Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no fan of her tactics but I don’t believe she’s bought followers either. I think Gleam started working with her earlier than they have suggested (before the 1m mark) and I think her profile has been boosted from PR backed traditional press articles (a few other big influencers have benefited from daily mail articles). She’s the only Instagram account I’ve heard people talking about outside of forums. I’ve heard people on twitter chatting about her (well before she took off) and I even overheard a teacher talking about her in the playground the other day. She’s gone viral. Gleam must be thrilled. I wonder whether it’s sometimes too much for her, not great timing with her being pregnant. I feel a bit sorry for her sometimes.

Reactions: 8
I had suspisions about disneys on their first post. They seem to be 2 sided (tactics) and very very desperate to convince us all that Mrs Hinch doesn't buy followers.

Sniff Sniff. Bullshit.

One only has to scroll down her followers every 10 followers one will come across one, two or even three strange pictureless profiles with meaningless names or like someone said some east asian dude with no followers but following many.

There is way more than 15% if its nearly on average per 9-10 normal looking followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I regularly visit Hinches page and report the fake followers, I can easily report 25 in a quick scroll ... she has bought followers... she only sold 160k books... that's quite low compared to 2 million followers?? She buys them no one can say other wise without solid proof.

Reactions: 22
There are other ways to ‘buy’ followers. Hinch herself has admitted to participating in follow loops/trains in the early days of starting her account. Based on how many accounts she follows herself, I’m guessing that she paid for her spots on these loops which would have allowed her to gain followers without her having to follow anyone back.

Just because a computer software doesn’t show a high number of bots doesn’t mean that she hasn’t at some point ‘bought followers’.

Reactions: 17
I reckon Jamie’s had some cosmetic procedures prior to his appearance as best supporting actor at this weekends signings. That’s why he’s not been on camera this week.

• Haha
You’re 100% spot on! I work in influencer marketing and my company have paid girls with 100,000 insta followers £5,000 per Instagram AD before - they earn typically around £20k a month. I definitely think Louise won’t be having money problems anytime soon.

Especially as she has other avenues of income: book royalties, appearances/talks, she has some investments in property that she’s talked about! Our company also don’t bother with reaching out to Gleamers anymore as we’ve found their fees to be so high. We look after a eco cleaning company and we wanted Mrs Hinch but I won’t even go into what she charges!!

Influencers earn a lot more than what people think! It is upsetting to work in an industry where the people you’re reaching out to earn the same for one Instagram post than you do in 2 months of full time work but ya know...
Don't know if this will work, I copied the quote from another thread. Looks like Disney wrote this on Wednesday talking about someone else (can't remember who!?)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Don't know if this will work, I copied the quote from another thread. Looks like Disney wrote this on Wednesday talking about someone else (can't remember who!?)
Has anyone on here heard of the app Tribe? Basically it has different brands that are wanting to do campaigns and what content they’re after. You (the ‘influencer’) submit to them what you want to post as part of their campaign and tell them your fee, if approved you then post the content and they pay you. Hope I’ve explained that ok.

Anyway, these are the prices that they recommend you start off at charging when going to the brand. Just seems a huge difference to the £5k claim

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I reckon Jamie’s had some cosmetic procedures prior to his appearance as best supporting actor at this weekends signings. That’s why he’s not been on camera this week.
Yes!!! Hair plugs or the Botox or something done. They are both so vain.

I can remember he was wearing a deep v vest top in a story 🤮🤮🤮

FML my ovaries nearly dried up and drapped oot my body there an then

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not actually convinced Mrs H was the one walking “dorgeous boys”. We only see the lead after all... Anyone can take a video and send it to her.

I’m also glad she felt the need to clarify his breed following the discussion on here. And then give him another snack.

• Heart
Not sure if its been mentioned on here yet but what happened to the soap she was sent? Not on her sinks anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if its been mentioned on here yet but what happened to the soap she was sent? Not on her sinks anymore 🤣

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had another eBay account where she sells all the stuff people gift her that she doesn’t want.

It will be under an ultra smart secret name like

Notmrshinch 🙄 to protect her identify

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The woman needs checking for jaundice. Wtf is with that skin colour. Never mind leprechaun she’s a fukin umpa lumpa 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.