Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an idea 😜
I just make dog treats for a living, and even with such a crazy career, the insta world was all a bit too weird, even for me!
Needless to say, I didn’t get and apology or paid off, there were some very concerning inbox messages off a certain someone who comes across totally out of control of the situation they’ve got themselves into. That in the end I had to ignore because without me turning around and begging for forgiveness for my shameful behaviour, that said someone wasn’t going to leave me alone!
I’ve shrugged it off and moved forward, my family and my business are more important to me than spending my time going back and forth with weirdo’s 😝
Maybe one day I’ll do a tell all book about That Cake, it’ll be a real 3 page turner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
crikey That Cake

hope you’ve screen shot all the messages. Save them for the memory lane in a years time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve got a mate that’s a psychiatric nurse. They told me that all of the patients act up on a full moon and they always have a hellish shift.
Maybe connected...ATV
Can confirm this is true! Throw a bit of strong wind in there too and you know you’re in for a rough day.

Reactions: 3
Oh no, are we going to talk about that stupid cake all day again?🤣🤣

sorry but as I said yesterday, the arse was well and truly kicked out of the cake situation.

You thought by giving her a cake it would get you money, it didn’t, just leave alone now and send a cake to someone else who will mention you....or better still send one to a dog charity or NHS hero, or someone furloughed.

to be so blatantly fuming because you didn’t get money then pretend you didn’t do it for the cash, it was all in a bad taste imo. I said it yesterday and I’m saying it again.

good luck and all that but certainly I wouldn’t buy one from you now as I wouldn’t trust how professional you’d be 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

peace and love. ✌🏻

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think she would do strictly. She can't cope with criticism and people pulling her apart. Soph would fall to pieces everytime the judges critiqued her dances. You only have to look at her page she deletes and blocks anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as hers. Soph just an idea if everyone had the same opinions we would live in a boring world just like your grey castle in your little 'village'. That's why she always comes after tattle she can't delete comments on here.
Imagine Jamie storming the set and kicking over a camera if she got poor scores.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I take it hinch towers is still standing this morning? Bit of a shame really, I hope bonbon has just put a little bit of thought into her armies heads and other businesses that are always gushing to send her things after this little expose... wish bonbon all the vest!

Reactions: 11
Oh no, are we going to talk about that stupid cake all day again?🤣🤣

sorry but as I said yesterday, the arse was well and truly kicked out of the cake situation.

You thought by giving her a cake it would get you money, it didn’t, just leave alone now and send a cake to someone else who will mention you....or better still send one to a dog charity or NHS hero, or someone furloughed.

to be so blatantly fuming because you didn’t get money then pretend you didn’t do it for the cash, it was all in a bad taste imo. I said it yesterday and I’m saying it again.

good luck and all that but certainly I wouldn’t buy one from you now as I wouldn’t trust how professional you’d be 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

peace and love. ✌🏻
Thanks, I’ve taken note, now let’s move on to what Hinch has done today.......😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi 👋🏻
Desperate and immature here 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂

Hi 👋🏻
Stupid and shameful here 👋🏻
You take chances to see if anything will come of it, all whilst still working your backside off building your business, it’s been shrugged off not paid off. I must say you guys are a delight on here, really supportive until I turned off the madness because I’m a small business that actually makes dog treats not a platform for the UnHinched 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well done you ! You made a really good point called her out on her tit and backed out gracefully taking the high road Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So #cakegate has just disappeared??
If BonBon had been slightly more intelligent and professional with their posts they would never have needed to remove anything:rolleyes: So now it just makes them look as scatty, erratic and clueless as a lot of other insta fame hungry accounts:LOL:

Does no-one on instagram who aims to make money out of it have any kind of integrity or intelligence?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ I have woke with the hangover from hell I'm in the verge of throwing the contents of my tummy and arse up! pop onto Insta in the hope of seeing someones gran has died or someone has lost a limb to help cheer me up and I'm met with Jabba the Mutts cock! Jesus duck Grinch put it away!! We do not need to see that rotten thing every bleeping day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi 👋🏻
Desperate and immature here 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂

Hi 👋🏻
Stupid and shameful here 👋🏻
You take chances to see if anything will come of it, all whilst still working your backside off building your business, it’s been shrugged off not paid off. I must say you guys are a delight on here, really supportive until I turned off the madness because I’m a small business that actually makes dog treats not a platform for the UnHinched 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wish you had kept it up this isn’t the first time hinch has done this and won’t be the last. It was David vs Goliath and you were doing so well. Just disappointed that it seemed like she stomped her feet and you backed off xx

Reactions: 21
What an idea 😜
I just make dog treats for a living, and even with such a crazy career, the insta world was all a bit too weird, even for me!
Needless to say, I didn’t get and apology or paid off, there were some very concerning inbox messages off a certain someone who comes across totally out of control of the situation they’ve got themselves into. That in the end I had to ignore because without me turning around and begging for forgiveness for my shameful behaviour, that said someone wasn’t going to leave me alone!
I’ve shrugged it off and moved forward, my family and my business are more important to me than spending my time going back and forth with weirdo’s 😝
Maybe one day I’ll do a tell all book about That Cake, it’ll be a real 3 page turner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Thankyou for clarifying what happened. We know what Hinch is like and she plays dirty when it's not going her way, I can imagine she's very manipulative and goes crazy when someone calls her out. Can't believe you didn't get a apology or thankyou, but then again this is hinch all over. She never thinks she's done anything wrong, it'll have been all your fault no doubt and how dare you question her actions or behaviour. She's a self righteous idiot who thinks she entitled to all this without showing gratitude or thanks. BTW we would love to see those messages she sent you, we have tea at the ready when you are 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So #cakegate has just disappeared??
If BonBon had been slightly more intelligent and professional with their posts they would never have needed to remove anything:rolleyes: So now it just makes them look as scatty, erratic and clueless as a lot of other insta fame hungry accounts:LOL:

Does no-one on instagram who aims to make money out of it have any kind of integrity or intelligence?
Hi 👋🏻
Scatty, erratic, clueless, unprofessional, unintelligent and fame hungry here 👋🏻
I mean I make dog treats for a living so I’ve got to be as stupid and terrible as you have said. There’s no hope for me now, I’ll just pack up and leave 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Jesus christ I have woke with the hangover from hell I'm in the verge of throwing the contents of my tummy and arse up! pop onto Insta in the hope of seeing someones gran has died or someone has lost a limb to help cheer me up and I'm met with Jabba the Mutts cock! Jesus duck Grinch put it away!! We do not need to see that rotten thing every bleeping day.
Jabba the mutt 😂 made my morning. P
Spat my coffee all over

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi 👋🏻
Scatty, erratic, clueless, unprofessional, unintelligent and fame hungry here 👋🏻
I mean I make dog treats for a living so I’ve got to be as stupid and terrible as you have said. There’s no hope for me now, I’ll just pack up and leave 😂
Thanks for proving my point!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish you had kept it up this isn’t the first time hinch has done this and won’t be the last. It was David vs Goliath and you were doing so well. Just disappointed that it seemed like she stomped her feet and you backed off xx
It wasn’t her that made me do it, my business is my focus, gleam are aware of the situation so let them deal with it. It was all too weird for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.