Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would probably say that he missed a trick not selling them to the waiting hinchers!
They definitely could have pre-planned that out. MH does a story a few days beforehand about the BARG BLANKETS and then a display unit of that same blanket is conveniently located next to the waiting Hincher.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamie looking over the moon with handsomes embroidery. I’m sure it will take pride of place in the storage unit.

Also no phones allowed today when you meet the Hinch, yet yesterday everyone was taking pics and recording on their phones as no photographer. It just makes no sense, why so lax that you can film her one day, and then the next they’re strict
8492FC0B-773E-45B2-BF3C-91A6D0CDE65C.jpeg
092AE085-C4EF-4560-B88F-944DD3F0EFAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jamie looking over the moon with handsomes embroidery. I’m sure it will take pride of place in the storage unit.

Also no phones allowed today when you meet the Hinch, yet yesterday everyone was taking pics and recording on their phones as no photographer. It just makes no sense, why so lax that you can film her one day, and then the next they’re strict View attachment 12033View attachment 12032
Uncomfortable summed up in one pic. No wonder there's so many pics of Jamie then today! Obviously she couldn't hack all of the horrendous fan photos especially after she got caught disinfecting herself after hugging a fan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahaha blankets for the cold Northern peasants.... Should've saved your money Hinch, we don't wear coats in April up here 💪🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Uncomfortable summed up in one pic. No wonder there's so many pics of Jamie then today! Obviously she couldn't hack all of the horrendous fan photos especially after she got caught disinfecting herself after hugging a fan
And he’s still got his sharpie at the ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are some lovely kind people in the world ( I’m not one of them by any stretch of the imagination) and it must have taken ages to cross stitch that, all for a woman who couldn’t give two short shits about her .

I just don’t understand why she is held in such regard by some.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Also no phones allowed today when you meet the Hinch, yet yesterday everyone was taking pics and recording on their phones as no photographer. It just makes no sense, why so lax that you can film her one day, and then the next they’re strict View attachment 12033View attachment 12032
No phones🤔 as an insta “celeb” wouldn’t you want pics of you on social media boosting your profile even more. It’s a publicity event not like she’s doing something personal.

Reactions: 12

Maybe now when shes out having her Jac Pot for one, she'll stop filming random people and posting it on her public page for all to see. Not nice is it Soph having your pic taken without permission!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thought I’d come and say hi, only joined last week! Been reading through everything and OMFG there is loads. Loving what I’ve read and also the effort you all are putting in on finding The Gretel out, she is a horrible disgusting selfish creature, I just can’t help but feel sorry for that unborn baby and her dog!
Sad to say I was a bit of a hincher, nothing like her stupid army buying tit loads of tat and going into debt. I basically seen through her months ago, but only heard of Tattle through another Insta account I follow, who can I say is another that’s up her own arse! Anyway I’m finding this more intersting and my kinda place! 🤪 So just wanted to say hello

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm talking about the impression you will leave on others with ED and low self esteem. Those young girls who are filtering all their pictures and why. The why is they can't accept the real them. Yes those in the public eye post an ideal image that isn't reality, but wouldn't it be better if when we do see an unaltered real life natural photo, we don't point out every imperfection and accept them as they are. How will young impressionable girls accept themselves if we rip to pieces those in the public eye for having a less than ideal polished finish. But yes you are right, I will leave Tattle and stick to the MN thread I think, maybe you all should explain when appealing to recruit tattlers what your content is I'd have not bothered had I known tbh.
I am not a young, impressionable girl. I am a grown woman. I have suffered from an eating disorder for over half my life. Whilst I DO NOT aspire to resemble Hinch in appearance, character, interior design, chemical overuse etc etc....I still get the old familiar feeling when I see the collar bones, the elbows, the knees fatter than calves....I want to compete, start restricting, have the bones sticking out. So yes, she's an influencer in many ways, I can't see any positives in it. She portrays eating tit and chocolate on a daily basis yet is still stick thin. I don't follow her but from the photos I see on here she adores presenting a distorted view of what she would want followers to see as a positive body image. I will not comment on the pregnancy/bump as I went through that with an eating disorder and it was hell. She is giving out bad vibes to vulnerable people with body and food issues. She's a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 12014Need I say anything........

I notice she’s wearing a baggy sleeved top today. God it’s so clear she reads tattle.
My god that top is doing him no favours at all. I've never paid much attention to his body before but damn son, what is "I'm at the gym" code word for?

Is there any evidence that she applied for Towie?? Coz I just get the impression that she doesn’t want to be in the public eye like that.... I think she just wants to film in her house pretending she’s cleaning and getting paid for the swipe ups and that she’s only doing the book tour and this morning coz she wants more shoppers. To me it looks like it’s jamie who wants to be in the public eye.... he’s already been on Tipping Point and look at the way he’s acting on the book tour... trying to act the celeb lol
Omg tell me there's footage of him on tipping point somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.