Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it in very very poor taste that she virtue signals the #BLM movement and says “things will be different on here and so they should” and within hours is posting the shite for Ronnie’s Birthday and more food prep. If you are not serious about your commitment don’t bloody say it!!!! Say nothing!!!! She is so disingenuous with everything that she posts now - I think in the very beginning there was an authenticity to her - but now it’s all false and staged and no amount of scripted stories will make me believe otherwise. There is no consistency to her stances and there is no credibility left.
These are the things she has done that has really riled me beyond measure and number 1 tipped me over the edge.

1. Virtue signalling of #BLM
2. The day she thought she discovered Marie Kondo
3. The day she tried to “use her platform to help LEWIS CAPALDI” 🙈
4. When she tried to get The Ordinary to collab with her but had no clue so ordered items that clearly are not meant for her skin type.
5. Trying to make us believe she just randomly came up with a plan to have a “hatch” put in and within a week had a full new kitchen.
6. Convincing her die-harders that she came up with the concept of gratitude journalling.
7. Convincing her die-harders that she came up with the concept of......A TO DO LIST!

I’m actually done with checking in on her stories or reading about her anymore (this is the first and last time I comment on her) the more people say about her the more she thrives on it and gains more followers.

She is not relatable or real.
The Lewis capaldi thing absolutely done me in! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I followed the dog cake company and have just now unfollowed due to them turning off their comments

It seems that Hinch has got to them like the bunny company

I may be wrong though, lets see

Reactions: 9
Silver lining here guys, hopefully us making people aware of tattle will bring more people over here to see the light! The mask is slipping we’ve just got to take the waiting game, she’s messing up worse and worse each time. There’s only so much her loyal hinchers will take!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aaahahaha she’s trolling us about the pointy finger and I love it 😂😂😂 Oh Soph you are a hoot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone has seen the fairy non bio advert there is a woman on it (no idea who she is tbh) with a kid called ‘Theodore’ and I swear the first thing I thought when I saw her was how much she looks like Mrs Hinch :| I feel like P&G had asked her to be in the advert hinch declined and they basically got someone who looks similar to her. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has noticed this?!

Reactions: 5
My thoughts are with the poor soul(s) at gleam/p&g who just wanted a nice quiet weekend and are instead sorting out the omnishambles that is Soph. I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than have that job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please dont forget the other popstar she pished her knickers at , was it lee ryan from blue? Now that was so embarrassing him humouring her🤣🤣🤣🤣
And his girlfriend didn’t know who Hinch was and then said “oh, is that the cleaning woman?” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you all remember the time she begged Michael Bolton for tickets, was his biggest fan for about three days, tagged him in all sorts then was totally blanked by him completely!!

hmmmm she’s never mentioned him again since!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if anyone has seen the fairy non bio advert there is a woman on it (no idea who she is tbh) with a kid called ‘Theodore’ and I swear the first thing I thought when I saw her was how much she looks like Mrs Hinch :| I feel like P&G had asked her to be in the advert hinch declined and they basically got someone who looks similar to her. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has noticed this?!
You think hinch would decline an advert? 😳
I think she’d be fuming more vogue was asked and not her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think its Robbie Williams wife Ayda

I find her so up her own arse when she tags weaning accounts and says “hopefully get them a few more followers”. It’s just the way she goes about it it’s like she’s saying look at me queen of everything! She could just say “Give these accounts a follow if you’re weaning I’m loving them” but no it’s painted in a way like I’ll just mention their name and they should be grateful

Reactions: 16
OK so what have I missed with Lewis Capaldi? Someone please explain I could do with a laugh!
She shared a video of a Lewis capaldi song, think it was someone you loved when he was already number 1 in pretty much every country in the world, saying she’d just found him & could all her hinchers follow him to boost his profile (or something to that effect)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve SO MUCH to catch up on but I let one of those Sophie hinch YouTube videos play and look what ebayer she has arrive in the video...

She Makes me laugh this was last October time as it’s in a hinchoween highlight by a fan I’m guessing runs the YouTube but instead it just documents her lies 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.