Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wonder what the turnout will be for the signing tomorrow. Lakeside I can kind of understand as it's her local shopping centre, but Dublin? I'm not too convinced it'll have the same effect.

I'm waiting for the "Hinch Cracks America" plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Found the plans! Late to the party with that I know, but it was bugging me, and two out of three kids have the pox so I’m housebound and bored ta duck

Reactions: 7
I genuinely wonder what the turnout will be for the signing tomorrow. Lakeside I can kind of understand as it's her local shopping centre, but Dublin? I'm not too convinced it'll have the same effect.

I hope not. That is a LOT of consumers throwing extra crap into the oceans.

Reactions: 6

They have sold tickets haven’t they so I’m guessing at least 250-500. Otherwise jet would’ve been cancelled and some tit excuse made

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Let America have her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 11654The woman needs checking for jaundice. Wtf is with that skin colour. Never mind leprechaun she’s a fukin umpa lumpa 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Imagine being the poor hotel worked tasked with finding that tatt.

Manager - duck I forgot she was coming, we’ve not go anything in for her. Go raid the rooms and the cleaning cupboard, there’s a wee shitey Easter basket lying about somewhere. Bung all the crap in there and leave it in her room.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I hear her say cute one more time I’m gonna simultaneously puncture both ear drums with a biro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if it’s been pointed out before but why can’t she speak normal!!! It’s a basket not a f*cking baahaasket

Reactions: 14
Ugh
I'm in Dublin and I never saw them bloody sponges in my life. I can guess the love heart scourers are from Tiger just by the label. Tiger is a cheap junk shop. I'm not sure how her signings will go I'm assuming shes in Easons on O Connell st. I know people who follow her and saw a girl I know with the book today but they be quick to say shes a right Sap / who has the time for all that shite etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it only me that thinks there was something very suspicious going on near the end of the last thread? I didn't have time to post before it closed but... So on previous threads Disney has said (about other influencers) on the subject of fake followers …

A lot of his followers seem to be ghosts or bots

Real followers would see his posts, comment on them and like them.

... if you look at his list, almost all of those accounts are fake. They have no posts, no icon and...

As we know, a lot of the Hunch’s followers fit into those categories. Yet today we're told

I seriously don’t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! I’m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers! Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry.
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers!

Just seems very keen to convince that Sophie hasn't bought followers. The bold & underlining are mine but the exclamation marks aren't. Apologies if you're genuine Disney and I know you have been a member for a few months, but I'm not buying it. Sorry, just not buying it. You can repeat ''She hasn't bought followers'' as many times as you like and use as many exclamation marks as you like but you just seem too determined to convince. I can't buy into the whole story of how your company contacted her and the whole pricing thing either, you've given so much info on here (how many days you work at home, personal details of partner, children) - you're employers could spot you a mile off. And all you did was say she charges ridiculous amounts, not exactly news.

That you Jamie??
No I’m not Jamie, you can look at my other posts to see I’m a legit user of this forum!

I doubt my colleagues could detect me! I haven’t said where I worked, I haven’t said what company I work for, I haven’t said anything that’s not true.

You can believe what you want but I see a lot of misconceptions on this thread and just wanted to clear them up! I honestly just wanted to shed some light and, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have given my professional background but I’m going on maternity leave for 18 months very soon and don’t know if i’ll Be going back to my job so I’m not sure I care :)

I’m sorry if I raised suspicions, but I’m sad to disappoint that I am not Jamie! 😂

I thought this thread would be a nice place to be but I’ve been ripped apart because I don’t believe she’s bought followers - I’m sorry but Gleam have checks on these things and I doubt this behaviour would slide. It’s essentially fraud and they’re well respected and a scandal like that would ruin their reputation. I know we don’t like Hinch, but you don’t have to accuse her of everything and anything to be a valid critic. You said one thing that you don’t think she’s done and get accused of being her husband 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I assume hes going to appear again in Dublin like a little leprechaun by big birds side
Yes, probably rock up in the morning, he will have had lucrative deals to close today, no chance of the day off. Unless of course......🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I like how one of her gifts was pegs... they must be hinting to her to start hanging her washing out!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not actually convinced Mrs H was the one walking “dorgeous boys”. We only see the lead after all... Anyone can take a video and send it to her.

I’m also glad she felt the need to clarify his breed following the discussion on here. And then give him another snack.
Yes she was pointing out that he was a show stock and not a working, to justify his “chubby” she obvs doesn’t think he’s overweight,,, they walk miles during her “me time” dont you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.