Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Surely she wouldn't have the audacity to represent a product to promote dog or any other pet care.oh yes she would.

Reactions: 1

Vest_foot_forward

Just recently found this place and my god I believe I have found my people. My aunt turned me on to Mrs Hinch. When I moved into my house and nothing I tried on my shower would get the rust from the previous occupants shower caddy. But recently I felt it was constantly ads after ads to swipe up for things. I've always bought from poundshop.com and cant get in at all today because her army must be flocking to get exactly what she got I just dont understand it.
God my aunt also is a hincher as well as my cousin....theyre too from essex

Onestep

Totally off topic but, I noticed something. All her Army (well majority) have stick on tiles and vinyl flooring while she rocks the most expensive furniture and floors. Yes very relatable indeed! Ofcourse cleaning bullshit will b on a budget at £1 does that make her one of them haha

• Haha

WeepingWillow

Anyone else think the ‘blinds open as much as possible’ is a note to alleged posters on here who said they live next to her and would take pics? It’s like she’s saying she opened her blinds only when she was allowed - victimising herself again!!

Cloff

VIP Member
I reckon companies get around the #ad/#gifted thing by giving them huge discount codes. It means she can say she bought it and they get their authentic mention
How interesting!! So she didn’t buy it

• Wow

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely outraged at her half hearted half arsed effort at even mentioning George Floyd and the situation in America. As usual it’s all about her. Like she’s just realised there’s racism in America still. It’s insulting. I hated her before but now I can’t abide her. She’s an embarrassment and she should be utterly ashamed of herself. It isn’t just about the horrific killing of George Floyd, black people are literally frightened to walk out of there homes, children are being tear gas’d in the street and the protests are the result of years of sorrow, loss and pain. The BLM movement is huge and gaining momentum now to see justice. Does Sophie understand that? I don’t think she does. More fool to Gleam. Arseholes. If you can’t say something and be passionate enough about what your saying, and understand the situation appropriately then just don’t say anything. I just honestly can’t stand her and im genuinely shocked that she has been so fucking blind as to post what she did and then continue her usual shite. Her privilege is overwhelming and I’m sure her ignorance and defective moral compass would not be welcome to those fighting for justice at the moment.

twunt.
The only thing she is using her platform for is to raise awareness of what cheap/overpriced/unnecessary shite she’s bought

Eat more cake

VIP Member
She should have him forward facing in his pram so he can look around at his surroundings.
Instead of facing her all the fucking time. How boring must it be to be RonaLongaGingGangGoolyGoolyEstaBingBongBayFarAway
He was forward facing before today's montage of pre recorded stories.

auntylil

Chatty Member
Like another member has mentioned, others have been gifted these Pound shop boxes!
View attachment 142668
I bloody well knew it! And I've never even seen that person's account so there are at least two that we know of (I can't remember the name of the one I saw it on but it was a house and number name).

Lying again, Sophie, you absolute bell end!

:mad::mad::mad:

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Can you imagine?! A book full of uncooked egg, curdled cream and lots of pasta 🤢 Look guuyyssss I don't even know how this has happened, I'm just a normal girls from Essex. Pull the other Soph, we see through this act of yours.
How will she include a live chicken?

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
1. Sometimes the text looks fuzzy which suggests it’s been saved and then uploaded at another time. Usually it’s the outfits/weather/nails that don’t match between stories, like it’s a rainy day but sunny in her stories.

2. Don’t think it’s illegal but frowned upon, especially by competitors who have grown their following organically.
Okay. Thanks!

Cloff

VIP Member
Does she deny it though? I thought she just never mentioned anything?
It doesn't matter at all, I'd love some botox myself if I had the cash, it's more the fact that she denies having had any work done. If she owned it then I would respect that.