Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this will work, I copied the quote from another thread. Looks like Disney wrote this on Wednesday talking about someone else (can't remember who!?)
She’s talking about Louise pentland who has a thread in the guru section.

No I’m not Jamie, you can look at my other posts to see I’m a legit user of this forum!

I doubt my colleagues could detect me! I haven’t said where I worked, I haven’t said what company I work for, I haven’t said anything that’s not true.

You can believe what you want but I see a lot of misconceptions on this thread and just wanted to clear them up! I honestly just wanted to shed some light and, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have given my professional background but I’m going on maternity leave for 18 months very soon and don’t know if i’ll Be going back to my job so I’m not sure I care :)

I’m sorry if I raised suspicions, but I’m sad to disappoint that I am not Jamie! 😂

I thought this thread would be a nice place to be but I’ve been ripped apart because I don’t believe she’s bought followers - I’m sorry but Gleam have checks on these things and I doubt this behaviour would slide. It’s essentially fraud and they’re well respected and a scandal like that would ruin their reputation. I know we don’t like Hinch, but you don’t have to accuse her of everything and anything to be a valid critic. You said one thing that you don’t think she’s done and get accused of being her husband 😂
👏👏👏👏👏👏 YESS TO THIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This thread has an obsession with not trusting people incase they aren’t telling the truth...
I don’t see the harm in trusting someone whose said that Hinch earns/requests 100k per post. Why would that negatively affect discussions here?

Disney seems to be a longer term member which makes me feel more at ease with the things she’s said... but I feel we should always hear people out before accusing them of lying or being someone else, otherwise how do we get people to open up on this thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolute BOLLOCKS she's never heard of diptyque - even I've heard of it and I live in the arse end of nowhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm going to have to admit I have literally no idea what that means.
The Facebook group ‘Dafuq is dis’, the same one Hinch tried to take down (mentioned on a previous thread)

It’s a place to post your best weird and ‘dafuq’ finds on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread has an obsession with not trusting people incase they aren’t telling the truth...
I don’t see the harm in trusting someone whose said that Hinch earns/requests 100k per post. Why would that negatively affect discussions here?

Disney seems to be a longer term member which makes me feel more at ease with the things she’s said... but I feel we should always hear people out before accusing them of lying or being someone else, otherwise how do we get people to open up on this thread?
I agree, despite the most cynical person ever with people claiming to be in the know (sharky and Olivia I'm looking at you) but I don't see what Disney had to gain by lying about it all. If that was her first post on here I'd have said she worked for gleam though!

Reactions: 13
The Facebook group ‘Dafuq is dis’, the same one Hinch tried to take down (mentioned on a previous thread)

It’s a place to post your best weird and ‘dafuq’ finds on the internet.
You'll have to take a ss or two 😉 I'm not on FB my sanity couldn't cope 😂

I feel like people should do a flash mob at the book signings to armin van buuren’s blah blah blah song..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If I hear her say cute one more time I’m gonna simultaneously puncture both ear drums with a biro.
She's got that from Zoella, she used to call everything cute in that weird way, even when it was anything but and she was forcing the word out. It's their go - to and covers all bases.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry people here are saying negative things to you when you're so enlightening! You've already said you've had troubles in the past in the cleaning instagrammers thread for saying you've discovered a cleaning channel had bots. Sorry, because this is meant to be a safe space to say what you want!

I find your posts really fascinating, and hope you keep posting! 💕 You're literally the most interesting to read here. If you left it will be back to mundane bitchery (myself included)

I've been banned and attacked in Hinch's facebook groups for even suggesting she makes money on her instagram (back in the day, wouldn't dream of mixing with hinchers anymore!) so was good you said that in the last thread, people who attack others for telling the truth is my absolute bug bear. And even if you weren't, which I believe you are, so what people write worse crappy untruths on here in the form of lame jokes so!

Wishing you all the best with the baby! Much love. (And hope you stay)

Btw I've seen people attack people with insider knowledge on Guru Gossip many a time, in fact until they leave / refuse to post, it's a weird phenomenon, like they can't stand it if someone has more knowledge than they have and can't wait to get back to pure speculation, and it really grinds my gears!!
As its such a safe place to say what you want then I don't see a problem with saying I don't believe someone if that's the case? Disney claimed on other threads that people whose followers have no profile pic, no followers and no posts have bought them. Then claims, several times, that Mrs h who has followers fitting this description has definitely not bought them. I find that suspect and think a lot of what she posted seemed very strange and didn't ring true with me. I could be wrong. You could be wrong. The thing with this being an anonymous gossip site means we'll never know. But she has the freedom to say what she wants and I have the freedom to disagree. Stirring the pot by going on about how this used to be a safe place is unhelpful. She hasn't been bullied or picked on in anyway for goodness sake, I just don't buy her story.

I do agree she's not Jamie, that was a tongue in cheek remark.

Reactions: 14
Maybe if she was overweight before and had her gastric band etc, and now wants to stay thin, she overfeeds Henry. Lol. It seems she has a horrible relationship with food.
I don’t think he’s overfed, never seen him get a smartie, Milky Way crispy roll, ice cream ect, she always makes a point of telling him he can’t have any. . I think he genuinely needs more exercise.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.