Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully when she comes back she will show less of Ronnie. I don’t care if Hinchers think he’s their kids too he’s not and he shouldn’t be splashed over the internet. She’s a home account by all means show of his nursery and stuff like that but the fact that there are so many people out there with a picture of Ronnie on their Instagram page and therefore saved to their phone camera rolls is just not on. Hopefully she’ll be taking this time to reflect. Let’s face it Hinchers be crazy she could post a picture of her tit and they would love it so if she never shows Ronnie again they will still follow her to the end of the earth. She’s never gonna lose her die hard Hinchers so I don’t understand why she does all the things she does. She could be honest about everything and they would all still stand by her. So just tell them yeah I’m a millionaire, yeah I’ve bought a few things during lockdown and yeah I did have a bbq.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Lol that’s so funny cos I wanted to post this on the we love Mrs Hinch page but fingured my cryptic message is WASTED on those covidiots (lest we never forget covidiot no2)

Is it me or is Mrs Hinch really quiet today? Perhaps she’s busy Hinching.

Hope everything is OK 👌🤔

Very hot 🥵 here today. 27o 🌡

It’s hard to get any work done

Let me share my list today:

Everything with a ✅ has been done.

My back is killing me. 😔

Really worked hard today:

Shined my sink ✅

Hoovered and mopped ALL floors ✅

Inventory of food cupboards ✅

Neatened up the garden ✅

Cleaned the decking ✅

Hosed down the patio ✅

I wanted to start painting but it’s too hot to decorate really, I’m going to wait until it cools down - I got Dulux Polished Pebble and Timeless for THE lounge.

The best thing about this weather IS that you can dry laundry outside (and get lots done!). T-shirts & VESTs, towels, sheets, and bedding. I wonder what fabric softener Sophie is USING for Ronnie’s clothes? YOU guys know which one it is?

Can you guess the cryptic message xx

Very good, I had to write that down to decipher it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she has full on crazy’s banging on her door demanding to know where she is. Do people really think she is their friend or maybe even their girl friend. Maybe they think she’s cheating or some crap. If that happens she has completely brought it on herself. Just thinking out loud. witches be crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s ever going to tell what’s actually gone on, she’ll just come back tomorrow slightly tearful and ever so grateful to all her Hinchers for their support
What have i missed ? I saw that there are no stories ! Did something happen or is she just “ taking a day off from social media guys “
Like SS

Reactions: 4
duck sake she isn’t dead 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder she’s gone AWOL with these mad witches on her case 🤣🤣
I wanted to comment that but they’ve turned off commenting? It’s a tad stalkerish now. Some of the comments ‘we need you’ ‘youve Helped me’ it’s some kinda fucked up grown woman fangirling and obsessing like this. Clean ya filthy homes (irony being I bet their homes ARE filthy!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m starting to feel like they are trolling us 🤣🤣 stop bloody blaming us for your lord and saviour having a witch fit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Arghhh will someone please tell me wtf is going on lol ! I’ve been off line all day ! What’s going on ! Where’s all her stories gone !

Reactions: 6
What have i missed ? I saw that there are no stories ! Did something happen or is she just “ taking a day off from social media guys “
Like SS
No idea
Grinch and Vesty each posted on their IG pages a cryptic post last night and then radio silence

Reactions: 5
This is the problem with social media. Normal people become mega famous and they don’t know how to handle it. They want the money and the adoring fans but to still live a normal life and not be criticised. Sadly the environment it’s built on and they live inside doesn’t allow that. You become a singer or an actress you expect criticism, bad press, crazy fans, extreme haters. Influencers are in no way prepared for everything that comes with exposing every part of their life online yet still want the best of both worlds. It’s never going to work. Old friends might still sell you down the river. Except you don’t have a hit album or blockbuster movie to fall back on. You don’t have talent to fall back on. You’re rich and the only way to stay rich is expose yourself more, in turn increasing people’s chance to hurt you. I don’t think she’s built for the life she built herself and truly believe she does regret it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
duck sake she isn’t dead 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder she’s gone AWOL with these mad witches on her case 🤣🤣
Can you imagine how much her inbox must be blowing up right now. She’s either loving it or hating it. I can’t imagine it’s nice having thousands of notifications from strangers who think they are your friend bothering you for 24 hours. People say we are jealous but honesty I can’t think of anything worse. This is not a life I think anyone really wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sad departure - bloody hell, she’s not dead! If I were her I’d be more worried about my fans than my haters and even my trolls. She has one day off Instagram and it’s the social media equivalent of when Princess Diana died.
Goodbye Sophie Rose
May you ever Hinch in our hearts
And it seems to me, you lived your life
Like a swipe up in the wind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Ring Ring ( Telephone )
Jaymeee: Freda it's me get over here Your Dawta is on the Turn AGAIN

Ma Barker : Watcha mean Jaymee ? Listen boy I'm up to me eyes in it. I'm making coleslaw for the Birthday Barbie tomorrow

Jaymeee: She's only gone & Doused herself in Zoflora Again. She's on the floor rocking by the kitchen Drive Through

Freda : Don't Effing worry bout the zoflora she's a garage load a bottle won't make a difference.

Jaymee: She's chatting gibberish she's getting Laaaudda Freda. I dunno what to do

Freda: I'm on me way I tell ya what buy her a few fousand followers keep her sweet .

Jaymee: Thanks Freda all the vest sorry I mean best . Can I go on the Willy hill app I need to de-stress.

Freda : duck off Jaymeee & gerra job or I will set Big Alan on ya .
I’m in tears 😂😂😂😂😂 ‘she’s getting laaaaudaaa’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She commented on SS Rex walking and got a load of “you ok hun” boreoff

on another note, I saw while stalking the Hinch pages that there’s a tattle.life Facebook group?! Is this true. Where do I sign up
Still managing to make it all about herself

Reactions: 5
I wanted to comment that but they’ve turned off commenting? It’s a tad stalkerish now. Some of the comments ‘we need you’ ‘youve Helped me’ it’s some kinda fucked up grown woman fangirling and obsessing like this. Clean ya filthy homes (irony being I bet their homes ARE filthy!!)
Course their homes are filthy they don’t have time to clean them when they are sitting on Facebook all day talking about cleaning their homes, buying tit off eBay and buying cleaning stuff from B&M. Whose got time to clean their house after all that? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s a slow evening here so I’ve been having a nose on its profile. Her grid posts get on average 3,000 comments. Some as low as 2,000. That isn’t an awful lot of comments for someone with “3.4million” followers. Especially when they are all meant to be hanging on her every queef
Hanging on her every queef I’m bleeping done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.