Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is literally just the new and improved hinch isn’t she. With a swipe up and a “hope that helps” hinchola must be seething
It’s got to be absolute shade throwing that on Hinch’s MIA day SS has had the most wholesome, seemingly natural family fun day. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she won’t post anything about it, she will say she just wants to ‘keep it light and fun’ on her page when really people of privilege (yes you zoph!) NEED to say something now. I’m not asking her to watch the horrendous videos of George’s murder, just share a petition! Say what is happening America is totally wrong! LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW YOU AREN'T A RACIST.
Said this before. She has zero to say about anything going on in the world because she’s too afraid of anything making Mrs Hinch the brand look bad. bleeping up, saying the wrong thing, appearing controversial, running the risk of debate or questioning. She didn’t even mention COVID for weeks and weeks. She’s never said hey guys get out there and vote in today’s election. She’s never said anything. Sophie Hinchliffe the woman may care about justice for George, police brutalities, racism but we’ll never hear about it. Mrs Hinch cares about cloffs, #anxiety, a happy shiny sink and a happy shiny world full of fat dogs, cute babies and sycophantic husbands not to mention her rim licking fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was not my intention to make this thread political! Let’s get this thread back on track! What do we think lunch was today? Egg? Pasta? Yogurt? All three combined?

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with this. And someone with such a large following should really be highlighting this bleeping catastrophe that’s happened. We need a black lives matter thread.
We dont NEED anything from a mrs hinch cleaning account... just picking on anything now if I'm honest. Shes never been that type of account so why we expecting it now? ... and just because someone doesnt share on their insta account or Facebook doesnt mean people are racist! I'm actually shocked at that!!!
I don’t think it’s ridiculous at all. More now than ever we all should be helping POC. Maybe saying racist was a bit extreme - but if you aren’t standing with them you are standing against them. Staying silent isn’t the right thing to do in this situation.
The racist bit is what I actually found ridiculous. I havent shared anything regards to on my social media does that make me racist??? Should really watch throwing that word around.

Reactions: 17
It was not my intention to make this thread political! Let’s get this thread back on track! What do we think lunch was today? Egg? Pasta? Yogurt? All three combined?
Pouch no insta to try and show perfect life too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Stacey is literally just the new and improved hinch isn’t she. With a swipe up and a “hope that helps” hinchola must be seething
What with that and showing Rex drinking fruit infused water from a proper drinking cup, rather than liquid syrup from a bloody bottle like hinch does

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread title: I got £40k gifted gifts but Ronnies birthday list ain’t one 24hr insta break and that job’ll be done

• Haha
We dont NEED anything from a mrs hinch cleaning account... just picking on anything now if I'm honest. Shes never been that type of account so why we expecting it now? ... and just because someone doesnt share on their insta account or Facebook doesnt mean people are racist! I'm actually shocked at that!!!

The racist bit is what I actually found ridiculous. I havent shared anything regards to on my social media does that make me racist??? Should really watch throwing that word around.
What are you on about? If you don’t like what I say swipe past. Its a subject I feel strongly on thank very much and I’ve suggested a different thread so the Hinch one doesn’t get hijacked. And I am sorry, but I have NOT suggested she is racist. She is an ignorant twit who is moaning about nothing when there much bigger things going on. Cheers atv.

Reactions: 4
Woody cowboy themed party as his Ronnie sure favourite or whatever so is probably making it that or bbwws themed from DLP
(Buffalo bills Wild West show)

Hit the nail on the head! Tomtitlane you are fast becoming my fav!
I will probably get banned for going off-topic as I'm already on my 3rd warning lol but oh well, it is what it is. Now isn't a time to remain silent on such matters. Remaining silent is part of the problem. If we're in a position to speak up (or use our platform) then we must do so. It also isn't the time for people to be all up in their feelings and get sensitive when the word 'racist' is used. For God's sake, black people are being denied breath! They're literally crying out to be allowed to breathe. I can't. I just can't. 😢

Hinch should be ashamed of herself that she is aware of what is going on and doesn't speak on it. Not even on her personal page. Ever! Not just Hinch either. All these so-called influencers whose followers hang on to their every word. Would it be so hard to share a post or just share the name of the person? In this latest case, George Floyd!

And before anyone thinks or says I'm just an angry black person throwing the race card (I've read that a lot on social media today) I'M WHITE!

*Sits back and awaits a ban* 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
What are you on about? If you don’t like what I say swipe past. Its a subject I feel strongly on thank very much and I’ve suggested a different thread so the Hinch one doesn’t get hijacked Cheers atv.
Thank god for that! ....

She does it better, she wears nice pieces and I don’t disbelieve ppl have actually messaged her asking where it’s from! not £8 see thru tit from
eBay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well never see anything remotely controversial or political on her account because the brands control everything and they won’t let her. I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that she does actually care about the important issues but we’ll never know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Loving her story. Taking some time to clear her mind but still manages a big punt of her activity journal to the sheep. Deep down I think I actually quite admire her utter brass neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank god for that! ....
Defo not. It hits close as my husband is black my children are mixed race and privilege massively exists. Influencers duck me right off as it is, but when their influencing does not concern anything worth influencing then I become rather agitated. Let’s just be tattle bezzies again instead 😻

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.