Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all! You don’t need to throw a massive thing for a 1 year old at all. You do what you feel is right!
It’s like his ‘first Christmas’ I just bought him two books for a continuation of a family tradition to read him at Christmas he was 2 months old last Christmas so he was a literal potato who just tit slept & ate I couldn’t see the point in doing anything big same with his first birthday it’s more for adults at that age - why I could understand soph taking Ronnie to Disney 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ffs she goes awol then pops on with a list of freebies she wants for Ronnieblesshim’s 1st birthday party 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Soph you’re an absolute bellend but you’ve got front i’ll give you that 🤣🤣. Wonder who the lucky 3 guests will be at this party for 6
Journalist from the sun, Stacey for promo & ma barker or someone from gleam or minkeh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Suggestion for next thread,

The army’s gone mental, queen hinch did a runner, they blamed it on tattle then realised we’re funner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wouldn’t want her life for anything, I’m definitely not jealous, just annoyed that so many people are taken in by ‘influencers’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right guys I honestly think that everyone on tattle make up a huge amount of her views on her stories. I urge everyone to unfollow her and don’t view her stories via your Instagram. The following website allows you to type in someone’s username and download people’s stories without them getting your views. I use it all the time to watch her story. If we all start doing this she will definitely see that the number of her views on her stories are dropping and she’ll absolutely hate it lmao 😈😂

If you dont follow her but view the stories does that count , sorry im just learning ATV

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Genuine question —————

Does she earn money from EVERY post or only posts with #Ad

Reactions: 3
If you dont follow her but view the stories does that count , sorry im just learning ATV

I do it that way - don't follow a few grammers but view anonymously ifyswim
But I have been informed that it does still count, so if they earn money per posting you will still earn them money
I have just had a look at that website, looks ok

Reactions: 2
A bit suspect?? If you can get a builder in to do a job like that within 24/48 hours, it’s because they’re tit and no one else will give them any work.
The 'boys' Jamie said on the Wednesday he'd get to have a look to see if it was possible came round on the Thursday with plans and drawings of the new layout

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But if they actually follow the rules they still have to stay 2 metres apart and Ronnie can't cuddle his gran or grandpa. I think that might be worse than not being able to go ☹
My grandchild is soon to be one and it would kill me not to see her on her 1st birthday, I was there when she was born, I want to see her when she’s 1, I haven’t even cuddled or kissed my husband since March, so I could do it if necessary. No one would know anyway if they follow or don’t follow and I personally don’t care really. Neither at work they must come in contact with very few ppl, less risk to get anything. Don’t know what the grandparents do but I’m sure they try their best to keep well

Reactions: 2
Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. I think this may have been your biggest duck up to date. Not saying what was up and then radio silence. This led your army to be worried and then after 24 hours question you. They assumed it was us “trolls”. You didn’t correct them and over they came. Now they are beginning to read the truth and our new member count is going up. In the words of Julia Roberts I’m pretty women “Big mistake... big .huge!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I really don’t understand how anyone can think she is relatable. Literally NO ONE has the ‘perfect life’ she is promoting. My mum is obsessed with instagram, loves following peoples stories etc. She started following Mrs Hinch, and asked me to remove her after 1 day! She said she couldn’t stand to see the fakeness and the amount of cleaning she does. She even said it was making her feel guilty for not doing that amount of cleaning in her own house!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah on Instagram when you put a story up you can see exactly who has viewed your storey. Even people who don’t follow
So what is classed as a post for money payments?

is it a story? as some of those last seconds

If a post is a story then frigging hell, some upload 30 stories a day

Oh praise the Lord 🙌 She's okay, she's out in the garden scribbling. God forbid you would forget what you need for your sons first birthday party 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Hinch went silent after posting her cryptic crap but soon returned with a beggy mind map.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I was thinking maybe shes about to announce the loft conversion or another big freebie? She usually creates a big pity party for herself before a big reveal of some sort so her cult can say she deserves it, poor, zoph has been through so much. And they wont see her for the manipulative money grabber she is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iv been out in my garden all day, just caught up. What a laugh......she must be so thick to put that beg board up and not think we woukd know what shes doing. She has so much front! That #bekind tit.....what about when she put a pist up about that girl...saying i am naming and shaming then that girl got bullied by HER bekind army. She needs to duck off once and for all

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Secretly she’s moving house but the new one will be just as boring and monotone so she hopes nobody will notice!

I bet she’s not wanked her tap off once today I bet the grubby cow doesn’t bother unless it’s being filmed from the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t posted anything about it either but I’m not a racist, watch what you accuse people of purely by what they do or don’t post on social media 😡.
No one is calling anyone a racist. But you are urged to post to bring awareness to your followers however big or small it may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.