Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask your neighbour a question does Sophie do shopping for her neighbour who is vulnerable household?
Absolutely not. Why's that?
To be fair she's barely been out by all accounts. Jamie does the shopping at Tesco where he thinks he's a celeb :ROFLMAO:. Has been heard to say 'don't you know who I am'. He's an arrogant toss bag.

When they go out in the car Jamie likes to drive around the loop of the estate before going where he's going, revving like a head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I followed the dog cake company and have just now unfollowed due to them turning off their comments

It seems that Hinch has got to them like the bunny company

I may be wrong though, lets see
She didnt get paid off the comments were getting out of hand.

Peter rabbit.....how original 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Will also be unfollowing after this. What a let down. She could see from the comments that others had issues etc and now she's just as bad hiding the comments.
Yeah I unfollowed bonbon too. I had hope. But I bet they will send another cake out for his 6th birthday.
Bonbon no balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe people actually gift her this stuff to receive a tag and basically beg for followers.
What happened to pRomoting your business and if your products are as good as you believe they are then they will sell themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️
They genuinely thought by gifting someone who can quite clearly afford to buy as many of the shite cakes they wanted their business would be booming.

how much of an over exaggeration “we feel like we could of won the lottery because she accepted our gift”

why has she become that important that people believe she is the be all and end all of their companies?!

horrible horrible people. That’s Hinch and the gifting companies.

gift to people who are struggling because we are in the middle of a pandemic and I imagine there is a better chance of them succeeding as people will remember the kindness received during hard times!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone wasn't sure... Its Vogue 🤣🤣
Haha I tried to edit my post because my laptop was still showing thread 48 or something and when I hit "post reply" after refreshing five bastard times because this site just keeps giving me errors :rolleyes: it had jumped to this one! Oh well, at least the original person asking the question wasn't ignored!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I now need hinches gretel face as the moon just to finish me off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same here. I commented but it wasn't anything nasty though, just the truth about breaking ASA rules......again, so got blocked and I don't even follow the fruit loop 😂. She's a absolute whopper 🤣
Same for me! Although to be fair I was the one that commented saying it’s obvious Mrs Hinch is an unhappy person and at least bonbonpooch has her happiness 😂😂😂 but tbf she is a proper fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didnt get paid off the comments were getting out of hand.

Peter rabbit.....how original 🤦‍♀️
Yeah and vegetable snacks!? What 1 year old wants vegetables at their birthday party. If theres one day of the year you can just spend the day snacking on cake, its your birthday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.