Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
I'm in work at the moment (Veterinary practice) just showed the Vet the video of Handsnomes' birthday and she said "That dog needs to go on a diet, fast!"

Also it is my 2 cats birthdays tomorrow guyzzzz! I expect you all to post on your instas and tag me and let me know how much you love my 2 cats you have never met and what an inspiration they are to you xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Notfeelingthis

Just to clarify he is deffo rearward facing in the cybex sirona z I size which comes with a chest clip and is perfectly safe in the uk she has got him in the upright position which is quite upright on the cybex but again perfectly fine while awake but 100% his straps could be tighter and probably 1 notch higher - I am a car seat fitter in my job so just wanted to hop in because of the speculation lol

just thought I’d add in a link to the seat she hashttps://www.johnlewis.com/cybex-sirona-z-sensorsafe-group-0-1-i-size-car-seat-stardust-black/p4035034

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Dear fucking god I cant with her today!!! My two year old never had this much fuss!!! Its actually disgusting with everything going on in the world, people have lost jobs and cant afford to buy the basics and shes throwing a party for her fucking mutt!!! And no im not jEAlOuS

• Haha
  • Sick

L00kform3

VIP Member
That

That is what I don't understand! I think babygro things are for young babies, Why not put him in PJ s? She did say he screamed when she tries to do his poppers so I would think PJs are the obvious answer. No brainer really,
My 14 month old still wears baby grows 🤷🏻‍♀️ In this weather granted he isn’t, but I personally don’t see why it matters if she has him in one tbh? She does some crazy shit but putting her kid in a baby grow I don’t think is that crazy? Or is that just me?

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
WTF have I just watched on her stories 🙈 that's exactly what fatsomnes needs more treats and cake, he'll be rolling round that garden soon 🤦
She does know they’re not supposed to eat that whole treat cake at once, doesn’t she? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Well this thread just suddenly went off 🤣
Good morning tattle bastards.

Does anyone else feel like her stories have changed. I dunno, I feel like she's up to something or trying something different. I'm just getting a deeply strange vibe from them... probably just sleep deprived thanks to my child

MotherofDragons

I’m not personally joining in with the blackout thing.... for me black lives have always mattered! I have not lived under a rock for 30+ years like some clearly have! What happened to that man was beyond awful however thousands of black people die daily and died daily before he did! I think people have more time of their hands to make something from this tragedy and also disgustingly they are using it to carry out crimes themselves! It’s all gone well over the top in my opinion.
It's great that for you black lives have always mattered, but for many this isn't the case. It's an individual choice whether to partake in anything on social media or not but regardless please continue to support the Black Lives Matter movement and educate yourself and those around you on the issues at hand. No one is pretending that George Floyd is the first person this has happened to, but this is the straw that broke the camels back so to speak, and has been been a catalyst for the world to stand together and say enough is enough and things need to change.

Please also don't allow the media reporting on the rioting and looting to cloud your judgement - the vast majority of the protests have been peaceful, and where violence has occurred this has usually been initiated by the authorities displaying yet more brutality. Looters and protesters are not the same thing.

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Black lives matter!(Only for the 'gram) Tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Reactions: 37

Makaraka

VIP Member
Someone I know posted this on insta as a throw back to last year and I couldn’t help but think the guy whos face is still visible looked like Tim Vestwood
9A567435-CEB9-4A52-8AE6-1A14F90BC52B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Dexy

VIP Member
Hope he pukes it all back up.

Absolutely anything for the Gram. Fuck your dogs health. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
For those that can't see

View attachment 142804
What in the actual fuck did I just watch? In fact half watch as I had to look away once or twice as my arse twitched from second hand embarrassment. Aye Soph give that fat dog Mendoza loads of treats. Treats are fun, but not all at the same time. He’d eaten all that by 9am ffs. It’s meant to be spread out you dopey sod. That’s like me eating 2 boxes of milk tray and Ferraro rocher before getting up ....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Klootzak

Well.... what in the shit show was that?
OH saw the hat and thought yeah, other dog owners do that... that’s fine.
Then saw the balloons, banners, wrapped gifts, 2 cakes, dog beer and realised it was a montage, he agreed she needs professional help!

Seeing the current situation that the world is in with the pandemic and the fight against racism, surely she would have thought a photo would have been more tasteful or even throwing celebrations but without all the fuss and accessories?

As someone who can’t have children, I do look at my dogs and love them to pieces, but they are pets. Part of the family but a pet all the same. We look after them, feed them the best raw food we can, pay their vet bills and care for them.

There are people out there that can’t feed their families due to being furloughed or made redundant and you have some halfwit flashing her pooches party and encouraging over feeding animals.
She needs to give her head a shake.

I honestly cant believe that I ever bought into someone’s bullshit and supported her. Especially with the reposting of the gleam post but with the caption of not wanting to offend...
Oi, Zoph where ever the hell you’re lurking... you literally offended every other race than your own as you don’t want to offend racists.
You really are a twat.

I genuinely am so pissed off I might go video myself cutting up a minkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Toes are CURLING at watching a dog in a bleedin party hat. I’ve seen it all now. Crikey.
I'd lose an eye if I attempted this with my cat. Psycho rescue thing of a large cat breed 🤣 I got him a posh dinner for his bday. 0 fucks given, god I love cats 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread
Thanks for the suggestion @Sammi26386 with votes of 24

The full version was made to fit - Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

BBQ

View attachment 142797

Nasty comment from Hinch regarding Tulisa

View attachment 142798
Hello. I’ve not posted before & im not sure what I’m doing. But this is the abuse I received when I called Hinch untrustworthy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So I have been doing some maths and cannot come to an answer as to how she can do all her cleaning, all her crafts, all her beauty stuff, all of that every fucking day and still spend quality time with Ronnie. Now I know he has his dad at home full time who he clearly loves so I imagine Vest is the playmate / teacher / stimulator. My baby is 3 months, naps pretty well in the day, sleeps through the night (don’t shoot me she did it by herself and I know life will pay my back by making the next one a crazy baby). Sometimes I have enough time to clean one room but usually I’ll prioritise like I am now ie having a late lunch because I’d rather eat than clean. A clean bathroom isn’t going to benefit me and baby more than a big bowl of pasta is. I also like to spend some downtime as well ie on Tattle, watching TV because that’s healthy just to chill. I maybe get 3 solid hours a day to do stuff separated into random chunks depending on how she naps. Nighttime once partner is off work he does dinner, it’s family time and couple time. Am I fuck giving that up to clean. When she’s awake and alert well then it’s playtime. Can’t bare to leave her on her own for long when she’s that happy as it’s time I’ll never get back. So either Hinch is painting a super unrealistic picture of stay at home motherhood with a baby as we all suspect or she’s happy to leave Ronnie without interacting with her for hours on end so she can film and do stuff for the gram. Both options are fucked.

• Heart
  • Sad

TomTitLane

VIP Member
OMG! I never really noticed how overweight Handsomes actually is until today. He seems pretty well trained though so I imagine he probably was the absolute love of their lives......until Instagram came along! Now he’s just another prop. Also, anyone noticed she’s reposting old stories again?

Maybe he went out for a breath of fresh air and a pint of milk and hasn’t come home 🤣🤣
I bet he is out with his mates Snoop and Pharrell. Such good pals of his 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34