Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post in Bonbons favour (cos I am a softarse) to say maybe she took our advice and kept the post up but turned off comments- which is surely fair as it ws turning in to a bit of a bitchfest?

Then I saw this 🙄
Her choice my arse. Pay off or what. A couple of hours ago she was enjoying it 'letting it roll' . Comments turned off is one thing but archiving the post.....pahhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know reading that hinch laid bare insta it’s incredibly sad , sadly I don’t think she’s alone.

Reactions: 6
The comment from bonbon is now reappearing back on henry’s birthday pic ???? I couldn’t see it earlier but I can now 🧐
I've always been able to see them, checked a few times when I saw people claiming on Insta that they had been deleted.

Reactions: 1
Bet Jamie posted that weird video about the moon 😉 Zoph has gone full meltdown mode and turned into a wearwolf!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch says she can’t be fake, but she’s been exposed by a dog cake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure if I was imagining it, but I swear when Hinch originally showed the cakes, one of them had a band on them and it looked like a company ribbon, if it did then she knew where she got it from (unless it was just a happy birthday ribbon)
That was another dog cake company on Insta. Not sure if that was gifted too.

Hang on didn’t the business who gifted ronnies bunny back down too and then turned into a born again hincher? What the hell is she doing to make people do to a 180?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.