Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Send @admin a DM asking to change it. I did ages ago and they were really quick. Hope this helps 😂😂😂
Atv babes xo

Literally 50 stories later, she's back with a bang!! 🙄🙄🙄

It's just the START?! What?! Oh Soph, I got the impression from your post on Mario's page you were planning to fuck off relatively soon?! Don't disappoint me!!

It's Henry's birthday tomorrow 🙄🙄😬

It's ok though he's been her emotional rock all these years, not her husband or kid. The dog.
Pretty close but you forgot to accentuate the sperm shape 🤣

Gln2810

He’s almost a year old, he should be being given the same as the rest of the family a lot of the time now. But I suppose when you live on spaghetti out of a jug and sausage slop that doesn’t really work
Both my sproglings have the same food as us (3 and 7 months) . I cringe watching her stories when they're baby related because some of the things I've seen her do food related wise are dangerous for a baby. She has a huge platform of followers and seeing people copy her you'd think she would research into how to serve food safely and correctly.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member

Christina31

Wow I have one day out in the garden having a BBQ with my extended family and I have so much to catch up on! THIS is the reason I’m not meant to be doing these kind of things!. But it was a beautiful day guyzzzz so......,😘

ATB Shoppers

So she ordered this 'the other day' while she was gloriously silent?

But it takes 5 working days to get a delivery...

You sure you didn't just want to create an environment where your deluded followers are so relieved you're back, they'll lap up and buy any and all of the old shit you peddle, Soph?

I smell a pre - planned sales technique rat.

View attachment 142374View attachment 142375
Have not yet fully caught up so forgive me if this has already been said but she probably got special express delivery with postman pat and it’s own little driver

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Ive had a quick count and I’ve got it at £48. Not convinced that her entire box though. Also not sure what in that box of tat is worth the money other than cleaning stuff (which she has mountains of... don’t believe for a second she’s out of soap).
Did she get 48 items?

Oprahclear

Can one of you slap me please?
just zoomed in on that list of things she’s getting for Ronnieblessimlooksrightthroughmummaz and I feel like a failure.

I hate that this woman - and I am very much aware she is all fur coat and no knickers - can make me feel like that because my one year old didn’t get a balloon display or big letters or any of that. Just a melting cake in the garden because of lockdown.

imagine how someone who actually looks up to her feels?

Ugh. Fuck off Binch.
Oh don’t I made a post along these lines the other day! You’re not a bad mum at all! I did do it (not to that extreme) but went ott with presents and shit and i learnt the hard and expensive way. My other kids do not get the same treatment!