Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
Oh dear blocked again, I was only trying to warn her a dose of thrush was heading her way 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Why does it matter if she had people over? You can't judge if you don't know the situation
Lockdown matters.

So now she is doing a Poundshop haul ffs is there no level she won’t stoop to to get money ffs! I don’t mean Poundland is low level who doesn’t love a poundshop but she will take money from anywhere. Why wouldn’t someone with millions do a Harrods haul?

btw Zoph there’s no ‘e‘ on the end of singular potato or tomato.
ETA. You can’t polish a turd.

Deedeepop

I hope she's not gunna bring out her own baby recipe book
A couple of months ago the woman was eating spaghetti out if a jug and making the same casserole over and over, she cannot possibly bring out a baby recipe book. Pleaseeee don't let it be!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nikkimum

So obvious she’s trying to rebrand or something, the text in the picture, she didn’t even look at camera when Ronnie kissed her, it’s all too bloody staged, she has tried to gain sympyfor feck all from her lil army when there is clearly something away to happen or be released, was actually starting to like that she wasn’t online

Reactions: 20

Leslie Nope

That must be written by her agency, it’s far too articulate and grammatically correct 🙄
She definitely did not write that herself! It's far too well written. The fact it also links into another Gleam influencer's post (interestingly, also another white woman!) is a big tell. I'm glad she's put up something regardless.

Soph, if you're reading this, please DO go and read up, don't just say you will, please actually do. If you follow any accounts run by POC, please share them with your followers as well; give them some airtime.

• Heart

Cbawts90

Won't bore us with it. Her hinchers are desperate to know what happened... They are not bored by seeing her clean a clean toilet bowl 6x a day so I doubt they be bored with that!!

• Haha

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
‘I didn’t know they delivered guuuuuysss’

The clue is the name Soph, it’s an ONLINE shop 🤦🏼‍♀️ How the fuck do you think they’d get your stuff to you, by fucking carrier pigeon 🥴

And why do you say tankard like bank card 😠

• Haha
  • Heart

Leslie Nope

Even if she didn’t write it, good on her. It’s a massively important message, even if 10% of her cult go and do a bit of research into institutionalised racism then it’s done some good.
Agree. Regardless of if she wrote it or not, I don't think we can whinge when she's posted about it; it's important she's talked about it for exactly that reason.

CraziCatLady

I don't care if she wrote it, her management company wrote it on her behalf or if she got the idea from here, all that matters is she is now (albeit a little late) raising awareness & even if one person takes notice then it's worth it.

Bev1000

Credit where credit is due for sharing that, even if it was prompted by tattle or management..any awareness is better than none in my opinion.
I hope George Floyd gets his justice 🙏

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Oh and another thing... I think Zoph and SS are awfully brave wearing these elastic topped boob tube dresses with small children around. I can’t be the only one who’s has a baby grab the top and pull it down?! 😳🥴

• Haha

WeepingWillow

To me that post on Mario’s is saying that she’s had a goal from the start..... to get rich and be famous!

She’s hoping this insta platform will take her to another place i.e. C list famous, strictly, tv shows, jungle even, but she’s hoping that she’ll get famous enough that she can do this!

Then she’ll have her home range, her clothing range and she’ll retire to a quiet little cottage somewhere with Ronnie McTufty going to a private school and not having to work a day in her life where’s she’s free to drive around with her whatever car, her designer goods and meanwhile thousands of her hoards will be patiently waiting for her next appearance on loose women!

Give me a break!!!!

• Haha