Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hinch Facebook groups are comedy gold.... she bought these 12 months ago and expected John Lewis to refund her 🤣
Reminds me of when my brother wore his football boots once and they hurt so he took them back to the shop for a refund full of mud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly couldn't Care less if anyone has plastic surgery, Botox or fillers. Most people are the same so don't that's the headline

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She might have 3 million followers but that post is no different from anyone else seeking attention on social media! Why even say anything?! So someone in your life has been fake as you suspected now you aim a passive aggressive sympathy begging social media post at them and wait for the U OK HUN’s to roll in. You’re no different from Sharon down the road who’s fallen out with her baby daddy for the second time this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe something to do with Henry's groomer? Clutching st straws. Buzzing for tomorrow tbh 🤣🤣
I thought this!! On the last thread didn't someone say the groomers deleted their comment but then started following them on insta? Very weird, has anything further come of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg guyyzzz I am feeling so emotional right now by seeing a post on Instagram that said me and my trolly friends are mean. I’m just going to lie on my sofa, stare at the dust on the cabinets and search for a Passive aggressive quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this not the bbq in the background that she claims she doesn't even own?? Because she did say the George foreskin "lives" in the garage. (that fucks me off when she says inanimate objects live in places 😡😡)
100% hiding people on the other side of that table. Who sits like that. Should you sit either side of the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did everyone know that castle greyskull actually had a meaning or am I late to that one? 🤢 is it relevant cause of Gretal?

I need to rant !! This woman is having a melt down possibly because people have said she’s had surgery or that her dog is fat??? I’ve had to listen to the mother of a 21 year old who hung himself sob down the phone because people were making Instagram accounts in his name saying he was alive still and the profile picture was a picture of her son with a noose round his neck !! That’s trolling at the highest level I can still hear her sobs now !! And in reality we probably will never find out who did this to this grieving mother and Hinch is worried that someone said her dog was fat !!! Fucks sake I’m done. Rant over 😊

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Seen all the mad hinchers on scrub daddy insta complaining because their gray scrub daddy has fallen apart already 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.