Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gla30

Chatty Member
Another pouch for Ronnie for dinner. No wonder he’s spitting it out 😂 probably wants a bit of burger rather than purée

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Leslie Nope

I have never seen any racism on here?! Actually I have a couple of times and it’s been swiftly called out by EVERYONE. Sexism?!
I wouldn't be here if there was any sort of behaviour like that here. I would report it, and if nothing were done I would leave. It's that simple. I've seen no such behaviour.

AryaStark1

What we have to remember is that she is not the wall flower she likes to make out on her IG account but the lady delivering the sales pitch in the Youtube video that was posted. She didn't make it as a top sales woman in London by being the person she is trying to portray on her account. Just a thought guise X

• Heart

InstaFamous

OooOoO she hasn’t even ANNOUNCED that she’s having a “day away from the gram”
Shit must be going doooowwwnnn 👏👏👏
imagine what’s going on in there right now. Hinch absolutely screaming and wobbling her head about “TROLLZ” to Sleevie Wonder, who’s trying his best to calm his cash cow down enough so he can get at least one ‘swipe up Guyz!’ out of her so he can splash a little cash unnoticed on Willy Hill. Meanwhile RonRon is stuffed behind the sofa prodding everything he can reach without moving, and Henry’s found his way into the fridge to snarf up all the bbq supplies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane25

Finally my question has been answered on whether he drinks from a cup or not! Juice from a bottle.
I bet the common cow pushes him around the garden in his buggy whilst smoking a fag & Rondog Millionaire sat with a baby bottle full of Coca Cola or sweet milky tea 🤣

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Rex is stepping it out so Soph is feeling sour because no way is Ronnie going to be hotfooting it across the kitchen floor in a few weeks time.

• Haha

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
It's ok folks you can all breath easy. Vestlife is on the case and he'll have our girl toughened up and he'll never let her fall. In other words he'll have his cash cow back posting in no time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
God this woman must be fucking EXHAUSTING to live with!
God help if she had real problems! Never known such a self indulgent mardy faced grown woman
She just shows herself up every single day for the very idiot that she is
In the middle of a world wide Crisis and this complete arsehole is showing her real true colours
Gleam ought to sack her
Why on earth they would want to associated with her is beyond me?

• Haha
  • Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Just reading through her fans responses to her Instagram picture transformation bollocks. So cleaning your loo and making stick hearts means you are:
Inspiring also incredibly inspiring
Beautiful And also so so beautiful and naturally beautiful
Amazing also TRULY amazing
Beautiful inside and out (said about 2,000 times)
Honest and true
Someone who just seems to speak to their soul
Just like the girl next door
Relatable and real (🤔)
Down to earth
And has touched so so many lives

WTAF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Bethanypop

I came to Tattle after I had a very unpleasant experience with Hinch. I'd heard from somewhere (can't remember where) that she was releasing her book of lists 🙄, and charging £12 for said book.
Anyway I put it on my Instagram grid post saying I can't believe she's releasing what's essentially an empty note pad and charging £12 for it. Thus was before Hinch had announced it herself. I could see you could preorder it on Amazon. Anyway she personally messaged me with pure vitriol saying how dare I try and tarnish her good name!!! WTF and she had gone to the police because I'd sent her death threats!! I went absolutely ballistic and said to her you're ofc your rocker. I have never ever sent you death threats so show me the proof as I knew it didn't exist blah blah blah.
The next thing she messaged my daughter who's got her own little business on Instagram basically saying in a veiled threat to tell me to back off or she'd ruin my daughters business. At this point I didn't believe this was Hinch as didn't think she'd be so spiteful and said so. She then left me a voice note which I'm glad my daughter heard as once she'd seen we'd listen to she deleted... And yes it was her basically saying 'yes it is me and stop calling me out before things get nasty' believe me her voice is very unlike what we hear on her account.
I then proceeded to tell her to jog on and if she didn't want calling out then to stop trying to fleece your shoppers and wind your neck in. Obviously the police didn't come as that never happened but just makes you wonder what she does to upset people as I'm obviously not the only as I've spoken to a few on Instagram and they've had the same.
I have still got all the screen shots but won't be putting them up as there's no point now 👍
Sure Jan.
Why post this unless you're gonna post screenshots.

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Has this been posted already? Can’t keep up with this thread.
This is where he & her family have failed her in life 'never let her fall' the women has never learnt to be an adult and deal with problems and pick her self up 🙄 runs hides and let's everyone else do the dirty work 'hinch army' anyone !??

• Heart