Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoedee

I’ve got a mate that’s a psychiatric nurse. They told me that all of the patients act up on a full moon and they always have a hellish shift.
Maybe connected...ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
What do we reckon tomorrow guysssss? I reckon a full day off so she can be all full throttle Kathy Bates with Onslow. She will be upstairs rattling about that waste of space landing, sorting out her barskitttts and howling and barking about “bastard dog cakes” and Special Agent Barker will have to come by later with some special smelly hankies and a box of tat for her to finger

I feel like if this was the very first comment you read ever on tattle you would have no fucking idea what was going on.
I, on the other hand, am howling. 😂

• Haha

Mummaof1

Thread title suggestion

ronrons crawling, he’s playing with her book, after cakegate grinch thinks she’s off the hook

• Haha
  • Heart

I_came_I_saw

IMG_20200605_144136.jpg

See that there ! That's the real world where yes I would like nice things, a console table, some nice decor on the coffee table, maybe some pointless lanterns or a standing lamp. But reality is that we have 3 toddlers and nice things are going to have to wait 10 years or so 🤣🤣
Get a grip Grinch and baby proof your shit then you won't be so "exhausted"
All that drama for one crawling baby 🥱 maybe have 3 ? Then 3 walkers, then 3 potty training pisser's .... Things don't last, build a home not a showcase 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That fucking finger! It makes me feel sick. I wonder if she has it insured? Like J-lo had her arse insured

• Haha
Reactions: 37

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She even had to mess about with the speed of his crawling video and get her shit book in it. Well we believe you, he is crawling finally after you saying he’s already been running for months. Now off you pop to clear all the death trap tacky shit out of your lounge. Now the fun really starts. I cannot wait to see that house now he’s on the move!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WeepingWillow

Morning Sophie!! Scrambled beg on toast for breakfast eh!!

your new doorbell will be with you shortly keep begging. Ding fucking dong, Beggy Mitchell.

your herbs look crap.

your weaning book is stupid, pointless and ridiculous. No mother would ever have time for this, stop prit-sticking shit in a book and spend time with your kid!

Where is Calum Vest this morning?!? He on the ketones yet?

what a mess you’ve made for yourself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AC55

VIP Member
Looking at the moon? More like howling at the fucker! Hinch you're a weapons grade arsehole!

• Haha

Gonefishing

Thread suggestion
Vestlife is missing, where has he gone? Soph isn’t worried, she’s got “Our Hen and our Ron”

• Haha
  • Heart
Mines been aggy alllllllllll day. Didn’t want to be put down. Wanted to be picked up. Didn’t want to be picked up. Wanted to sit up right....you know...usual baby stages 😂
Love her dearly but when she napped today those minutes were blissful 😂😂😂
This is what started my resentment of hinch. My kids 2 months older than ronnielonglegsblesshistufthandsomes and when I was living for nap time, she was posting how she missed him when he napped and couldn't wait for him to wake up!! The house was perfect, her nails, hair, gave was done, she was always dressed in proper clothes. And there was me sitting there like worzel gummidge in the same pj's for 5 days, no sleep and very little to eat, still feeling the after effects from birth. I believed that her version was what was expected from me and I felt like I was a failure. I used to apologise to my baby for not being good enough for him. I'm past all that now tho and so happy to have found tattle ❤

• Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Honestly, she behaves like a child. One minute her best friend is Henry, the next minute RonRonWonTon.
Imagine Ronniehandsumz finding out in 15 years time his ma loved the bloody dog more than him...
You lot need to stop with the Ron nicknames. I have a Ronnie at home who is 11 so didn’t copy Hinch and you are all making me use these nicknames when I call him for dinner or talk to him!

• Haha

Laurend

She having a fucking laugh eating them crisps? Jaws swinging all over looks like she’s been sniffing coke off Jamie’s pork sword!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Thatcake

Oh no, are we going to talk about that stupid cake all day again?🤣🤣

sorry but as I said yesterday, the arse was well and truly kicked out of the cake situation.

You thought by giving her a cake it would get you money, it didn’t, just leave alone now and send a cake to someone else who will mention you....or better still send one to a dog charity or NHS hero, or someone furloughed.

to be so blatantly fuming because you didn’t get money then pretend you didn’t do it for the cash, it was all in a bad taste imo. I said it yesterday and I’m saying it again.

good luck and all that but certainly I wouldn’t buy one from you now as I wouldn’t trust how professional you’d be 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

peace and love. ✌🏻
Thanks, I’ve taken note, now let’s move on to what Hinch has done today.......😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Maz81

VIP Member
What an idea 😜
I just make dog treats for a living, and even with such a crazy career, the insta world was all a bit too weird, even for me!
Needless to say, I didn’t get and apology or paid off, there were some very concerning inbox messages off a certain someone who comes across totally out of control of the situation they’ve got themselves into. That in the end I had to ignore because without me turning around and begging for forgiveness for my shameful behaviour, that said someone wasn’t going to leave me alone!
I’ve shrugged it off and moved forward, my family and my business are more important to me than spending my time going back and forth with weirdo’s 😝
Maybe one day I’ll do a tell all book about That Cake, it’ll be a real 3 page turner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Thankyou for clarifying what happened. We know what Hinch is like and she plays dirty when it's not going her way, I can imagine she's very manipulative and goes crazy when someone calls her out. Can't believe you didn't get a apology or thankyou, but then again this is hinch all over. She never thinks she's done anything wrong, it'll have been all your fault no doubt and how dare you question her actions or behaviour. She's a self righteous idiot who thinks she entitled to all this without showing gratitude or thanks. BTW we would love to see those messages she sent you, we have tea at the ready when you are 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
When you compare her & Stacey’s days it’s actually really sad. SS has been to the beach because she knew the rain would keep people away. They look like they’ve had an absolute ball and made some beautiful memories. What has Hinch done? The same as EVERY other day in their sad little lives. I really feel for that boy growing up. He’ll never know true joy because of her and how she is 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 34