Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amym691

She should include Ava max- sweet but a psycho on her next round of cryptic stories aimed at us tattlers, while she is flipping the bird over someone calling her dog over weight again in that bloody gretal filter 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Boleynr

Chatty Member
At Ronnies age he doesn’t need blended veg he can eat proper meals. What she does is absolutely pointless and she adds eggs to everything! Poor kid will have such a high cholesterol!
God yes I forget how old he is sometimes 😂 I’ve tried my son on eggs (scrambled and omelette) he hated them

Trigz

I don’t understand a weaning book. Habdsommmmeszzzz man lets look at how you learnt to eat foodzzzz. I won’t lie I’m making a lockdown album for mine but it’s a big part of history she may wanna show her children in future what she was up to during the pandemic I doubt she would say mum what did I have for lunch may 25th 2020 🥱
It looks like she’s getting it ready to be her new book 🤢

Leslie Nope

I know nothing at all about small humans, but his head being asymmetrical like that (not just in that photo, in other ones too);
1. is it common?
2. is it dangerous?
3. does it just go on its own, or does it require corrective action/medical intervention?
It looks concerning, but idk if it is

auntylil

Chatty Member
Oops sorry she may have done. I didn’t see the date. Sorry Sophie if your reading. I will admit to a mistake lol
Haha me too. Should read further before I shout my mouth off haha. BUT the other influenza definitely posted TODAY just like good old Sophie did.

So I'm going to guess that she was gifted it OR the money to spend. But she was still apparently surprised when she opened it. Ok then.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion -
Henry is 5, probs won’t see 6, unless someone teaches him some fat burning tricks 🤣🤭

Also, was her new patio set another gifted thing?
Has she said? The last broke in the storm (apparently) and I didn’t here whether she paid (unlikely) for a new one or whether she’s got a new gift 🙄?
Yeah it is 🙄

Jaxteller

Did anyone see on a FB Hinch group this morning, the post with all the larvae grubs and eggs nested in her sons bedroom window. And her excuse for not cleaning it and getting to that state was the kid has a black out blind up on a big window and it's a pain in the arse to take down.
If these dirty bitches follow zoph then it's clear shes no cleaning guru. Shes a woman who knows how to get people to hoard and buy pointless shit they will never use.

Look away if you're stomach is weak...
That is absolutely vile, there’s no excuse for that.

Loveithere

Guyzzzzzz I’m back! Did you miss me?! 🤣
I had to back off and just lurk for a while after the BBQ and voice-note-gate. Such rage! Wasn’t doing me any good at all!
Anyhoo.... loving the irony that this thread has been hilarious when Zoph hasn’t even been posting! You guyzzzzzz have been on top form 👏👏
Massive welcome to all of the newbies. What a flood of them we’ve had! Bloody marvellous!
ATFV lovelies 😍
What voice note gate 👀