Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
They are probably raking in more money flogging eBay swipe up crap than he could ever earn in his legit job
Oh aye definitely. I just found it a bit sad. Typical Essex lad with his oi oi attitude. Greased hair. But it does look like he was good at his old job. Now they’re playing couple cards, cooking snot eggs and he’s looking for his dignity in 1 of her fucking death urns
Oh and that sounds personal. A friend has turned on her I think. But I hate these cryptic messages. “Inbox me hun. 2 menee scrubs on ere babez. Just me and da kidzzz from now on”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hokeycokey

This woman who is 30 YEARS OLD, a WIFE and a MOTHER really needs to grow the hell up. She is so self-centered, everything has to be about her. She must be an absolute nightmare to live with. Ugh. She gets right on my nerves!

• Haha

Hoatsandboes

I’ve been reading the mrs hinch thread for over a year now, I’m not a Massive fan of hers, I find her a bit vanilla tbh, I watch her stories until they bore me, then tap on... but I find this thread really annoying. Like there has been people ripping her apart, ripping her house apart, ripping her baby apart, yet then, they say I wouldn’t wish any harm on them, just hate her lies... it’s her f**cking job, just like an actor or a sales person in a shop... I wired in harrods for years and we were told it was ‘performance retail’ there’s always a marker. I honestly don’t think she’s happy about doing it, but ya know, pays the bills. Joking about someone being sectioned just isn’t cool. It really isn’t. Again, I’m not a hincher but really for some reason today, finding the abuse she’s getting from here, very harsh. I’m not that invested in her life to be stuck to my phone refreshing or to comment mean things about her child’s development. Tone is lost over text so please don’t take my time as being a hincher.. I’m not, but fair is fair. X
If you don’t like the threads, why have you been reading them for a year? Just don’t come on the site? NoT a HiNcHeR ....sure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
What's the point you know what I'm not a Sophie Hinchliffe fan & never have been but take away the 3.4 million followers the gleam contract the gretal mask she is a mother of a lil boy. Ronnie & Rex are a month apart we bang on about Hinch making people feel inadequate because they have not got perfect Grey homes 🙄 so why would we want to do the same as her . So what if Ronnie ain't walking. It's better if they walk later anyway paediatric nurse told me that.
Someone got triggered 😯. Clearly you have a child who was a late walker too. If something said in here personally offends you, we can’t eliminate that as there’s always something that everyone can relate to so there would be nothing to talk about eventually 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
It will be a fake meltdown so she can have the day off tomorrow. She will head straight to her local B+M and Home Bargains to do a haul now Stacey has been

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
If your wife, who claims to struggle with her mental health, was clearly having one of her episodes would you go out and leave her alone to stew? No!
I think he is the mastermind behind a lot of this. He is a lot older than her. When they met he was her boss, so she would have looked up to him. She would have been in her early 20’s, and going by how she is now, she probably had the mental age of late teens. Nice to finally see the dog out though, bet he loved it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MoaningMyrtle2019

Haven't read many comments so don't know if this has been suggested... But does anything think she has Bi-Polar? One minute she's excited and very manic then the next low and depressive along with the crazy purchases of rubbish? Something is very amiss with her and for her sanity needs a long break from the gram.

Reactions: 28

Lolzers

Ok I’m literally itching for the goss. Who’s upset her? I pray that someone’s sold a story on her, it seems far too personal to be aimed at us tattle “trolls”

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
OooOoO she hasn’t even ANNOUNCED that she’s having a “day away from the gram”
Shit must be going doooowwwnnn 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow

Terry123

I dont think she will be on today and she wont say that she is having a day off. Her message last night said catch up soon...not see you tomorrow.

She wants the attention, thr whole time shes gone she will have her cult messaging her worried about her telling her shes amazing. And people will be googling her name looking for a headline, which will make her searches go up.

• Haha

Justhereforacreep

I love when she posts something on the aul insta and I come jogging along to this thread to see what everyone reckons she’s babbling on about now

She puts me in mind of them twats on fb that put up a status and people comment asking what’s happened and they reply ‘inboxed you hun xo’
Attention seeking idiots

• Haha

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Exactly my thoughts, leave the poor baby out of comments xx
I stuck up for that baby months ago in a ‘every baby develops at its own speed’ type way and my post was deleted so 🤷‍♀️
I’m just bored to death with seeing him all the time, I don’t care what he eats how he moves or doesn’t move or what side his tufts are parted on it’s boring and most babies and children are boring to other people unless you are related to them even then there is a limit and god help us when he’s potty training 🙈
Looking at her ‘cryptic’ message it seems to me ( just my opinion) that’s she’s been taken for a mug by someone she knows
No doubt she is loving us all being on tenterhooks as to what’s gone down and will milk it for hugs and kisses for as long as possible

• Heart

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Oh ffs. On a hinch group theres a million comments of the looney tunes saying how worried they are, how sad they are she isnt on instagram. Let me just say to those hinch army's who are likely stalking this thread,
Give it a rest, contrary to popular belief she does have a life and doesnt have to share everything shit and fart with you lot. Shes probably off rolling in her money you all willingly spent on her shitty books, like scrooge mcduck.
Now in the immortal words of hinch "IF YA DONT LIKE IT, GET OUT"

• Haha
  • Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She’s been offered a publishing deal for her autobiography (yes, really!!). The throwback pics were a preview and to build interest.

I wonder if one of her immediate family is not on board with it.

• Wow
  • Sick

Good Egg

VIP Member
SS and Mrs Hinch are still following each other.
I think we’ve been mugged off (well they tried too) all publicity is good publicity in their eyes I think. Don’t worry about it babeh, look you’re no.1 on Tattle trending. People will check your account now etc etc...

I actually think they are very cunning/savvy sales people, and it’s worked. I wonder how many sympathy PMs she received? I always felt Jamie is the brains behind this operation. Behind the scenes. There is something odd about him, sneaky. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

All the vest guyzzzzz

bluey

VIP Member
She’s usually on the gram by now letting fatty out in the garden, I think it’s a day off the gram today, perfect day for a BBQ, home Bargains visit and B&M.
wait for the having a day away guyzzzz

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
I don’t think a single one of us has every called Ronnie that. Why do they need to lie?

Also is it bad that that girl posted a ss of one of my comments and now I’m like 💅🏻😂
She must be referring to lardarse 😂 Clearly can't keep up with our many nicknames so I have editable your post for you sophie hinch higgs 👋

Why not come join us, instead of trollin.....you seem kinda obsessed!!

8B8D3999-3485-4F7F-83EE-3AC384E7E4F1_v2-02.jpg

• Haha
Don’t usually post on the hinch thread BUT JESUS CHRIST. She’s had more Botox and fillers then Chloe ferry. Is she actually having a laugh. I haven’t watched mrs hinchs story for a bout 3 months because she winds me up and she came up on my explore page. She’s still a pathological liar then

• Haha
Reactions: 27