Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posting these for clarity as she is a bull shitter

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 14
Why is she lying, saying she's having trouble buying soap in her local shop (as if she hasn't been any further! )? I've had no trouble for weeks getting soap from anywhere I've been - Asda, Poundland and my little corner shop. What a load of tat she's bought, my god!

Reactions: 16
God my aunt also is a hincher as well as my cousin....theyre too from essex

Reactions: 1
Wonder was it her horse headed friend Stacey
Pack of twats love it!!
Oh my love please take care

Reactions: 2
Poundland haul...face masks because she hasn't dared brave the shops yet. Wise choice, well done. Couple of items later...handwash because she been struggling to find soap in the local shops. Which is it Sophie???
Blimey, that went straight over my head as I was thinking "what kinda masks are THOSE?"

Reactions: 3
because she says she can't find it in the shop so purchased it online

but also says she hasn't been to the shops

Absolutely seething, she's fucking ruined my wedding song.
Thanks Sophzzzz, now your bloody dog will be on my mind when I hear this song instead of the day I walked down the aisle to marry my husband!!!

Reactions: 8
How the fuck can you count 48 hours not regularly posting as ‘off‘ when you spent that time literally on Instagram commenting on other people’s posts What is it with crappy gossip mags and their obsession with her?!
These are paid for articles. Her management actually pay these mags to write bullshit articles about her. Sometimes they’ll have links in them to products she uses, which the mag will get a percentage of as well. They don’t write about her because she’s interesting, it’s because they’re paid but again, lil old Soph doesn’t know how she gets in these articles

Reactions: 23
Its like a bad cult there brainwashed zombies

I think it’s cute what she’s done for Henry lol sorry slap me into next week hard. I’m on my period lol. When you pick a Pup from the litter I do think it’s like a child to some possibly. My hubby thinks our dog is his son lol, I’m not that crazy obvs lol. Mines going grey and it’s sad, we’ve both had dogs as kids and it’s horrible when you lose them They aren’t here long

Reactions: 29
I haven't read to the end of the thread yet (you bloody Tattle gobby sods! ) so I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned BUT earlier on this evening I saw another "influenza" posting her GIFTED POUNDLAND ONLINE BOX.

Was yours gifted, Sophie? If it was, that could explain why you couldn't remember "WHAT YOU ORDERED" perhaps?
I'm thinking it wasn't seeing as you didn't say so or mark it as an ad, but I was just wondering.

ATV!

Reactions: 12
I can’t agree. She isn’t doing right by that dog. She is killing him with kindness. He need to lose weight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.