Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that bonbonpooch needs to shut the duck up now. They look really stupid at this point. If you want advertisement PAY FOR IT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but that bonbonpooch needs to shut the duck up now. They look really stupid at this point. If you want advertisement PAY FOR IT!!
Never thought I'd utter these words but, I hope hinch doesnt mention or tag them now.

Bonbon was really hoping to rise to riches on grinches coat tails. I'd rather make my business a success off my own back, not rely on some claim to fame.
A mention would have been nice but to kick up this much of a stink about it is really unprofessional.
Ok, hunch broke the rules by not tagging. But surely their business doesnt depend on her tag in the first place.
Bonbon needs to Shrug it off and move on.
Its getting shameful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Goodnight tattlers hope you all had a good look at the moon tonight and thought of hinch having a tantrum on the floor cuddling her minkey, Jamie's just eye rolling her through the hole in the wall throwing hula hoops trying to get five mins peace whilst hes having a shot on the slots. Here's hoping hennerz crapped the cake out all over the rug. A girl can dream❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This! 🙌. Surely these companies realise she doesn’t do anything for free.

I know it’s different from this but SS was recently called out for not tagging the company an outfit the wee guy was wearing was from. She bought it at a market stall but they still expected her to give them a shout out. Why the entitlement?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I aim to please 😂😂

Wow. Reeks of desperation and immaturity
Hi 👋🏻
Desperate and immature here 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂

Never thought I'd utter these words but, I hope hinch doesnt mention or tag them now.

Bonbon was really hoping to rise to riches on grinches coat tails. I'd rather make my business a success off my own back, not rely on some claim to fame.
A mention would have been nice but to kick up this much of a stink about it is really unprofessional.
Ok, hunch broke the rules by not tagging. But surely their business doesnt depend on her tag in the first place.
Bonbon needs to Shrug it off and move on.
Its getting shameful.
Hi 👋🏻
Stupid and shameful here 👋🏻
You take chances to see if anything will come of it, all whilst still working your backside off building your business, it’s been shrugged off not paid off. I must say you guys are a delight on here, really supportive until I turned off the madness because I’m a small business that actually makes dog treats not a platform for the UnHinched 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Hi 👋🏻
I’m just a little business who’s said her piece and would rather focus on growing her business and working hard. I’ve not been paid off, but I’m not a platform for haters. She can conduct herself however she likes, all I can do is control my behaviour. And I just want to make fabulous dog treats, not lynch the Hinch 😂

Hi 👋🏻
You take chances to see if anything will come of it, all whilst still working your backside off building your business, it’s been shrugged off not paid off. I must say you guys are a delight on here, really supportive until I turned off the madness because I’m a small business that actually makes dog treats not a platform for the UnHinched 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbh I think fair play to you for standing up to her and calling her out. I doubt you’re the first one she’s done it to and won’t be the last

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi 👋🏻
Hey there 😃

I love how you said your piece 👏🏼👏🏼 You filled in the blanks for those of us who r interested 👍🏼

Your page is for your business. Your cake, from your business, was heavily featured and it was very unprofessional (to put it mildly) how hinch handled it. You've documented it, yay!, and so of course you should move on. It's done. We should all move on. It seems all questions have been answered about this event. Id love answers to other things now haha

I agree. It's not your job to expose or bring down Hinch. Or provide a place to discuss her.

Thank you for sharing your Hinch story tho.

Wishing you All The Vest in your actual job 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Tbh I think fair play to you for standing up to her and calling her out. I doubt you’re the first one she’s done it to and won’t be the last
nah to make all that fuss and then take it down, all respect for that business has gone. She shouldn’t of bothered!
Clearly been manipulated or warned off by hinch
We’ve seen it all before 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi 👋🏻

Hi 👋🏻
Nah I agree with you, she was in the wrong, you called her out on it, she responded (hopefully she apologised?) and that’s all you needed. Hopefully she has recognised her behaviour is terrible!

I’ve just read my bleeping scenarios back I can’t even remember writing them I collapsed into a gin coma shortly afterwards and I’m absolutely ill now. Can someone please contact the helicopters and arrange a package containing McDonalds coke, a Starbucks mocha and several hash browns I repeat several hash browns. Over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd love to know this myself, I imagine she gets other people to do her dirty work for her.
I would think so no way she could do it all alone surely. However
Hi 👋🏻

Hi 👋🏻
I think its great that you stood up to Hinch, I wish you success and good times Xo atv

Reactions: 12
Wait, I’ve clearly missed something - I’ve seen “the” cake post on BonBon’s Page has been taken down - did Grinch respond to BonBon then?

Reactions: 1
nah to make all that fuss and then take it down, all respect for that business has gone. She shouldn’t of bothered!
Clearly been manipulated or warned off by hinch
We’ve seen it all before 😴
I can understand your cynicism... But I don't think it was manipulated. It all seemed to happen in real time. Bonbon was transperant thru it all. They shared their feelings from being excited to appear on hinches ig for the business boost, feeling gutted at not bring tagged, disappointment, realisation (that hinch is a greedy faker and more) acceptance, discussion ... etc I think it's all natural responses.

I remember initially thinking hinch was authentic *shudder* so I can empathise. Soph says she wants to help small businesses. Of course small businesses send her gifts. Bait hook gotcha! Well now Bonbon knows. And when you know you know 😉

Bonbon didn't intend to take it down and I believe her (is it a her?) But it got ugly, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was threatened. Hinches have done it before as u know. Even tho they could never follow thru cos it's an empty threat. Who needs that kind of grief in their life and on their IG? I wish she'd leave it up, as its part of her business history now and her story to tell. But I certainly don't begrudge her taking it down.

Maybe @Thatcake when it simmers down you could put as highlight? Including the comments section 😂 Call it That time when 3million bots saw my cake and didn't know it was mine 😉 It makes a good read 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve worked in care for 12 years, 10 years with elderly, 1 year with young adults & I’m currently working (over 1 year now) with adults with learning disabilities & complex needs, ‘sun downing’ is real thing believe me 🤣
My lovely mum had dementia and ‘sundowning’ affected her really badly 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can understand your cynicism... But I don't think it was manipulated. It all seemed to happen in real time. Bonbon was transperant thru it all. They shared their feelings from being excited to appear on hinches ig for the business boost, feeling gutted at not bring tagged, disappointment, realisation (that hinch is a greedy faker and more) acceptance, discussion ... etc I think it's all natural responses.

I remember initially thinking hinch was authentic *shudder* so I can empathise. Soph says she wants to help small businesses. Of course small businesses send her gifts. Bait hook gotcha! Well now Bonbon knows. And when you know you know 😉

Bonbon didn't intend to take it down and I believe her (is it a her?) But it got ugly, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was threatened. Hinches have done it before as u know. Even tho they could never follow thru cos it's an empty threat. Who needs that kind of grief in their life and on their IG? I wish she'd leave it up, as its part of her business history now and her story to tell. But I certainly don't begrudge her taking it down.

Maybe @Thatcake when it simmers down you could put as highlight? Including the comments section 😂 Call it That time when 3million bots saw my cake and didn't know it was mine 😉 It makes a good read 😎
yh I hear you! It’s just so fustrating how she keeps getting away with everything. I probably need a break

Reactions: 9

What an idea 😜
I just make dog treats for a living, and even with such a crazy career, the insta world was all a bit too weird, even for me!
Needless to say, I didn’t get and apology or paid off, there were some very concerning inbox messages off a certain someone who comes across totally out of control of the situation they’ve got themselves into. That in the end I had to ignore because without me turning around and begging for forgiveness for my shameful behaviour, that said someone wasn’t going to leave me alone!
I’ve shrugged it off and moved forward, my family and my business are more important to me than spending my time going back and forth with weirdo’s 😝
Maybe one day I’ll do a tell all book about That Cake, it’ll be a real 3 page turner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.