Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmydee

a
Exactly. As much as I dont like inthefrow, she posted today a message about racism and George floyd and followed it with she wont be posting anything today, about a launch she was having or her home account. She just said now isnt the right time. Respect. MEANWHILE at castle grey skull, princess zoph is straight on to mermaid fucking bath shit and pineapple ice moulds. And how cool that her half witted Hinchers broke the website! They obviously didnt take on board her copied racism.post. mind you, it was quite long and half of them probably can't read. 🙄 she is so insensitive, dumb and insincere.
Also on that post I had to screenshot it and magnify it cos I couldn't bloody read it the text was so small!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Gln2810

I got the free Ellas kitchen weaning book from boots parenting club, they’re literally all of them from that
We have it too from sprog no1. I think she's noticed a lot of accounts have been bringing out weaning books and of course now she has to too. Wonder what will be next, potty training books? Perfect parenting books?🥱

• Sick

GildedButterfly

she’s white and privileged. She doesn’t mention that. She’s shocked and thinking it’s wrong, it minimises the discrimination people of colour face daily to act like this is shocking and new to be happening. You can stand up to racism without being an expert. Or you can educate yourself. She’s all about talking about bullies and trolls but with this she just seems so be fumbling about trying to find the right thing to say because she’s thick, white and privileged.
I never defended what she did or didn’t say?

All I said was on a human level, I would if I have a large platform be nervous about posting on this for fear of accidentally saying the incorrect thing to millions of people.

The repercussions of being labelled a racist especially when you’re in the public domain would have catastrophic implications.

I don’t defend the actions of Amy Cooper in the slightest. But you can guarantee that woman will forever live in fear of her life.

Not sure why you are trying to start an argument with me. I made an observation that despite not liking Hinch, she is human and she is allowed to be nervous posting on this subject.

• Heart

Raisingmoo

GUYS. It’s a disaster. I have slate coasters on my garden furniture, people are going to think I’m a hincher 🤮🤮🤮🤮🥴🥴🥴🥴😂

Notice how she’s growing veg now Stacey has been doing stuff like that? Can’t think for herself
They have to follow the sheep lol

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Gawd I’m cringing at her fingering all that poundshop (possibly covid ridden) tut... even putting her pissy covid stick claws all over the (probably not up to standard) masks. Moronic.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
The whole I haven’t been able to go out bollocks really fucked me off, I’m in the vulnerable category had heart surgery , on warfarin etc yet I’ve had to go out because I’ve had no choice (I’ve gotta go for bloods every week and no one to do shit for me ,I get the food parcels but they are limited some what I can’t just live on pasta and tomato soup) who the fuck does she think she is,
@Xrayspex85

I've noticed a big drop in people going for regular warfarin testing at my path lab - they are on meds that don't require testing.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I was going to ask if she smelt that shower gel before she bought it,but ofcourse she couldn't.
Who buys something to make you smell nice by the name? Nearly bought it the other day-it's nasty imo.
I want the tiles that blew of my roof during the last storm back.
She doesn't/ can't drink cocktails,supporting Jamie.Can't make her wrong for that but why does she have to mention it?

Pepsi

VIP Member
So what I’ve taken from her “triumphant” return:

She's reminding big companies that it’s RonRon’s birthday and they have enough time to send free stuff.
She’s wanting bakers to offer to make cakes for his party because “guyzzzzz I just can’t bake, but I’m learning”.
She also wants free stuff for Henry.
Poundlandshop.com has become the new Ebayers-guys..... ordered just a couple of days ago, can’t remember what she ordered (or possibly doesn’t know what she’s been sent?!?!)
Baby cook book - 100%.... even though her recipes would’ve been taken from someone else’s cook book!
She’s not showing RonRon’s portion size or what he’s eating anymore.

BUT, I think what has really, really offended me and made me absolutely disgusted with her, is amongst all that bullshit she posts about George Floyd and how we have to do more about racism (which she was called out on here for not mentioning before) but then followed it up with her opening a box of Poundland crap. Almost as if the George post was just a copy and paste job that she Was told to post, but doesn’t really understand. A tick box post to “show”she’s “woke” so people will say “ahhh hun, you’re so lovely”
👏 👏 👏 👏👏👏

Bree

Wonder was it her horse headed friend Stacey
Literally every other time she's been "trolled" she posts who said what and sets her pack of twats off on them.. she says she doesn't read Tattle.. so what was it Soph?! It was blatantly someone close to you has done something to piss you off. Just fucking say what it was or say nothing at all!!! God I hate her sooo much!!

No I know but if she did attempt to bring out a recipe book I hope they sue her arse
There’s no real need for all this shit with weaning you blend some veg.. done 🤦🏼‍♀️
At Ronnies age he doesn’t need blended veg he can eat proper meals. What she does is absolutely pointless and she adds eggs to everything! Poor kid will have such a high cholesterol!

• Sad