Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Basically in a nut shell hinchers and lurkers, most of her content is for us tattlers. It's a passive agressive middle finger, and not actually for her hinchers.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You're just there to line her pockets via her swipes ups, #Ads and undisclosed Ads and gifted items. Also on the days she does disclose them, they're usually in a grey or white small font and very much camouflaged on her post.

Well I say that, the day after I said last week she never uses a black font to be fully transparent she did for her next few posts then she decided to bugger off for a few days.

And yes we do love Hinch tattle bingo. On par with us screenshottting her bot accounts and laughing at the names. Her 3.4million followers is not her actual real number! But CumSlut FTW!!!
I posted about this yesterday on IG to try and open some eyes about swipe ups/ ads (only learned about it fully here so credit to you bastards! 😘) and found this one as an example - she’s just downright deceptive and it really pisses me off that she brushes these things off as hahaha oooppps I’m just learning guys

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Have you noticed Rondog has hardly featured today in the stories? Or did I miss loads? No command stripping him to the sofa, no slop lunch pictures, infact hardly anything of him. And no gretel! The shape of things to come??

• Haha
  • Heart

No username was taken

I also unfollowed.

I suffer from poor mental health issues. I have OCD and severe anxiety. I hate the way she plays the mental health card and anxiety card and her sheep play to it. When my anxiety is that bad I can’t function. I can’t string a coherent sentence, I stutter. I don’t leave the house, brush my hair, clean my teeth or wash. I am bedridden and feel like I’m about to die at any moment. They all do it.

I see the Stacey Soloman thread have mentioned this thread too... I also saw Stacey Solomon be passive aggressive on her stories to a ‘Susan’. These woman cannot see past their own noses. They cannot see no wrong doing in what they do or can take any advice or concern. I’ve unfollowed her too...

These woman are nothing but mean girl bullies with their yes men being their audience. You have to agree and cannot have an opinion. I bet they were VILE BULLIES at school. You can tell from how they are...
However, on that note. The Susan comment was about someone who told her off for letting Rex play with her lipstick. Her response was brilliant. Put lots of Mac lipsticks on a plate for him. Joke, then made his sandwiches into lipstick shapes. I messaged her and said “This is how you deal with negative comments!” Wanted to get a dig at drama queen Grinch. She won’t reply but I’m sure the irony won’t go amiss

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Knew it. She comes back without explanation n used the time to ore record a load of shit

• Sick

Louanne

VIP Member
Maybe she took a bath in that shit she bought from
Poundland and she can’t get off the glitter. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t been in yet this morning hahahhahahaahha
Would be absolutely hilarious if they’ve all bathed in it - they’ll be unmissable in Maldon, out and about looking like extras from Twilight - avoiding the sun for fear of the reflection! 🤣

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
How aren't her followers pissed off that she comes back with no explanation what so ever. "won't bore you with the details" what an absolute cop out.
And still they'll be lapping up her fanny juices because they are absolute morons who can't think for themselves.

She's been fine to go out and buy all the crap for her fat dog though.

God I can't stand her

• Haha

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Anyway guyyyysss thought I’d buy these ice cube moulds so I can freeze my chives LENGTHWAYYYYSSSSS 🥴 wtf 🤣 What difference does it make what shape they’re froze in???

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Sharing that piece is the only time I have personally ever see her use her platform for the greater good.

why does she need to get nervous about sharing something like this, is it because she’s been sent this to copy and paste (I don’t care if she has or not but she’s actually put it out there for the right reason)

Feel fucking enraged by something and show it, the people will respect you more for it.

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Who actually has time to do this?! All these scrapbooks and photo albums, it's madness. Not enough hours in the day!
Deffo not to document every meal he’s eaten at almost 1 yrs old that’s for sure! The printing of the pics etc. You don’t need a scrapbook to remember if the child liked the food or not! It’s surely a Sales pitch To a publisher

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So many people are on the Online poundshop website, it’s crashed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just tried going on to order some bits (which I do every so often) and can’t get on!!!!
They’re eager! She’s not even shown them what she’s bought yet, so how will they know what to add to their baskitttts? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dwj

So don’t give a fuck what you bought at Poundland, Hun. And those that do can bugger off as well. How have we reached this point as a society where we are watching a grown woman video herself open boxes of crap? I am done.

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
So what is the problem then MH as to why you were off?🤷‍♀️

One minute she's leaving cryptic clues, then bleeting its trolls, now it's nothing to bore her cult with
75439579_247159503277675_4351344058491997273_n.jpg
Lies Soph, they will be your downfall🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Becky1983d

“So many walks”???!!!! Is she having a laugh? She’s been gone 48 hours. She usually manages about a walk a fortnight. Do the maths Zoph! 🤦‍♀️
That walk she showed us earlier is the cut through to her mums 😉 so nothing has changed for her anyway 😂 🙄

• Haha