Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm talking about the impression you will leave on others with ED and low self esteem. Those young girls who are filtering all their pictures and why. The why is they can't accept the real them. Yes those in the public eye post an ideal image that isn't reality, but wouldn't it be better if when we do see an unaltered real life natural photo, we don't point out every imperfection and accept them as they are. How will young impressionable girls accept themselves if we rip to pieces those in the public eye for having a less than ideal polished finish. But yes you are right, I will leave Tattle and stick to the MN thread I think, maybe you all should explain when appealing to recruit tattlers what your content is I'd have not bothered had I known tbh.
Hinch obviously supports showing the ‘real her’ so much that she had the OK article taken down with a photo of her sans Make up. You’re preaching to the wrong people here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the one she uses is on snapchat, the old woman, but where did the name Gretal come from? I’ve only ever seen it referred to as that on here, but she called it that this morning in her stories?
I think it is! But I can’t get it.. maybe she has requested that only she can have it now... wouldn’t surprise me... it’s been unavailable since she started using it... I say no more

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s on snapchat, I’ve just found it

But it doesn’t have a name, their filters don’t have names, so the name Gretal has to have come from here, solid proof she reads Tattle.

Reactions: 10
The Gretal filter is a disguise I think to put a mask over the nasty aspect of her personality. Many other accounts have comedic filters as alter egos but hers just doesn't sit right to me. When she uses it she seems quite bitter that anyone in their right mind doesn't worship her. Thats her narcassism. She isn't funny or comedic using it, just pure nasty and if it didnt disguise her natural voice it would stick out like a sore thumb. Stick to naming your cloths love.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker here! It’s taken me SO long to read through all these threads.

A couple of friends started on the MH bandwagon so I followed her to see what the fuss was about. From the very beginning I just took an instant dislike to her but couldn’t say anything as I felt like there was something wrong with me for not liking her? Herd mentality and all that maybe? So I bought a bottle of Zoflora to see what the hype was about and honestly what the duck is all the fuss about? It smells like cat piss? Nasty stuff!

I grew up in a lower class family and really busted my balls to make a good life for me and my girls, part of growing up like that meant I wasn’t taught how to clean properly. I started following LMM after advice on here (waaaay back in the early threads) but promptly stopped when I saw how far up MH’s colon she was.

I actually messaged MH after I saw that she was going to be in that Daily Mail magazine and told her how disappointed I was that someone with such a large following would choose to associate themselves with a disgusting racist ‘newspaper’ - low and behold I was ignored.

I followed RHWOH and think she’s amazing, so genuine and down to earth. I messaged her and she replied straight away!

I’ve managed to get my friends over to this site, they’re currently on thread 3 and 5. There is hope!!!

Also I commented on a post by eashofamily on insta asking why they were encouraging such poor behaviour and they deleted the comment! So fed up of all the censorship.

Anyways, thanks everyone for all your investigation and for keeping these threads going

#iveseenthelight

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've been suffering With Bullema and Anorexia for 20 plus years now. It started when I wasnt even 8. I have recently been in treatment because my BMI was 12. So I have absolutely no 'I feel sorry for anyones feelings' in regards to this. Look at the Pictures MH posts. Look at how she dresses. SHE LOVES PEOPLE NOTICING IT and I'm speaking from experience. She will hate it been spoke about but she loves that its noticed. Shes posting pictures from above to make herself look smaller. Shes putting a belt in the middle of her bump to make her look slimmer. Shes wearing crop tops because she wants people to say omg she looks amazing for heen 6 months pregnant...She absolutely loves it. And you can sit and pander to her or you can speak about it it makes absolutely no difference to her because she has her mind on what she wants. I have previously stated I'd love to have kids but I know my ED makes me selfish and it would be selfish to have a pregnancy with Anorexia and would be selfish for a child to grow up with Mummy so sick in and out of hospital face in the toilet after every meal. It would be passing my habits onto an innocent child. I think she is selfish for what shes doing and I'm sorry if that seems harsh but I dont mince my words. She is flaunting her weight loss. She is not eating. She is restricting calories and I believe she is also still wearing her gastric band.
So the one she uses is on snapchat, the old woman, but where did the name Gretal come from? I’ve only ever seen it referred to as that on here, but she called it that this morning in her stories?
Didn’t She steal Gretal from housewife of herts? I may be getting mixed up tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are right, sorry to hear you went through that, great your babies are healthy. I hear what you are saying, eating disorders are certainly nothing to be taken lightly.

mostly we just have a Tittle/Tattle here, you can see the sarcasm, but banter and having a giggle for the most.
I think I speak for all of us, nobody hates her,wants to see anything bad happen other than she is accountable for what she is doing, we dislike what she’s done/did /doing but that said we are also concerned for her health and that of baby Hinch. . (And Henry too)
The majority of the posts last night reflect that. Nobody is disrespecting eating disorders, the opposite in fact. You are right everybody carries their babies differently, he might just one day suddenly appear which I witnessed with my best friend, one day she was in her jeans the next day she looked 7 months pregnant (which she was)
I agree I enjoy Tattle and I know everyone has a giggle and respects health etc. It’s just a concern I would have for anyone who’s so thin and pregnant.m, whether they are in the public eye or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker , read a lot of Hinch threads but not all.

I think she records on snap chat and uploads to Instagram. I googled before if there was an app to combine but there wasn’t .

I followed from the very early days , was a massive hincher, posted about her , messaged her , told all my friends and family about her. Used the credit card to get a shark. Then slowly saw the light and glad I found tattle because I felt like I was the only one who stopped worshipping her .

The comment about cookies being saved for a certain amount of days and they she makes money if you get something later on. What get anything off eBay or just that product later on?

Part of me feels like it’s one big social experiment! But the backlash would be too much so it can’t be .

Reactions: 14
Today’s look and the top knot is back. Picture quality is terrible for professional pics.

BA216DB5-8028-4337-9757-9D870C94E13B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker here! It’s taken me SO long to read through all these threads.

A couple of friends started on the MH bandwagon so I followed her to see what the fuss was about. From the very beginning I just took an instant dislike to her but couldn’t say anything as I felt like there was something wrong with me for not liking her? Herd mentality and all that maybe? So I bought a bottle of Zoflora to see what the hype was about and honestly what the duck is all the fuss about? It smells like cat piss? Nasty stuff!

I grew up in a lower class family and really busted my balls to make a good life for me and my girls, part of growing up like that meant I wasn’t taught how to clean properly. I started following LMM after advice on here (waaaay back in the early threads) but promptly stopped when I saw how far up MH’s colon she was.

I actually messaged MH after I saw that she was going to be in that Daily Mail magazine and told her how disappointed I was that someone with such a large following would choose to associate themselves with a disgusting racist ‘newspaper’ - low and behold I was ignored.

I followed RHWOH and think she’s amazing, so genuine and down to earth. I messaged her and she replied straight away!

I’ve managed to get my friends over to this site, they’re currently on thread 3 and 5. There is hope!!!

Also I commented on a post by eashofamily on insta asking why they were encouraging such poor behaviour and they deleted the comment! So fed up of all the censorship.

Anyways, thanks everyone for all your investigation and for keeping these threads going

#iveseenthelight
You may want to delete your personal IG name. It’s good to stay incognito on here 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker , read a lot of Hinch threads but not all.

I think she records on snap chat and uploads to Instagram. I googled before if there was an app to combine but there wasn’t .

I followed from the very early days , was a massive hincher, posted about her , messaged her , told all my friends and family about her. Used the credit card to get a shark. Then slowly saw the light and glad I found tattle because I felt like I was the only one who stopped worshipping her .

The comment about cookies being saved for a certain amount of days and they she makes money if you get something later on. What get anything off eBay or just that product later on?

Part of me feels like it’s one big social experiment! But the backlash would be too much so it can’t be .
Any product at all you buy she gets the fee

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Even Jamie’s getting in on the action with the professional pics now
6099F796-5E36-457C-AF65-CF3F6247DE5E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So I’m way behind went to work and there was a whole new thread so haven’t had a chance to catch up yet but before it disappears has anyone seen kate lawler’s story this morning with her nutribullet? Lol she’s tagged Hinch she obviously doesn’t realise she can’t actually clean anything would love to see her deal with a mess like that! Lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.