Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingWillow

If I wasn’t a lazy cow drinking gin in the garden on my night off, I’d calculate how much all of that cost cos I’m pretty sure it’s more than £40!!!

Go forth Tattlers and tattle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait to see her try to clean that mermaid stuff off her bath. I used it once about 2 years ago and I’ve still got a shimmery film on my bath. And it turned me sparkly for a week. I’d love to be a fly on the wall for the tantrum when she realises that a little spray of zoflora won’t work.
Aw now you've gone and told her she won't use it, spoilsport 🤣🤣

• Haha
It really bothers me that she sits there stroking the dog n let’s Ronnie then won’t wash their hands... babies are constantly putting their hands in their mouths & she touches Ronnie etc without cleaning her hands
Actually it’s been proven that children growing up with dogs are healthier and less prone to allergies and asthma. It builds the immune system which is good for Ronnie as everything else in his life is so sterilised!

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Her post does not come from a place of sincerity or of her own rage at the death of George Floyd. It’s comes from being told by her management to post it. Millions of people who watch the news knew about this a week ago while she was still busy crying that people said she’d had a fucking boob job, but not that upset she couldn’t comment on other IG accounts or piss about with her posts. Her saying she has the platform to raise awareness makes me piss! We’ll never know how big her platform is while she’s still buying fake accounts. She never acknowledges anything going on in the world and if that’s how she wants to run her page then fine, jumping on the band wagon now about racism is cringeworthy

• Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
Won’t bore us with it because it was a PR stunt gone wrong. The only thing she’s gained is a bigger rebellion of her shit

ATV

• Haha

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I bet gleam are so grateful they signed her! What a drama llama
And no explanation as to what her dramatic post was about the other day .......she is something else!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sorry but the Poundland haul although expected is fucking ridiculous. Woman is obsessed with things. Not happy unless she’s spending money on cheap crap that’ll end up in landfill. This isn’t a one off, when shops are open it’s a constant with her and it’s a real problem. How fucking boring must her life be? I’ve saved a lot of money during lockdown I even paid off a credit card? Why? No bars or restaurants to go to and spend money and no point in buying clothes either. Hang on though will I get a delivery driver to bring me something that makes me bath glittery. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’m absolutely outraged at her half hearted half arsed effort at even mentioning George Floyd and the situation in America. As usual it’s all about her. Like she’s just realised there’s racism in America still. It’s insulting. I hated her before but now I can’t abide her. She’s an embarrassment and she should be utterly ashamed of herself. It isn’t just about the horrific killing of George Floyd, black people are literally frightened to walk out of there homes, children are being tear gas’d in the street and the protests are the result of years of sorrow, loss and pain. The BLM movement is huge and gaining momentum now to see justice. Does Sophie understand that? I don’t think she does. More fool to Gleam. Arseholes. If you can’t say something and be passionate enough about what your saying, and understand the situation appropriately then just don’t say anything. I just honestly can’t stand her and im genuinely shocked that she has been so fucking blind as to post what she did and then continue her usual shite. Her privilege is overwhelming and I’m sure her ignorance and defective moral compass would not be welcome to those fighting for justice at the moment.

twunt.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
View attachment 142110

Oh please open the box with us, please please please Mrs Hinch. 🤮

FFS 🙄🙄🙄 she’s never asked before..it’s all about getting the engagement now as it will have dropped over the last few days. Hold on for a day of asking questions...
Fuck me, I can’t be arsed with this absolute shit.

The state the world is in right now, yet some people’s priority is going to be finding out what is in inside a cardboard box of cleaning products. They don’t know how privileged they are 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder if they know there were still 15 thousand new cases of covid in the UK this week? Or that there are multiple cities with a curfew tonight in the US because civilians are being assaulted by police. I actually pity them for their small worlds and minds.

• Sad
So this bit cracks her up. The part where her almost 1 year old can point out the fat rolls in Henry's back!?!? I could cry for that poor dog. He is going to die a very painful death due to bad diet, over feeding, no stimulation or exercise. She says that we are horrible trolls, but honestly the majority just care about Henry's welfare

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Mrs M20

Also, queue ‘rebranding’ to Hinch Home... she’s so transparent 🤮
Sorry I’m really annoyed today, I can’t stand liars.

• Heart

LaTela

Chatty Member
She don’t half buy some crap and that’s me being polite!
Plastic pound-shit for Ronron - that nasty fire truck looked like it has really sharp edges - and no, Soph, they are not ‘large Lego bricks’ - these are cheap foreign tat. Duplo is well made and a brilliant toy, but I guess you wouldn’t spend your own money on that!

lj_525

Chatty Member
3 bath bombs for £1 that’s a sure fire for thrush! And the bath stuff that makes you sexy AF 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ FML some people would buy any old shit!

• Haha

Ranty McRantington

Oh my days. So she's back. Let the bloody rant begin......

Sol why has she suddenly started doing things really scruffy, usually she is such an OCD perfectionist but this just looks a mess, also, don't quote me, but I'm sure this doesn't look like her handwriting!?!?

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-32-54-60.png

Then I noticed with this one she is saying that the tomato was his favourite, but I'm sure on the day he had it that the tomato was the only thing he left!?

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-33-23-83.png

Who, in their right mind, doesn't put cheese on cottage/Shepard's pie as a rule!? Isn't that an actual main part of meal!!

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-33-45-11.png

And last, but not bloody least...

Sophie you've been gone for 48 hours, not bloody weeks. I bet you've been on one fucking walk max! Absolute Twat!

Screenshot_2020-05-31-10-41-40-91.png

Sooo, looking back on this, they're a bit petty but my fuse is sooooo short right now and I have no space on that fucking fuse for this absolute lying monstrosity.

It was obvious she was never going to discuss where the fuck she's been. That or she was going to blame the trolls. She's obviously took the 'say nothing and let my hinchers come up with their own crazy troll/tattle conspiracies' approach.

She's off her bonce this girl!

• Haha
  • Heart