Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had another eBay account where she sells all the stuff people gift her that she doesn’t want.

It will be under an ultra smart secret name like

Notmrshinch 🙄 to protect her identify
I think she may have been responsible for all the minkehs back in the beginning,,, little sideline for her mum or sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slagging 14 and 15 year olds and screen shotting pics of tiny kids and reposting them on here really does not sit right with me at all :oops:
Report the posts then

Reactions: 5
Is it only me that thinks there was something very suspicious going on near the end of the last thread? I didn't have time to post before it closed but... So on previous threads Disney has said (about other influencers) on the subject of fake followers …

A lot of his followers seem to be ghosts or bots

Real followers would see his posts, comment on them and like them.

... if you look at his list, almost all of those accounts are fake. They have no posts, no icon and...

As we know, a lot of the Hunch’s followers fit into those categories. Yet today we're told

I seriously don’t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! I’m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers! Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry.
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers!

Just seems very keen to convince that Sophie hasn't bought followers. The bold & underlining are mine but the exclamation marks aren't. Apologies if you're genuine Disney and I know you have been a member for a few months, but I'm not buying it. Sorry, just not buying it. You can repeat ''She hasn't bought followers'' as many times as you like and use as many exclamation marks as you like but you just seem too determined to convince. I can't buy into the whole story of how your company contacted her and the whole pricing thing either, you've given so much info on here (how many days you work at home, personal details of partner, children) - you're employers could spot you a mile off. And all you did was say she charges ridiculous amounts, not exactly news.

That you Jamie??
Yep didn’t trust straight away. Bullshit

Reactions: 3
I like how one of her gifts was pegs... they must be hinting to her to start hanging her washing out!
Or they dont watch her at all and assume that a normal person who likes to keep things clean and fresh would hang washing out. If that's the case its actually quite funny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my how tall is she , she has to bend her knees when having a photo taken with anyone 😂🦒
My middle daughter is 6ft 4” 😱 she used to bend her knees in photos all the time 😂 but now she’s embraced her statuesqueness (I may have just made that word up 🙈) People double take, check her shoes to see if she’s wearing heels 😂 and little kids have to crane their necks to see her face!! And the amount of people who say (in shocked voices) “you’re SO tall” ... like she hadn’t noticed 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe if she was overweight before and had her gastric band etc, and now wants to stay thin, she overfeeds Henry. Lol. It seems she has a horrible relationship with food.

Reactions: 8
That shower gel diptyque
Well the 50ml eau de toilette perfume is 90euros on Brown Thomas. Her Hinchers most definitely do not shop there 🤣

• Haha
No I’m not Jamie, you can look at my other posts to see I’m a legit user of this forum!

I doubt my colleagues could detect me! I haven’t said where I worked, I haven’t said what company I work for, I haven’t said anything that’s not true.

You can believe what you want but I see a lot of misconceptions on this thread and just wanted to clear them up! I honestly just wanted to shed some light and, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have given my professional background but I’m going on maternity leave for 18 months very soon and don’t know if i’ll Be going back to my job so I’m not sure I care :)

I’m sorry if I raised suspicions, but I’m sad to disappoint that I am not Jamie! 😂

I thought this thread would be a nice place to be but I’ve been ripped apart because I don’t believe she’s bought followers - I’m sorry but Gleam have checks on these things and I doubt this behaviour would slide. It’s essentially fraud and they’re well respected and a scandal like that would ruin their reputation. I know we don’t like Hinch, but you don’t have to accuse her of everything and anything to be a valid critic. You said one thing that you don’t think she’s done and get accused of being

Reactions: 1
Maybe if she was overweight before and had her gastric band etc, and now wants to stay thin, she overfeeds Henry. Lol. It seems she has a horrible relationship with food.
A very bad relationship with food.
Shed of been better off just coming out with her true issues and demons at the start, coz it’s so obvious she has many!

Why hasn't the TV show she was on done checks on her, as everyone is saying she was in sales and very good at her job , theyhave millions of viewers, who watched her on TV and are being duped into what she is selling and let's be honest she is selling as she makes a great profit from it all , I am just waiting for her to trip her self up, she can't be that squeaky clean , all the best Hinch if you're reading this 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it only me that thinks there was something very suspicious going on near the end of the last thread? I didn't have time to post before it closed but... So on previous threads Disney has said (about other influencers) on the subject of fake followers …

A lot of his followers seem to be ghosts or bots

Real followers would see his posts, comment on them and like them.

... if you look at his list, almost all of those accounts are fake. They have no posts, no icon and...

As we know, a lot of the Hunch’s followers fit into those categories. Yet today we're told

I seriously don’t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! I’m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers! Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry.
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers!

Just seems very keen to convince that Sophie hasn't bought followers. The bold & underlining are mine but the exclamation marks aren't. Apologies if you're genuine Disney and I know you have been a member for a few months, but I'm not buying it. Sorry, just not buying it. You can repeat ''She hasn't bought followers'' as many times as you like and use as many exclamation marks as you like but you just seem too determined to convince. I can't buy into the whole story of how your company contacted her and the whole pricing thing either, you've given so much info on here (how many days you work at home, personal details of partner, children) - you're employers could spot you a mile off. And all you did was say she charges ridiculous amounts, not exactly news.

That you Jamie??
I kind of agree. If you got found out posting that information on here by your employer you could get in a lot of tit. I wouldn’t take the risk.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone on twitter on here. I do feel sorry for the hopeful hinchers who tweet her asking for advice and she never respondes..

Reactions: 4
No I’m not Jamie, you can look at my other posts to see I’m a legit user of this forum!

I doubt my colleagues could detect me! I haven’t said where I worked, I haven’t said what company I work for, I haven’t said anything that’s not true.

You can believe what you want but I see a lot of misconceptions on this thread and just wanted to clear them up! I honestly just wanted to shed some light and, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have given my professional background but I’m going on maternity leave for 18 months very soon and don’t know if i’ll Be going back to my job so I’m not sure I care :)

I’m sorry if I raised suspicions, but I’m sad to disappoint that I am not Jamie! 😂

I thought this thread would be a nice place to be but I’ve been ripped apart because I don’t believe she’s bought followers - I’m sorry but Gleam have checks on these things and I doubt this behaviour would slide. It’s essentially fraud and they’re well respected and a scandal like that would ruin their reputation. I know we don’t like Hinch, but you don’t have to accuse her of everything and anything to be a valid critic. You said one thing that you don’t think she’s done and get accused of being her husband 😂
I'm sorry people here are saying negative things to you when you're so enlightening! You've already said you've had troubles in the past in the cleaning instagrammers thread for saying you've discovered a cleaning channel had bots. Sorry, because this is meant to be a safe space to say what you want!

I find your posts really fascinating, and hope you keep posting! 💕 You're literally the most interesting to read here. If you left it will be back to mundane bitchery (myself included)

I've been banned and attacked in Hinch's facebook groups for even suggesting she makes money on her instagram (back in the day, wouldn't dream of mixing with hinchers anymore!) so was good you said that in the last thread, people who attack others for telling the truth is my absolute bug bear. And even if you weren't, which I believe you are, so what people write worse crappy untruths on here in the form of lame jokes so!

Wishing you all the best with the baby! Much love. (And hope you stay)

Btw I've seen people attack people with insider knowledge on Guru Gossip many a time, in fact until they leave / refuse to post, it's a weird phenomenon, like they can't stand it if someone has more knowledge than they have and can't wait to get back to pure speculation, and it really grinds my gears!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also Jamie has gone to Dublin with her someone has put a pic of them on at the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.