Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oprahclear

I might be late to the party, been off here for a few days but has anyone see this? On Mario's account.... View attachment 142077
Is that the Scottish mario clean with mario she’s talking about. I meannnnn for someone who doesn’t want to give trolls too much attention she gives them a fucking lot of attention. Again huge huge huge huge megastars got brought massive scandals and will just do the next tv appearance live interview and just get the fuck on with it she needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 1

Loz18

because at the time you weren't allowed to have others over

I am shielding because of illness so why can't she follow the law if everyone else does

She made a point of going to see her parents and staying in the front garden then it was in The Sun that they had in fact been round to hers

Anyway that's beside the point - she's stayed silent on it, so from a tattlers point of view she had a bbq when she shouldn't have had one
The sun? 😂😂 Oh come off of it they are known for creating stories that aren't real, twisting the truth, they are lying scum.

Snoutyparker

I don’t think people are saying it’s wrong - a lot of people get it done, I’ve had lip fillers and can’t wait to get them topped up - it’s the fact she puts on a fake show trying to act like she’s a natural girl-next-door, like her comment the other day saying how it’s absurd to suggest she’s had plastic surgery. Technically it’s not plastic surgery so she’s correct in saying that (if true) but she’s also not taking the opportunity to say “i haven’t had surgery it’s just wonderful what fillers/ Botox can do!” And have a laugh about it. Instead she keeps quiet and makes out like she’s all natural, which is totally false
I get that. You’re right. There’s no shame in it anyway so I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal. I’ve always assumed she’s had non surgical work done anyway cz when you’ve done it, you recognise it in others 😁

Louise2019

No not all swipe links earn money only if it’s to a website that offers affiliate commission eg online shops and stuff some links are just links to the page

Xrayspex85

@Xrayspex85

I've noticed a big drop in people going for regular warfarin testing at my path lab - they are on meds that don't require testing.
My gp does the prick inr Testing which granted is easier, having metal valve it needs to be between 2.5-3 . On fragmin injections this week grrrr Xx

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Two things that I’d like to know you bunch of trolls

1. How can you tell when a post is pre recorded?

2. Is it legal or is there a way to prove she buys followers?

JamiesWillyHillBalance

These are paid for articles. Her management actually pay these mags to write bullshit articles about her. Sometimes they’ll have links in them to products she uses, which the mag will get a percentage of as well. They don’t write about her because she’s interesting, it’s because they’re paid 😂 but again, lil old Soph doesn’t know how she gets in these articles
Well at least that’s an explanation other than they think people are dying to know about her every sodding move 😂

side note - how do I change my username to something not random? I have something very specific in mind 🤣

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She painted one side and then ran out of paint apparently. This was about 2 years ago! For someone so house proud it seems odd she wouldn’t paint it. Although all she ever does indoors is surface clean anyway. Look underneath stuff and I’ll bet it’s all filth
She’s just shining a turd!

• Haha

Leslie Nope

Morning you troll bastards 😂 Ive been off for a few days because my anxiety and depression (that I genuinely have soph, not that you pretend to have), have been awful and I needed some time. But its good to see I missed a thrilling hinch haul full of more plastic tat that she doesnt really need. And those bath bombs and mermaid bath things.. can anyone say Thrush? 😂
I genuinely shudder to think :sick:

• Haha