Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see her block list, I bet its like the yellow pages by now

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not sure she'll be enjoying the fb comments on the Hinch page today either. A few of the herd are seeing the light and questioning her methods 💡
I need to get FB as that’s where all the fun always seems to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 12014Need I say anything........

I notice she’s wearing a baggy sleeved top today. God it’s so clear she reads tattle.
Riding the crescent of fame,, living his best life

I need to get FB as that’s where all the fun always seems to be 😂
I can never see anything juicy, just general cleaning questions and answers and people looking for likes showing off their show homes

He needs an intervention on the clothes front.
Yes somebody needs to dress him, espo now he’s hit the big time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs, she's "infiltrated" Ocado now, huge Procter and Gamble banner and Mrs H's top tips. I dont follow her , has she actually declared a partnership with them?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
MH lives about 20 mins away from me, she frequently uses my local shops. I was into all this 'hinching' untill i found this site on the Amazon book reviews last weekend. A few months ago my sister (who's not into her) said very abruptly ' I saw your Mrs Hinch in Home Bargains covered in make-up & looked a right miserable cow filling her basket with cleaning stuff.
At the time i just shrugged and thought she'd got it wrong, but the words stayed in my head because thats not like my sister! Anyway my point being is it all makes sense now to me now.
It's a part she feels she has to play and she doesn't enjoy it. Not a big thing i know but i wanted to share with you all.
Some of the comments on here make me howl with laughter, so funny 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
MH lives about 20 mins away from me, she frequently uses my local shops. I was into all this 'hinching' untill i found this site on the Amazon book reviews last weekend. A few months ago my sister (who's not into her) said very abruptly ' I saw your Mrs Hinch in Home Bargains covered in make-up & looked a right miserable cow filling her basket with cleaning stuff.
At the time i just shrugged and thought she'd got it wrong, but the words stayed in my head because thats not like my sister! Anyway my point being is it all makes sense now to me now.
It's a part she feels she has to play and she doesn't enjoy it. Not a big thing i know but i wanted to share with you all.
Some of the comments on here make me howl with laughter, so funny 😂👍
What the duck has she got to be miserable about? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bloody jammy cow. She was already well off before all this Hinch tit now she’s absolutely coining it in by the second. She definitely comes across like she has some issues.

Reactions: 14
I can never see anything juicy, just general cleaning questions and answers and people looking for likes showing off their show homes
It’s I only ever see pics on here of people ruining their things & those pics usually come off FB. Never seem to find anything too funny on insta! Mind you I don’t scroll for long on the # as I get bored lol.

Reactions: 2
That’s what’ll do it. The more people who question things, the more will be blocked by her or jumped on by rabid hinchers and word will spread. We keep talking about her bubble bursting - it’s more like a slow puncture at the moment, but it definitely feels as though momentum is gathering!
I cant find the thread anymore. It was someone questioning using lenor as a cleaner for skirting ect. Quite a few people were saying you're ruining furniture, making things flammable and one even posted a screen shot proving that. Another person said that she'd seen MH use it and that's why she thought it was ok, but did think it odd about how it would clean.
Now it's gone... admin must have thought, tit, best hide that, the leader must not be questioned!
I swear the black out on safe advice and anything wrong said about her is the same level they give Kin Jung Un

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker jumping from the cobwebs to say hello.
I see the light before she hit 1 million. Was in the middle of a house Reno at the time and very quickly banished any signs of grey as I was that repulsed she put me off even that colour.
I occasionally look at her stories when I need a laugh, other than that she never inspired me, I’m still a lazy cow!
Just see this on insta.
C7A2CABC-5154-43CB-86EE-0F43EA75A5C0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the duck has she got to be miserable about? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bloody jammy cow. She was already well off before all this Hinch tit now she’s absolutely coining it in by the second. She definitely comes across like she has some issues.
My sister was always the smart one, i'm just gullible 😊

Reactions: 7
I see the light before she hit 1 million. Was in the middle of a house Reno at the time and very quickly banished any signs of grey as I was that repulsed she put me off even that colour.
I occasionally look at her stories when I need a laugh, other than that she never inspired me, I’m still a lazy cow!
Just see this on insta.
View attachment 12027
Well _hinched_ had they spent their Sunday with the family doing something more stimulating than spending hours in a queue for 30 secs with someone they probably couldn’t give two hoots about, they wouldn’t need the bloody blankets. I’m sure the teachers are looking forward to their “what I did in the holidays” essays

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs, she's "infiltrated" Ocado now, huge Procter and Gamble banner and Mrs H's top tips. I dont follow her , has she actually declared a partnership with them?
Haven’t seen it on the Ocado website, wouldn’t put them together with Hinch.

Reactions: 2
Just see this on insta.
View attachment 12027
How many did he buy.?,,, she’ll be foaming, she will confiscate his credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to admit to being an ex Hincher I got the vacuum and everything! Drove 30 miles to the nearest cleaning wharehouse just to get loads of stuff! I’m a 50 year old woman and should of known better but I was drawn in, hinch had commented on my posts and followed me I felt special!, perhaps I’m a saddo but at the end of the day I saw the light and googled ‘why has hinch got a storage space? And up came upon tattle and found other people who had seen through her. It’s comforting to not be the only one who has un- hinched ! atb huns
What's the story with her storage space? I'm discovering all sorts today and haven't seen anything about this yet

Reactions: 4
What's the story with her storage space? I'm discovering all sorts today and haven't seen anything about this yet
She hired out a storage unit, to put all the baby stuff, the ebay garbage and the gifts people sent her that she CBF'd acknowledging. Supposedly to store it while the extension to the house was happening.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.