Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toppsie

“Everything Hinched, stomached been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lynched!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Brummiebird

VIP Member
This comment... I- Just stop the planet I want to get off.
View attachment 11882
Breaking news, Elton John confirms he is working on a lyrical tribute to Mrs Hinch!

Goodbye Mrs Hinch
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to sell yourself
While those around you crawled
They admired your scented woodwork
Had all that Zoflora rotted your brain?
You stared on the treadmill
And Jamie made you change your name
And it seems to me you sold your life
Like a febreze doused candle in the wind
Never knowing who to whine to
When the trolls set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a “shopper”
Your popularity burned out long before
Your swipe ups ever did
Empathy was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Gleam created a superstar
And your conscience was the price you paid
Even when you cried
Oh Tattle still hounded you
All the forum had to say
Was that Hinch was a fraud and a fake
And it seems to me you sold your life
Like a febreeze doused candle in the wind
When the trolls set in
But I was just a shopper
Your swipe ups ever did
Goodbye Mrs Hinch
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Mrs Hinch
From the young girl with toilet duck aplenty
And a bank balance of zero
Who sees you as an icon
More than just a hairdresser slash salesperson
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a febreeze doused candle in the wind
When the trolls set in
But I was just a shopper
Your swipe ups ever did
Your desperation ever did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Bubu

Chatty Member
When you’re riding on your wife’s coat tails and signing autographs. This is tragic. Who on earth is wanting Jamie’s autograph 😂

0F76765E-E261-4A1B-BF29-A266CC176810.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Bloody hell, you wore your normal jeans the day after giving birth to a 10lb baby, I take my hat off to ya! No snark intended , you must have a hell of a body to react like that.
I wore my maternity clothes for a year after my daughter was born still can't get back into my jeans, she's 25 now....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

disneys

VIP Member
Is it only me that thinks there was something very suspicious going on near the end of the last thread? I didn't have time to post before it closed but... So on previous threads Disney has said (about other influencers) on the subject of fake followers …

A lot of his followers seem to be ghosts or bots

Real followers would see his posts, comment on them and like them.

... if you look at his list, almost all of those accounts are fake. They have no posts, no icon and...

As we know, a lot of the Hunch’s followers fit into those categories. Yet today we're told

I seriously don’t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! I’m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers! Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry.
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers!

Just seems very keen to convince that Sophie hasn't bought followers. The bold & underlining are mine but the exclamation marks aren't. Apologies if you're genuine Disney and I know you have been a member for a few months, but I'm not buying it. Sorry, just not buying it. You can repeat ''She hasn't bought followers'' as many times as you like and use as many exclamation marks as you like but you just seem too determined to convince. I can't buy into the whole story of how your company contacted her and the whole pricing thing either, you've given so much info on here (how many days you work at home, personal details of partner, children) - you're employers could spot you a mile off. And all you did was say she charges ridiculous amounts, not exactly news.

That you Jamie??
No I’m not Jamie, you can look at my other posts to see I’m a legit user of this forum!

I doubt my colleagues could detect me! I haven’t said where I worked, I haven’t said what company I work for, I haven’t said anything that’s not true.

You can believe what you want but I see a lot of misconceptions on this thread and just wanted to clear them up! I honestly just wanted to shed some light and, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have given my professional background but I’m going on maternity leave for 18 months very soon and don’t know if i’ll Be going back to my job so I’m not sure I care :)

I’m sorry if I raised suspicions, but I’m sad to disappoint that I am not Jamie! 😂

I thought this thread would be a nice place to be but I’ve been ripped apart because I don’t believe she’s bought followers - I’m sorry but Gleam have checks on these things and I doubt this behaviour would slide. It’s essentially fraud and they’re well respected and a scandal like that would ruin their reputation. I know we don’t like Hinch, but you don’t have to accuse her of everything and anything to be a valid critic. You said one thing that you don’t think she’s done and get accused of being her husband 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Bubu

Chatty Member
When you pay a lot of money for a professional photographer but these accidentally on purpose slip through the net because they don’t like you
420BC33D-CE9F-4C0C-B3CA-D288A0C13B54.jpeg
74F540AF-9F97-4F37-9212-C1CB16BAABED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

disneys

VIP Member
I'm sorry people here are saying negative things to you when you're so enlightening! You've already said you've had troubles in the past in the cleaning instagrammers thread for saying you've discovered a cleaning channel had bots. Sorry, because this is meant to be a safe space to say what you want!

I find your posts really fascinating, and hope you keep posting! 💕 You're literally the most interesting to read here. If you left it will be back to mundane bitchery (myself included)

I've been banned and attacked in Hinch's facebook groups for even suggesting she makes money on her instagram (back in the day, wouldn't dream of mixing with hinchers anymore!) so was good you said that in the last thread, people who attack others for telling the truth is my absolute bug bear. And even if you weren't, which I believe you are, so what people write worse crappy untruths on here in the form of lame jokes so!

Wishing you all the best with the baby! Much love. (And hope you stay)

Btw I've seen people attack people with insider knowledge on Guru Gossip many a time, in fact until they leave / refuse to post, it's a weird phenomenon, like they can't stand it if someone has more knowledge than they have and can't wait to get back to pure speculation, and it really grinds my gears!!
Haha thank you for this post and also for your lovely message ❤

I genuinely had no alterior motive! What would I gain from making up lies apart from a few likes on a gossip forum?I was just was annoyed at Hinch in general and wanted to clear up some misconceptions!

Sadly I definitely won’t be sharing any more on this thread as I really don’t want to be accused of being Jamie again (ew).

Thanks everyone who has been lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

lostsoul

I had my suspicions about Mrs Hinch and I found Tattle. It was eye opening.
I have even at points, been sat there refreshing the page for the next comment.

I do have to say though, after reading all the comments about her looks and her having an eating disorder, it has made me really sad for her. I suffer with anorexia and body dismorphia. I have had 2 pregnancies and two babies...both of which I was underweight for. It has always been incredibly hard for me to gain weight without the added ED. They kept a close eye on me during my first pregnancy and then let me breathe a bit more during my second! I had two small but healthy babies. Neither baby needed any help after birth and have always fed really well. My bumps were small.
Some women don't get a bump at all and some don't even know they are pregnant until the baby comes!
For those that have never suffered (and I can't stress the word suffered enough) an ED, I can tell you that it is painful, it isn't as easy as, 'get a burger down you'...I always best described it as the same as telling someone with 2 broken legs to stop being silly and walk to the shop.

What MH is doing, roping her 'friend's into buying shit they don't need is terrible and the chemicals and the lies...It is awful! But I started to lose sight of why I came to find Tattle.
I started to feel for her! I just want to put this because if any Hinchers come here I worry they will not have their eyes opened to the deceit. It will only fuel the Hinch train.

Surely we want to help people break free from the Hinch's clutches and stop pouring good money down the drain.

Sorry, bit of a long thought for a Sunday morning.

Reactions: 38
What’s the story in her?
[/QUOTE]
(Serene)....

I'd always supported her, despite becoming increasingly irritated with her Hinchgasms at every opportunity and despite her penchant for the 'woe is me' stories and posts. When I did my stories where i expressed my opinion about Hinch (see my highlights on Instagram), she was one of a few that sent me a 'complaint' message effectively calling me a bully. She's nothing but an attention seeking, self obsessed, whingey twat and I'm waiting for her to change. The. Fucking. Record. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I've been suffering With Bullema and Anorexia for 20 plus years now. It started when I wasnt even 8. I have recently been in treatment because my BMI was 12. So I have absolutely no 'I feel sorry for anyones feelings' in regards to this. Look at the Pictures MH posts. Look at how she dresses. SHE LOVES PEOPLE NOTICING IT and I'm speaking from experience. She will hate it been spoke about but she loves that its noticed. Shes posting pictures from above to make herself look smaller. Shes putting a belt in the middle of her bump to make her look slimmer. Shes wearing crop tops because she wants people to say omg she looks amazing for heen 6 months pregnant...She absolutely loves it. And you can sit and pander to her or you can speak about it it makes absolutely no difference to her because she has her mind on what she wants. I have previously stated I'd love to have kids but I know my ED makes me selfish and it would be selfish to have a pregnancy with Anorexia and would be selfish for a child to grow up with Mummy so sick in and out of hospital face in the toilet after every meal. It would be passing my habits onto an innocent child. I think she is selfish for what shes doing and I'm sorry if that seems harsh but I dont mince my words. She is flaunting her weight loss. She is not eating. She is restricting calories and I believe she is also still wearing her gastric band.

• Heart
Reactions: 36