as highlight? Including the comments section 😂 Call it That time when 3million bots saw my cake and didn't know it was mine 😉 It makes a good read 😎
What an idea 😜
I just make dog treats for a living, and even with such a crazy career, the insta world was all a bit too weird, even for me!
Needless to say, I didn’t get and apology or paid off, there were some very concerning inbox messages off a certain someone who comes across totally out of control of the situation they’ve got themselves into. That in the end I had to ignore because without me turning around and begging for forgiveness for my shameful behaviour, that said someone wasn’t going to leave me alone!
I’ve shrugged it off and moved forward, my family and my business are more important to me than spending my time going back and forth with weirdo’s 😝
Maybe one day I’ll do a tell all book about That Cake, it’ll be a real 3 page turner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

PurpleLemonade

Cue the hinch army running to gaze at the moon, tears of joy running down their faces, knowing that Sophflora is looking at that very same moon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Hi 👋🏻
Scatty, erratic, clueless, unprofessional, unintelligent and fame hungry here 👋🏻
I mean I make dog treats for a living so I’ve got to be as stupid and terrible as you have said. There’s no hope for me now, I’ll just pack up and leave 😂
Ignore the few that are being rude, they clearly have naff all else going on and are gutted to not wake up and see your DM exchanges with Grinch.

Like others I actually find your responses on here and on your Insta really amusing and the fact you stand your ground is refreshing in such an asskissing social media world!
Much needed, especially when it’s your own business. You don’t have to answer to anyone about what is or isn’t ‘professional’, least of all people on a forum so good on you for making light of it!!
You are a person first before you are a business owner and I know first hand that the people who buy into your brand because of YOU are infinitely more valuable than those who just see you as a faceless company!

I’m sorry Emma (Sophie) was such a cockmuncher about it all. She’s absolutely pathetic, and don’t get me started on the BS comment she posted to you last night then deleted. She’s a master manipulator and you are infinitely better off without her gabble of gooches as followers/customers!

Keep up the hard work, it’s not easy doing it all yourself and now you’ve learnt not to bother with influencers 😝

Oh, and welcome to Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Crystalfairies

Thanks for proving my point!
I think your being Rude. It’s ok having an opinion but I do find people
To be just plain mean at times. Why invite people over here and then be plain rude to them. She has a business to Run. It’s not her responsibility to bring anyone down. She did what she had to at the time for her business like anyone would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Tuxedo33

Title thread suggestion

Ronnie's crawling, Hinches safety's appalling, get a stair gate or he will be falling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Thatcake

I aim to please 😂😂

Wow. Reeks of desperation and immaturity
Hi 👋🏻
Desperate and immature here 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂

Never thought I'd utter these words but, I hope hinch doesnt mention or tag them now.

Bonbon was really hoping to rise to riches on grinches coat tails. I'd rather make my business a success off my own back, not rely on some claim to fame.
A mention would have been nice but to kick up this much of a stink about it is really unprofessional.
Ok, hunch broke the rules by not tagging. But surely their business doesnt depend on her tag in the first place.
Bonbon needs to Shrug it off and move on.
Its getting shameful.
Hi 👋🏻
Stupid and shameful here 👋🏻
You take chances to see if anything will come of it, all whilst still working your backside off building your business, it’s been shrugged off not paid off. I must say you guys are a delight on here, really supportive until I turned off the madness because I’m a small business that actually makes dog treats not a platform for the UnHinched 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Thatcake

So #cakegate has just disappeared??
If BonBon had been slightly more intelligent and professional with their posts they would never have needed to remove anything:rolleyes: So now it just makes them look as scatty, erratic and clueless as a lot of other insta fame hungry accounts:LOL:

Does no-one on instagram who aims to make money out of it have any kind of integrity or intelligence?
Hi 👋🏻
Scatty, erratic, clueless, unprofessional, unintelligent and fame hungry here 👋🏻
I mean I make dog treats for a living so I’ve got to be as stupid and terrible as you have said. There’s no hope for me now, I’ll just pack up and leave 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh guyzz!!! My baby does this strange cute thing where he intakes oxygen and then like magic, he puts out carbon dioxide. I think he's using his lungs to do it. But wierd thing is, I do it too!!! He must get that from me!! Am I the only one who thinks that? Hope that makes sense. 🤷‍♀️ A.T.V

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Debsy37

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Soph had cakegate and crispgate but what She needs now is stair gate! ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Hi 👋🏻
Desperate and immature here 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂
Hey there 😃

I love how you said your piece 👏🏼👏🏼 You filled in the blanks for those of us who r interested 👍🏼

Your page is for your business. Your cake, from your business, was heavily featured and it was very unprofessional (to put it mildly) how hinch handled it. You've documented it, yay!, and so of course you should move on. It's done. We should all move on. It seems all questions have been answered about this event. Id love answers to other things now haha

I agree. It's not your job to expose or bring down Hinch. Or provide a place to discuss her.

Thank you for sharing your Hinch story tho.

Wishing you All The Vest in your actual job 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Or maybe more like Mr Hinch is scared of his beloved Mrs Hinch getting "The strictly curse" and has "encouraged" her not to do it out of fear 😂
'Baybe you ain't doin' strictley and that's that'

'Oh for fucks sake JAIMEY why?!'

'Coz you might run off wic Brendan thats why!'

'Oh fuck off JAIMEY like. I would never cheat on anyone! I'm Mrs Hinch mayte, it would be bad for the brand.'

'Uh baybe, are you forgettin' how we started?'

'...oh yeh. But that doesnt count does it! I'm famous now. Besides once I'm on strictly I can flog more of my activity journal and plastic crystal pens! FINK OF THA MONEY JAIMEY!!!'

'Oh fine! But only if im allowed back to willy hills again!'

'Nah fuck that you cheeky bastard! I'm goin on the telley and that's final! Now go see to your son, hes crying again! Im busy sticking on me false nails off trayce'

'But Ronnie ain't crying baybe?'

'Not fucking ronnEy! HenrEy!'

'Awh no baybe hes prob got the shits again from that fuxking bon bon cake'

'DONT YOU MENTION THAT NAME IN THIS HOUSE!!JUST FUCKIN GO!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
3A546DF4-073C-4FAE-B1F7-D3CAE24A8F44.jpeg

Just seen this on insta. What’s the bets if Zoph said she loved beans all the crazy hinchers would run out and do something like this 😂 spelling mistake included 😂👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Bev1000

I’ll never forget the time she denied her smeg toaster and kettle being gifted and there is a screenshot of her denying this on one of the earlier threads.
Once ASA declared instaScammers have to show AD/GIFTED we soon discovered from her grid post that infect the smeg stuff had been gifted
I just like to bring up these things from the past for any lurkers and newbies to show that yes she does In fact lie and we’ve had proof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ronnie ain’t crawling! Video or it didn’t happen! She’s such a liar! She puts 80 videos a day up of him pointing so you think she wouldn’t put a video up of him crawling???? Pull the other one Soph, it’s got bells on!

STOP LYING!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49