Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pretends to be pushing this BLM movement then posts tit for Ronnie's birthday and tit lunches straight after....shes so obviously doing it for appearances, no other reason. If she did stick to BLM as a lot of influencers are doing, she would probably lose a lot of followers. The hinch army aren't that educated. Their brains probably cant process anything more intellectual that minkys and elbow grease. Half of them probably dont even know what BLM is.....I can hear it now:
'Ere, Shanice, our Soph 'as spelt it wrong again bless 'er! Soph..... it's B 'n' M darlin, not BLM! What an effing kidda! '

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same for me! Although to be fair I was the one that commented saying it’s obvious Mrs Hinch is an unhappy person and at least bonbonpooch has her happiness 😂😂😂 but tbf she is a proper fruit loop
Sounds like she's been on a blocking spree today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s honestly so disappointing sticking up for someone then having them just throw it in your face & back down. tit house minge bags

Reactions: 10
Do you all remember the time she begged Michael Bolton for tickets, was his biggest fan for about three days, tagged him in all sorts then was totally blanked by him completely!!

hmmmm she’s never mentioned him again since!!!

I think he made an appearance on her beg board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stayed up past my bedtime and got up extra early today to catch up but nothing🤔
Mm
I don’t know if anyone has seen the fairy non bio advert there is a woman on it (no idea who she is tbh) with a kid called ‘Theodore’ and I swear the first thing I thought when I saw her was how much she looks like Mrs Hinch :| I feel like P&G had asked her to be in the advert hinch declined and they basically got someone who looks similar to her. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has noticed this?!
Yes I did but thought it was just me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.