Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s really a cousin or RoboSoph herself?
so called cousin was messaging me last night cause I called henry fat fcker on the grooming page army went up in arms it was hilarious it deffo was pot noodle on fake account messaging me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can help you here - this is 'poor little Sophie' who bumbles about the place, pretending to be silly old Soph!
Yeah, right! I don't know when she last updated her profile but she is VERY slim in her profile picture - wearing either shorts or a very short skirt - so after she's lost weight. Or before.
Someone mentioned her working in Childcare but I think they're confused, she wasn't working with children as you'll see from the second job listed here.
(Hope it's OK to post this here)

• Sophie Barker
  • Business Consultant Team Manager at Totaljobs Group
Experience
  • Company NameTotaljobs Group
    Total Duration7 yrs 9 mos
    • TitleBusiness Consultant Team Manager
      Dates EmployedJun 2014 – Present
      Employment Duration6 yrs
    • TitleOnline Account Manager
      Dates EmployedSep 2012 – Jun 2014
      Employment Duration1 yr 10 mos

Responsibilities;
      - Need finding and providing online recruitment solutions to recruitment consultancies aswell as direct employers
      - Proactively lead sourcing and developing new business
      - Account management, building and maintaining relationships with client base to ensure high customer retention, up selling and repeat business
      - Presenting proposals via email, telephone and face to face presentations
      - Negotiating/ objection handling
      - Pipeline Management
      - Administration
      - Meeting and exceeding monthly revenue targets

There are thousands of job sites in the UK, but none have attracted a larger or more diverse audience than totaljobs.com over recent years.
      Here are a few facts:
      -Hitwise awarded totaljobs.com the Number 1 most visited commercial recruitment website for the past 3 years running
      -On average totaljobs.com has had more share of visits from online jobseekers than Monster, Reed.co.uk and Jobsite over the last 3 years (Hitwise)
      -Totaljobs.com provides the most efficient and effective recruitment solution in the UK.
      -Totaljobs.com has more loyal jobseekers compared to any other UK competitor. When looking at all the jobseekers who visit TotalJobs, and competitors in one month, more jobseekers ONLY visit totaljobs.com compared to competitors
      -A happy audience -- 85% of our jobseekers -- leave our site happy, and a whopping 75% would recommend us to a friend.
      -Totaljobs.com is the only UK recruitment website that commits to publishing monthly traffic and response ABCe audits.
      -A dedicated regional sales team, with 7 offices across the UK, is ready to give you expert advice no matter where you're located.see less

• Learner & Employer Engagement Manager
    Company Name
    Lota Training
    Dates EmployedApr 2010 – Sep 2012
    Employment Duration2 yrs 6 mos

Responsibilities;
    - Managing telesales team to ensure all monthly revenue targets are reached
    - Business managing child care assessors to ensure timely completions / progressions
    - Conducting 1:1's / appraisals with all team members
    - Producing weekly reports listing all potential OOF, progressions and completions
    - Arranging IV and EV visits for child care sector
    - Monitoring monthly ILP's and learning evidence
    - Tracking and securing timely completions and progressions
    - Inputting to and reporting from PICS on a daily basis
    - Collating EDRS numbers for all learners
    - Arranging and attending all course standardisation meetings
    - Interviewing and screening learners for course eligibility
    - Planning and conducting A2A, APP, AAP, E2E learning programme
    - Arranging and booking learner sign up dates
    - Building and maintaining client base
    - Weekly employer visits
    - Posting all live apprenticeship vacancies via NAS
    - Securing and arranging ECC funding for individual learners
    - Monitoring 16-18, 19-24 and 25+ funding
    - Producing monthly occupancy reports for all assessors across a variety of sectors…see more

• Sales Account Manager
    Company Name
    Global Communications Solutions LtdDates EmployedFeb 2008 – Apr 2010
    Employment Duration2 yrs 3 mos

• Sales Account Executive
    Company Name
    118 Trades - Ifinda Business
    Dates EmployedJan 2007 – Feb 2008
    Employment Duration1 yr 2 mos
Lota Trainng failed their ofsted a month before she left. It was inadequate and the report is really damning. This is obviously not down to zoph personally, it was just an interesting read as I work for social care!

The management team were slated #sozsoph

The directors and managers at LOTA have not managed the learning
programmes well. They have little knowledge of providing apprenticeships and
they have not prepared accordingly for the quick growth in the number of
learners. Staff have received little direction and support. LOTA has not trained
staff appropriately to recognise safeguarding issues.

Leadership and management are inadequate

So I wonder if she was "let go"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Day off Instagram tomorrow maybe?
But will she ask her shoppers’, I mean followers’ permission or just do it? Why do influencers feel they have to post 7 days a week and then if they don’t and have a day off they either ask or post ‘just to let you know’ they are having a day off.

Reactions: 9
Was he good at his job though or has Zoph payed hinchers to write these appraisals on his LinkedIn account.
My husband and his old work mates all write recommendations for each other. Especially if one has an interview coming up. Could be baloney.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This will be this weeks excuse for her not to be on insta tomorrow because it’s Thursday tomorrow...👏🏻
she’s been making excuses the past few weeks not to be on because she knows she can’t post videos of her and her gormless sidekick clapping since they had their illicit bbq. Wonder what she’ll come up with next week lol

Reactions: 14
I am the same, I actually have no tolerance for him. I skip anything with his face in it as I am just so sick of him.
Same here 😂😂😂just pisses me off looking at the same old tit of him, its boring as duck . Shes supposed to be a ‘cleaning account’ not a family and baby weaning account, bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s a neighbour who has sold their story to the paparazzi, or could it be the fatsomes groomers? Did something happen when she took fatsomes to the groomers and the paps got wind of it? Has she broken lockdown rules?
Fatsomes probably got his dog dick out again and the poor groomer has been traumatised

He'll be on page 3 tomorrow in all his dicky glory, soph's just 'confused, disappointed and slightly hurt' she didn't get to charge his appearance fee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But will she ask her shoppers’, I mean followers’ permission or just do it? Why do influencers feel they have to post 7 days a week and then if they don’t and have a day off they either ask or post ‘just to let you know’ they are having a day off.
I’ve said it before if she doesn’t post everyday or say she’s having a rest they genuinely think something terrible has happened to her it’s bloody ridiculous. Before I found Tattle (🙏) and vaguely knew about her there was some hoo har on her thread because she hadn’t posted for two days they literally had her dead and buried

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lota Trainng failed their ofsted a month before she left. It was inadequate and the report is really damning. This is obviously not down to zoph personally, it was just an interesting read as I work for social care!

The management team were slated #sozsoph

The directors and managers at LOTA have not managed the learning
programmes well. They have little knowledge of providing apprenticeships and
they have not prepared accordingly for the quick growth in the number of
learners. Staff have received little direction and support. LOTA has not trained
staff appropriately to recognise safeguarding issues.

Leadership and management are inadequate

So I wonder if she was "let go"
Makes me laugh her timeline. Shen would have started age 17 and then become a manger just a year or so later??? No wonder they were tit if that’s the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She no longer follows Mario according to my insta! 🤔👀
Just checked, yup, she’s not following him but was she definitely following him before? I don’t know anything about him or their friendship. I only heard of him when people were talking in here about him and the dyson hairdryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How odd I just posted it and now it's gone and the link now goes to a log in page! But I still hadn't closed the page yet so still had the messages.
Screenshots follow:
He probably bought these recommendations/comments on linkedin from the same bot she buys her followers from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.