Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue bonbon deleting/rewriting post - hinch has voice noted her no doubt claiming her anxiety is through the roof. She’s been too busy blowing up balloons for lard arse’s bday and reading about #blm to get round to tagging her. Bonbon now totally understands and sympathises with zophlora. BORING. At least it led a few more people to see her for what she is I suppose.

Reactions: 10
I find her so up her own arse when she tags weaning accounts and says “hopefully get them a few more followers”. It’s just the way she goes about it it’s like she’s saying look at me queen of everything! She could just say “Give these accounts a follow if you’re weaning I’m loving them” but no it’s painted in a way like I’ll just mention their name and they should be grateful
Every thing about her posts like that scream patronising 😫 makes me sick

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone has seen the fairy non bio advert there is a woman on it (no idea who she is tbh) with a kid called ‘Theodore’ and I swear the first thing I thought when I saw her was how much she looks like Mrs Hinch :| I feel like P&G had asked her to be in the advert hinch declined and they basically got someone who looks similar to her. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has noticed this?!
I think she’s the one married to Spencer Matthews from Made in Chelsea 🤨 guess she’s the closest to hinchy they could get

Wow what does she say to these people to make them suddenly back down and then take comments off?!! I had some respect for them but not now 😐

Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh shittt Rex is saying ‘zach Zach’ calling for his brother this evening, flinch is gonna Be mega mega fumin and lob her phone at the wall, as Ronnie can’t do tit all but scream rather aggressively and give her death stares
He will be saying mummaz, handsnomes and jayyyyymmmmmeeeeee tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well..... whatever happens, this sort of incident is becoming more frequent for the Grinch. It will only be a matter of time before the mask slips again and her pig ignorance and selfishness causes another saga. They will get harder to recover from as more and more people are seeing through the hinch charade. Disappointed in bonbonpooch though. If she comes on here and explains fine. If she just disappears then deffo bought off. Which just cements hinches guilt.
yep, this is how I feel about it too. These things keep happening and it's only a matter of time that more people are going to see through her

Reactions: 4
OMG. I haven't read all the comments but how tacky is she?! Black lives matter oh and by the way look at all this cheap tit I bought for Ronniejonlonglegs birthday oh and by the way black lives yeah so yeah.

Reactions: 11
She shared a video of a Lewis capaldi song, think it was someone you loved when he was already number 1 in pretty much every country in the world, saying she’d just found him & could all her hinchers follow him to boost his profile (or something to that effect)
what an embarrassment she is 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK so what have I missed with Lewis Capaldi? Someone please explain I could do with a laugh!
Last year she tagged him in a story with his song hold me why you wait in the background and said “Guyssss give him a follow, I’ve just found his music and he’s amazing, just listen” she then wrote on the post @lewiscalpaldi I hope this gets you some more followers. He ignored her and the next week he had loads of followers because he’s actually hilarious and has talent!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last year she tagged him in a story with his song hold me why you wait in the background and said “Guyssss give him a follow, I’ve just found his music and he’s amazing, just listen” she then wrote on the post @lewiscalpaldi I hope this gets you some more followers. He ignored her and the next week he had loads of followers because he’s actually hilarious and has talent!
Ahhh that’s it, I was close 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She shared a video of a Lewis capaldi song, think it was someone you loved when he was already number 1 in pretty much every country in the world, saying she’d just found him & could all her hinchers follow him to boost his profile (or something to that effect)
Just when I thought she couldn't be a bigger twit, this comes along and knocks eveything out the park! This is hilarious 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.