Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone has seen the fairy non bio advert there is a woman on it (no idea who she is tbh) with a kid called ‘Theodore’ and I swear the first thing I thought when I saw her was how much she looks like Mrs Hinch :| I feel like P&G had asked her to be in the advert hinch declined and they basically got someone who looks similar to her. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has noticed this?!
Vogue Williams,wife of Spencer Matthews (made in Chelsea ) and used to be married to Brian from Westlife

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She shared a video of a Lewis capaldi song, think it was someone you loved when he was already number 1 in pretty much every country in the world, saying she’d just found him & could all her hinchers follow him to boost his profile (or something to that effect)
That is PRECISELY what she did. And said “if my platform helps him” WHILE HE WAS NUMBER ONE 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just have to say, Tattle has been fantastic these last few days 🙌🏼

Calling out these shady bastards for their various deplorable behaviour
- Hinch
- Meldrum
- Susie Verrill
- PTWM

And that’s just the threads I’m inVESTed in at the moment! I’m sure there’s plenty of others. Cheers bastards, ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfollowed - if you can’t stand by calling her out then you shouldn’t have done it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Last year she tagged him in a story with his song hold me why you wait in the background and said “Guyssss give him a follow, I’ve just found his music and he’s amazing, just listen” she then wrote on the post @lewiscalpaldi I hope this gets you some more followers. He ignored her and the next week he had loads of followers because he’s actually hilarious and has talent!
Hilarious. She really is deluded. It must hard work being this big of a twit! Can't believe I missed this.

Reactions: 4
Knew bonbon would do a 360. Hinch the master manipulator strikes again.

Reactions: 20
Currently sat here watching Bonbons followers go back down. She's last 6 in the last few seconds 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if I was imagining it, but I swear when Hinch originally showed the cakes, one of them had a band on them and it looked like a company ribbon, if it did then she knew where she got it from (unless it was just a happy birthday ribbon)

Reactions: 1
I'll post this here then repost another later in the week for a true reflection of today's followings

Insta stats up to 01/06/20

bonbonpooch.png

Reactions: 5
So bonbonpooch has backed down and let hinch win! I honestly don't know what she says or does to shut people up but seriously who does hinch think she is. Abuse of power and bullying is my guess. Alot of people on here have said she's a bully and mean girl and that's exactly what she is. My guess is that hinch has either paid her off with hush money or threatened her and played out the anxiety card as usual. I am disappointed that the cake lady has felt she needed to back down but maybe she has been intimidated in some way, who knows, all I know is that hinchtwatface will go to any lengths to protect her fake ridiculous image 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.