Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
You mentioning sneeking off for a shit reminds me of when I refused to let my toddler sit on my lap while I went for a shit so he wandered off and rang 999 and told the police I was dead 😳 I ended up having several police at my door shortly after wiping my arse and they insisted on checking my house over as they didn't seem convinced everything was absolutely fine apart from me being the mother of the spawn of Satan 😂😂 Well needless to say I have never owned a landline since that day and kept my mobile safely out of reach until he was old enough to have a phone of his own. Oh children are so much fun haha.
My little angel told his nursery teacher that he had a real gun hidden under his bed. Cue 3 policemen and a social worker turning up at the house to search it. They asked him to show them where the gun was and he took them upstairs and showed them his neon orange Action Man gun..
He’s 17 now and we still bring it up. Little shit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

mammaof3

VIP Member
New thread
Thanks for the suggestion @Sammi26386 with votes of 24

The full version was made to fit - Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

BBQ

covidiot.png

Nasty comment from Hinch regarding Tulisa

Tulisa.png

• Haha

Lemons91

I know Henry Augustus Gloop Hinch is a clever mans but can he put his own shoes on like my boy did today 😏
652FB317-B86E-4867-8339-8E125052BED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Literally killing it with love. She equates food as love. She does the same with her second born. Keep feeding them up and everyone will know I love them. She has serious issues with food that she should get addressed
Aye I’ve said something similar before. I think that’s Freda’s fault. Sophie has an awful relationship with food. Food equals love so she stuffs Henry and Ronnie. But as she doesn’t love herself she doesn’t eat much. Therefore food equals love

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“I know some people may not agree with this”

Who exactly? You’re that desperate to please everyone with your sunshine and rainbows that you’re a bit afraid of offending people who would essentially fall into the out and out racist category? Grow a fucking spine Soph or make one out of pissy sticks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
This!!! It probably would have made his day (week, year) to be taken out early this morning on a good 3 mile walk for a run about sniffing squirrel etc!
I wouldn’t say hinch or onslow have walked 3 miles in their life, they’d have to drive along side him in the Range Rover. 🤣

B3773F1A-8769-4A19-BB01-68EE65C7CCFC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Does it make me a bad person that I don’t even know when my dogs birthday is? Guess what, my dog doesn’t give a fuck because it’s a dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

DCIGeneHunt

My 4 year old said ‘motherfucker’ at nursery and I got pulled in... I was a bit confused because I do swear but that’s not in my vocabulary...
Then I realised that prehaps Dr Dre 2001 probably wasn’t the best album to listen to in the car #shitparenting

We always called my daughter the terrorist as she made such a mess and was a total whirlwind!
My son went to school and told his teacher that his sister is a terrorist! I was called into the headteachers office to explain! 😂
Cue a referral to PREVENT 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kittykitty

Hinch stop virtue signalling. Hands up if you think that she’ll never mention blm and anti-racism ever again 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31

auntylil

Chatty Member
I think if someone is sending things unsolicited then that's on them - yes it costs money to produce items and then post them, but there shouldn't be an expectation that the person you send it to is going to boost your business for you.
I used to feel sorry for companies that did this, now I think, bigger fool you! You're not doing it as a gesture of goodwill, to wish the dog Happy Birthday, you're doing it so she'll expose your business to half a million followers and 2.9 million BOTS! I get the reasoning behind it but honestly, do business properly and you won't need that cowbag's help to promote you!

I want to start a petition to get BOT followers removed from ALL social media and block/ban all the companies who sell them. It's a massive business and they're making a fortune out of it, but it's just plain wrong. Buying followers, likes and comments on every social media platform, just so you can say "Oh look at me I have X number of followers, aren't I amazing!" No, you're not, you're just a fucking FAKE mate.
Especially you, Hinch!
ATB!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tom Kitten

I find it a little strange that she is all over the BLM media stuff yet hasn't mentioned covid in any sense over the last 3 months. Not related topics I know but if she suddenly thinks she can use her platform for good then surely she could have used her "cleaning" skills to promote good hygiene and stay home save lives etc.

I find it strange how the insta Huns all jump on the latest bandwagon yet this stuff (racism, suicide etc, #bekind) are happening all the time sadly. Where was everyones media posts when Christophe alder died in prison custody in the U.K.

It is very important social media is used to educate and raise awareness and insta can play a massive part but do it often and not just because it's todays big news story and you want to be seen to be joining in. These topics matter every day. The insta Huns will probably never mention the George floyd stuff again and will be back to posting swipe ups tomorrow.

Bit of a controversial rant I know sorry!

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s given him two cakes and he’s eaten them already. That dog is fucking HUGE! I’m crying at the comments already this morning, keep them coming

• Haha
  • Wow

gingrog

VIP Member
Just sat here thinking, and don't report me to the RSPCA or anything, but I've had 4 dogs throughout my life so far and I never even knew when their birthdays were? Poor bastards.

• Haha