Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno......maybe it’s the wine....maybe it’s the dark crushing loneliness on a Friday night in a pandemic....

but some of these businesses moaning about her are just as bad! They are using her as much as she’s using them! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

gonna get slated and hated for this I’m sure!!! 😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Stacey has even just been in a Tesco advert! 😂 Hinchy, it just keeps getting worse for you this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s the chances she has threatened the company when she messaged them and they turned off the comments?
her name dragged through the mud made me laugh my ass off... you do that yourself Soph hun 😘 I don’t understand how she can say she didn’t have the cake when they POSTED A PHOTO OF IT. duck me, she thinks we’re all that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t have a clue never heard of buy them before
Just google "where to buy Instagram followers" or Instagram likes or Instagram comments. You'll certainly have your eyes opened!
You're very welcome here by the way - it's been great seeing SO many new members this last couple of weeks! 😘

Reactions: 9
I find it in very very poor taste that she virtue signals the #BLM movement and says “things will be different on here and so they should” and within hours is posting the shite for Ronnie’s Birthday and more food prep. If you are not serious about your commitment don’t bloody say it!!!! Say nothing!!!! She is so disingenuous with everything that she posts now - I think in the very beginning there was an authenticity to her - but now it’s all false and staged and no amount of scripted stories will make me believe otherwise. There is no consistency to her stances and there is no credibility left.
These are the things she has done that has really riled me beyond measure and number 1 tipped me over the edge.

1. Virtue signalling of #BLM
2. The day she thought she discovered Marie Kondo
3. The day she tried to “use her platform to help LEWIS CAPALDI” 🙈
4. When she tried to get The Ordinary to collab with her but had no clue so ordered items that clearly are not meant for her skin type.
5. Trying to make us believe she just randomly came up with a plan to have a “hatch” put in and within a week had a full new kitchen.
6. Convincing her die-harders that she came up with the concept of gratitude journalling.
7. Convincing her die-harders that she came up with the concept of......A TO DO LIST!

I’m actually done with checking in on her stories or reading about her anymore (this is the first and last time I comment on her) the more people say about her the more she thrives on it and gains more followers.

She is not relatable or real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker. I came here after starting to see through the lies and thought I was imaging it. Sorry to say I was on the Hinch bandwagon and wasted so much money, until she did the exact same thing to my niece’s business.

My niece is 20 and has set up a very small business (doesn’t pay enough for a salary so she works full time as well). Hinch was after bath products (last year I believe), so out of her own money, my niece contacted Hinch to offer to send some for free, for a mention, it was all agreed, then nothing. My niece did report her to Instagram, contacted her and her team and was deleted and blocked.

Anyway, following this mornings post by Hinch of birthday bits, a small business based just outside of Plymouth has shared a photo on their stories as the products are not from Amazon or eBay (unless the company sells on those platforms). I hope this little company doesn’t start to get “hate”. Doesn’t say if they gifted the items though, they could have genuinely been purchased.
They were indeed bought from AmaZON, the company sells them on there:
Long time lurker. I came here after starting to see through the lies and thought I was imaging it. Sorry to say I was on the Hinch bandwagon and wasted so much money, until she did the exact same thing to my niece’s business.

My niece is 20 and has set up a very small business (doesn’t pay enough for a salary so she works full time as well). Hinch was after bath products (last year I believe), so out of her own money, my niece contacted Hinch to offer to send some for free, for a mention, it was all agreed, then nothing. My niece did report her to Instagram, contacted her and her team and was deleted and blocked.

Anyway, following this mornings post by Hinch of birthday bits, a small business based just outside of Plymouth has shared a photo on their stories as the products are not from Amazon or eBay (unless the company sells on those platforms). I hope this little company doesn’t start to get “hate”. Doesn’t say if they gifted the items though, they could have genuinely been purchased.
Almost feel like I’m cheating on Tattle posting this but the company does, in fact, sell on AmaZON so there’s no way they’ll be getting a mention off little ole Zoph if she’s bought it herself!
B99AF03B-E0B6-4FC4-998F-888F57D62CE1.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I sent her a load of links to “educate herself” on blm. Like she asked! I shared a YouTube link to a lady who has created a playlist which generates revenue through ads. Basically making money for blm and we don’t have to spend a penny. She’s probably jealous and so quiet because her and Jamie are sitting wondering how they can do something like that too 🙄🤔

Edit- I got aired 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My question is where is Jamie at?! I’m sure we haven’t heard or even seen a glimpse of him on her instagram since the meltdown last week??? Trouble in paradise maybe ?????
After her hiatus (tantrum) we speculated she'd kicked him out, so lo and behold a pic appeared with Ron a couple of days ago, it was only posted to clarify he was still in the house

Reactions: 4
I only joined last week, the post she put up before her few days off (meltdown) really made me feel a bit sick. I can’t stand that sort of passive aggressive shite, life’s too short. Before that I really enjoyed her cleaning tips, but they’ve become increasingly thin on the ground. I don’t have any children, or a dog, so maybe I’m not the target audience 🤷‍♀️ 🐑
I’m pleased I found you guys, I’ve never cleared my cookies so quickly 😂 can’t stand the thought of making her any more money!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To be honest, I was really proud of the little guy (bonbonpooch) taking a stand against the big bad bastard that is Grinch.... but now after seeing they’ve back right down and deleted all the comments, I am disappointed. I gave them a follow as I was happy to see them stick up for themselves and hold her accountable. I was going to buy something for my labs birthday later this year, but nah, I’ll pass now. Poor show @Thatcake
I am catching up but was commenting on the post under truth teller account but I’m honestly disappointed with the company. You have the platform to show her nasty way and I just feel like you’ve backed down to her and let her win! If she’s sent you a sob story voice note I can guarantee it’s all bullshit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hey, Hinch. I know you read here and you're having a crappy day and it's all going wrong. I just wanted to let you know that your mate Stace is also now on 3.4 million followers. Have a good evening 😁
I almost want to follow SS just to boost her numbers tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.