Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’m beside myself. I’ve not been able to eat or do anything else other than worry about how I will make it though another day without seeing the same cloths be soaked in some fresh water and zoflo overnight to make her kitchen smell fresh! Honestly get the duck off Instagram and try actually spending real time with your kid! I’d have more respect for her if she was a genuine mother baby account where she posts real life tit! Christ I posted a photo the other day of my kid covered in spagbowl and me saying Jesus bleeping Christ why did I think this was a good idea.... genuine memories to look back on. Did I give a duck the highchair is now stained orange, not really no. Did I need to rush to clean the kitchen, no I went and gave my boy a lovely bath, played and read a story! It was over an hour before I remembered the tit hole in the kitchen! 🙄 seriously these accounts where views and posts are more important than actually doing the tit they sit and pipe on about for ages that they claim is needing doIng bug the duck out of me! Go and spend actual real time with the kid or kids you chose to birth! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Said this before. She has zero to say about anything going on in the world because she’s too afraid of anything making Mrs Hinch the brand look bad. bleeping up, saying the wrong thing, appearing controversial, running the risk of debate or questioning. She didn’t even mention COVID for weeks and weeks. She’s never said hey guys get out there and vote in today’s election. She’s never said anything. Sophie Hinchliffe the woman may care about justice for George, police brutalities, racism but we’ll never hear about it. Mrs Hinch cares about cloffs, #anxiety, a happy shiny sink and a happy shiny world full of fat dogs, cute babies and sycophantic husbands not to mention her rim licking fans.
She’s scared of bleeping up because like you say she’s a brand. I don’t think her platform is a personal base. It’s an entity. Ok so P and G don’t post things like ‘ get out there and vote guyzzzz’ they don’t post anything about black ppl being denied breath in the street. She’s the face of the brand and her opinion doesn’t matter, BUT her personal thoughts would, and she would for sure upset certain ppl voting whatever way or being white privileged or whatever. That’s the way I see it, I’m not sure it’s right with the amount of followers she has, but say Stacey hers is undoubtedly a personal account, I’m pretty sure she can’t post certain things incase it brought her employer under disrepute. But she hasn’t got to worry about repercussions to herself as it’s ‘ her opinion’ I don’t know if that makes sense lol .. I know what I mean lol

Reactions: 3
There's a thread in offtopic for the issues surrounding George Floyd. If you have anything to say please say it there. Once the new thread is open any offtopic posts about this will be deleted. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well never see anything remotely controversial or political on her account because the brands control everything and they won’t let her. I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that she does actually care about the important issues but we’ll never know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes probably but the other day she hinted at being set free and said something something along the lines of I’m going to use my grid post for what I want to! So as she’s now free’ we shall see!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Stacey is literally just the new and improved hinch isn’t she. With a swipe up and a “hope that helps” hinchola must be seething
Whatever anyone thinks of her she looks so natural with Rex?
I remember her working in Oh My Cod fish n' chip shop.i don't think there's sides to her.
I'd like to think her friendship with hinch is manufactured

• Heart
Stacey is literally just the new and improved hinch isn’t she. With a swipe up and a “hope that helps” hinchola must be seething
I can’t say I’ve ever watched SS except for dipping in on the odd mention of something particular in these threads - but what is the deal here with these two?

Zoph used to post about their ‘mummy days’ together etc but we don’t exactly hear about her anymore (except for the farce that was the Rex birthday FaceTime where Ronnieblesshim was the one with a cake, candle and hat 🤯), she has changed her story style entirely to that stupid snap your fingers and it’s clean thing (incidentally, when you’ve built your following on being a cleaning account why make it so you skip filming any actual cleaning??), they use the same phrases, font, similar/ same content, everything...

They surely must have agreed to this at some point because if it’s just one copying the other that must be ridiculously irksome for the other??

Anyone have any insight on this?

Also noticed now that whenever I type Ronnie I get ‘Ronnieblesshim’ in the quick suggest line 😂 my iPhone is a tattler at heart!

• Haha
  • Wow
It was not my intention to make this thread political! Let’s get this thread back on track! What do we think lunch was today? Egg? Pasta? Yogurt? All three combined?
Self ego served with a side of woe is me washed down with a glass of self importance - hope that helps guise X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember her working in Oh My Cod fish n' chip shop.i don't think there's sides to her.
I don’t think they have much in common, except the bubba’s. Isn’t joe quite friendly with Lydia from towie? I’m sure I see Lydia post up something about joe being neighbours and mate something I didn’t take a lot of notice for it. I don’t know but I’d wonder if joe would find hinch a bit overbearing, havent we seen her in thingA how she commands the attention. Well I’m sure he may think a lot like a lot of us ‘ what the duck she done to get where she has’ I’d feel like that I reckon if you had been on popular tv programs and thinking someone’s just trying to get ahead climbing over you

Reactions: 5
I drive past it regularly.The name makes me smile everytime

I don’t think they have much in common, except the bubba’s. Isn’t joe quite friendly with Lydia from towie? I’m sure I see Lydia post up something about joe being neighbours and mate something I didn’t take a lot of notice for it. I don’t know but I’d wonder if joe would find hinch a bit overbearing, havent we seen her in thingA how she commands the attention. Well I’m sure he may think a lot like a lot of us ‘ what the duck she done to get where she has’ I’d feel like that I reckon if you had been on popular tv programs and thinking someone’s just trying to get ahead climbing over you
I listened to a podcast a while ago.she was nauseating, vest actually reigned it in from what I can remember

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t say I’ve ever watched SS except for dipping in on the odd mention of something particular in these threads - but what is the deal here with these two?

Zoph used to post about their ‘mummy days’ together etc but we don’t exactly hear about her anymore (except for the farce that was the Rex birthday FaceTime where Ronnieblesshim was the one with a cake, candle and hat 🤯), she has changed her story style entirely to that stupid snap your fingers and it’s clean thing (incidentally, when you’ve built your following on being a cleaning account why make it so you skip filming any actual cleaning??), they use the same phrases, font, similar/ same content, everything...

They surely must have agreed to this at some point because if it’s just one copying the other that must be ridiculously irksome for the other??

Anyone have any insight on this?

Also noticed now that whenever I type Ronnie I get ‘Ronnieblesshim’ in the quick suggest line 😂 my iPhone is a tattler at heart!
It’s tik tok every one does videos like this on there, which they are using for Instagram

She just loves to show off.. only posted so she could show off that she planning a gifted party.
Also it’s defiantly a barn Yard theme, it’s says hay and veg patch on there, it’s probably going to be over the top and expensive (gifted for her) for her average cult member!
Her handwriting is so illegible. I need a professional to read it to me.
She may aswel have just thrown the pen at the paper and left it at that. I would have looked the same.

She probably doesn't know that word and its meaning.
R. I. P George ❤
The video is the most heartbreaking and traumatic thing I've seen. Horrifying and haunting

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just want to say how refreshing it is to be here. I've lurked for a few days now. I was a massive hinch fan but actually she started to duck with my mental health rather than help. I really started to beat myself up that I wasn't doing the things she was. It's so nice to be amongst people that actually aren't all under her spell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She’s scared of bleeping up because like you say she’s a brand. I don’t think her platform is a personal base. It’s an entity. Ok so P and G don’t post things like ‘ get out there and vote guyzzzz’ they don’t post anything about black ppl being denied breath in the street. She’s the face of the brand and her opinion doesn’t matter, BUT her personal thoughts would, and she would for sure upset certain ppl voting whatever way or being white privileged or whatever. That’s the way I see it, I’m not sure it’s right with the amount of followers she has, but say Stacey hers is undoubtedly a personal account, I’m pretty sure she can’t post certain things incase it brought her employer under disrepute. But she hasn’t got to worry about repercussions to herself as it’s ‘ her opinion’ I don’t know if that makes sense lol .. I know what I mean lol
But she can post her little cryptic sad fishing post 🤷🏽‍♀️

I get what your saying and Im not having a go but if she’s has to keep to the brand then she shouldnt be posting all her gretal rants, sticking the v’s up etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate to be the one who asks 😳 but what did vestlife post as a cryptic message? I was on a long day yesterday so missed it 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.