Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBQ

View attachment 146885
Title suggested by @MapleSugar

Staff comment.
edited as requested, but suggestions are only taken from page 48 on,
Please repost for it to be included. Post #393 would never usually be used

Saw I was tagged and thought woo hoo, first thread title, lil ol' me from a small town, i just love it guyzzz

Then read the reason why it had changed 😁 oh well, better luck next time! Might break a few urns but we are all in this together guyzzzz 😂😂

Congrats on your first thread title @MapleSugar 🤗🤗 xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a few threads behind so sorry if it’s been mentioned
But why is she deleting stories left right and centre?! It’s ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️ That explanation she posted earlier actually made her seem not decent but I respected she said it and said she wouldn’t return to normal and continue to share links to help the BLM movement, but now it’s gone? Eh

Reactions: 1
I’m a few threads behind so sorry if it’s been mentioned
But why is she deleting stories left right and centre?! It’s ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️ That explanation she posted earlier actually made her seem not decent but I respected she said it and said she wouldn’t return to normal and continue to share links to help the BLM movement, but now it’s gone? Eh

I was coming on here to say this! Why the deleting spree?

Maybe Gleam have given her a quota on how much she can post 🙄

Reactions: 3
The neighbours are furious with the new extensionView attachment 146948
Jamie-: Hello mission control, Maldon, we have a problem this is an urgent call, possible target in Home Bargains, need to get eagle out of HOME BARGS and back in the Audi I repeat out of home bargs and back in the Audi.

Agent Freda - “that’s a good copy. Helicopter 2 clicks out to get eagle back to Audi. just flying over KFC in luton

Jamie - “roger”

Agent Freda - “no for Sophie. Rogers not in the pickcher anymore”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's very child like. Last time I asked this I was probably about 6! Don't forget the 'where does this lake end?' I wonder what other philosophical questions/quotes she has?! If someone has to remember to think before she speaks its soph!
.... we all look up at the same time wherever we are... and see the same moon.

Reactions: 2
I was coming on here to say this! Why the deleting spree?

Maybe Gleam have given her a quota on how much she can post 🙄
I’m thinking Gleam have told her that her content is crap and not giving them enough exposure. To be honest, I don’t watch all her stories but those I have watched recently are all about Ronnie’s lunch and Lardsnomes bedtime 💄 Cleaning has taken a backseat, Gleam can’t be amused. Lipstick

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Or maybe more like Mr Hinch is scared of his beloved Mrs Hinch getting "The strictly curse" and has "encouraged" her not to do it out of fear 😂
'Baybe you ain't doin' strictley and that's that'

'Oh for fucks sake JAIMEY why?!'

'Coz you might run off wic Brendan thats why!'

'Oh duck off JAIMEY like. I would never cheat on anyone! I'm Mrs Hinch mayte, it would be bad for the brand.'

'Uh baybe, are you forgettin' how we started?'

'...oh yeh. But that doesnt count does it! I'm famous now. Besides once I'm on strictly I can flog more of my activity journal and plastic crystal pens! FINK OF THA MONEY JAIMEY!!!'

'Oh fine! But only if im allowed back to willy hills again!'

'Nah duck that you cheeky bastard! I'm goin on the telley and that's final! Now go see to your son, hes crying again! Im busy sticking on me false nails off trayce'

'But Ronnie ain't crying baybe?'

'Not bleeping ronnEy! HenrEy!'

'Awh no baybe hes prob got the shits again from that fuxking bon bon cake'

'DONT YOU MENTION THAT NAME IN THIS HOUSE!!JUST FUCKIN GO!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
'Baybe you ain't doin' strictley and that's that'

'Oh for fucks sake JAIMEY why?!'

'Coz you might run off wic Brendan thats why!'

'Oh duck off JAIMEY like. I would never cheat on anyone! I'm Mrs Hinch mayte, it would be bad for the brand.'

'Uh baybe, are you forgettin' how we started?'

'...oh yeh. But that doesnt count does it! I'm famous now. Besides once I'm on strictly I can flog more of my activity journal and plastic crystal pens! FINK OF THA MONEY JAIMEY!!!'

'Oh fine! But only if im allowed back to willy hills again!'

'Nah duck that you cheeky bastard! I'm goin on the telley and that's final! Now go see to your son, hes crying again! Im busy sticking on me false nails off trayce'

'But Ronnie ain't crying baybe?'

'Not bleeping ronnEy! HenrEy!'

'Awh no baybe hes prob got the shits again from that fuxking bon bon cake'

'DONT YOU MENTION THAT NAME IN THIS HOUSE!!JUST FUCKIN GO!'
That made me cry laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw I was tagged and thought woo hoo, first thread title, lil ol' me from a small town, i just love it guyzzz

Then read the reason why it had changed 😁 oh well, better luck next time! Might break a few urns but we are all in this together guyzzzz 😂😂

Congrats on your first thread title @MapleSugar 🤗🤗 xoxo
#almostmadeitthesequel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just watched back today's stories and I'm convinced she doesn't know how to pronounce xylophone. She's wrote "an xylophone" and pointed at it, stuttered a bit and said "yeah, I love... that". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.