Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can actually see it happening too. They'll all be pissing their pants with excitement that they can all see the same round glowy thing in the sky. Sheeples minds will be blown 😂
Cant wait to see peoples pissy twig moons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well that was a rollercoaster. 30 pages to catch up on after logging off for the evening. How disappointing, no one has a backbone anymore 😳

It does make you wonder though.. literally no tit sticks to Grinch. It’s clear they’ve done some damage limitation here with the dog cake people, makes you wonder how many times before this has been done. I bet a lot!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think she will be on strictly this year. Last year i remember her saying 'not this year guyyyz'
Tried to reply on the last thread but the site froze me out again :rolleyes:
The rate Covid-19 is going there won't BE a series this year.
I still don't think she'll do it. People will see her real face, people will hear her real manly voice, people will see either how thick she really is OR they'll see the ditzy blonde Essex bird is all an act, one of the two. And that she's a 🔔 🔚
Night night campers, sleep tight x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When the thread is as buzzing as this, the
‘Most liked’ thing doesn’t work as a way to catch up as there are more comments with everyone having their say than loads of comments with reactions. I nearly skipped ten pages then I saw her comment and thought, I need to read all 30 haha.

I wish she’d left that comment up but she proper bottled it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the thread is as buzzing as this, the
‘Most liked’ thing doesn’t work as a way to catch up as there are more comments with everyone having their say than loads of comments with reactions. I nearly skipped ten pages then I saw her comment and thought, I need to read all 30 haha.

I wish she’d left that comment up but she proper bottled it 😂
She's a complete pussy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t find the comment someone made about all the ‘hinchers staring at the moon with tears streaming down their faces’ but I’m howling😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at the moon? More like howling at the fucker! Hinch you're a weapons grade hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't think she would do strictly. She can't cope with criticism and people pulling her apart. Soph would fall to pieces everytime the judges critiqued her dances. You only have to look at her page she deletes and blocks anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as hers. Soph just an idea if everyone had the same opinions we would live in a boring world just like your grey castle in your little 'village'. That's why she always comes after tattle she can't delete comments on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still don't think she'll do it. People will see her real face, people will hear her real manly voice, people will see either how thick she really is OR they'll see the ditzy blonde Essex bird is all an act, one of the two. And that she's a 🔔 🔚
Mate she is not famous enough for this!!! She has to pay for OK magazine to run stories on her ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Vesty wouldn't allow it - there is a curse you know

He'd think she'd start an affair with the dancer as she did with him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@auntylil the thread ended before I could reply. Wow I’ve just looked up the buying followers, unbelievable 😮 I feel so naive that I’ve bought into this tit for so long! And thanks for the welcome. ❤ I’m so glad I’ve come out of lurking! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.