Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been reading here !! She’s slightly upset about the plastic surgery comments on here !!
I don't think she has had plastic surgery

The eyebrows are microbladed yes
Bit of BOTOX yes
Lip fillers Hmm maybe

Even if she has so what there are loads of benefit babes with fillers Russian lashes , Botox, sun bed sessions , nails , hair extensions. I've no doubt she will reveal who has upset her. I know she puts in for a lot of it because of her actions but I gotta give her props the amount of stuff that gets said about her she is constantly criticised hourly 😳😂. Her looks ,her hair ,her accent ,her hands ,her feet,her man , her chunky dog ,her mum 😳😳😂😂. If that was me I'd be running my gums no fucks given contract or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God this woman must be bleeping EXHAUSTING to live with!
God help if she had real problems! Never known such a self indulgent mardy faced grown woman
She just shows herself up every single day for the very idiot that she is
In the middle of a world wide Crisis and this complete hole is showing her real true colours
Gleam ought to sack her
Why on earth they would want to associated with her is beyond me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought this!! On the last thread didn't someone say the groomers deleted their comment but then started following them on insta? Very weird, has anything further come of that?
I could be way off but also when people were saying Henry's cut is tit there was a new poster who was really angry over the whole grooming thing- I thought at the time I wonder if that's the groomer.

Like I said. Probably way off. But not impossible.

Reactions: 7
Im gettimg confused myself here. Im just watching that mcmillionair$ on sky wow.....

I defo think it is someone personal due to her saying listening to her gut

This is the first time I've seen a negative number on here. Either theyre trying to make it less obvious she's buying her followers or they forgot today and this is what her numbers are actually like.
Oh dear Soph you forgot to buy some. Well done to those 67 people you have finally seen the light. I dare say thats why she's having a meltdown as shes losing people. Soph cant stand it when people dislike her, fear not, Jamie will get his credit card out and buy his wife some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t get why the dog had an “it’s my birthday” bandana on for the groomers unless she claimed it was his birthday to get a free cut. Is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still don’t get why the dog had an “it’s my birthday” bandana on for the groomers unless she claimed it was his birthday to get a free cut. Is that a thing?
If it is I'll have to try that for myself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just reading through her fans responses to her Instagram picture transformation bollocks. So cleaning your loo and making stick hearts means you are:
Inspiring also incredibly inspiring
Beautiful And also so so beautiful and naturally beautiful
Amazing also TRULY amazing
Beautiful inside and out (said about 2,000 times)
Honest and true
Someone who just seems to speak to their soul
Just like the girl next door
Relatable and real (🤔)
Down to earth
And has touched so so many lives

WTAF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder if it’s a neighbour who has sold their story to the paparazzi, or could it be the fatsomes groomers? Did something happen when she took fatsomes to the groomers and the paps got wind of it? Has she broken lockdown rules?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just reading through her fans responses to her Instagram picture transformation bollocks. So cleaning your loo and making stick hearts means you are:
Inspiring also incredibly inspiring
Beautiful And also so so beautiful and naturally beautiful
Amazing also TRULY amazing
Beautiful inside and out (said about 2,000 times)
Honest and true
Someone who just seems to speak to their soul
Just like the girl next door
Relatable and real (🤔)
Down to earth
And has touched so so many lives

WTAF
Saint Hinch of the cliffs get her an MBE for services to bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She hasn't had plastic surgery but she's definately had lip fillers and an eyebrow lift using botox or threads. Really gets on my nerves when people clearly have work done and don't admit to it. It's not fair for the young girls following her.
It's quite possible she hasn't had surgery on her face (not counting the lip filler, botox injections around her eyes and forehead) but she definitely has breast implants. She's a page three girl through and through.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why
Someone needs to comment on SS video of Rex walking saying "awww how amazing!! Just need @mrshinch Ronnie to be walking now and then they can run riot together 😍" or words to that effect to really rub salt in the wound
What's the point you know what I'm not a Sophie Hinchliffe fan & never have been but take away the 3.4 million followers the gleam contract the gretal mask she is a mother of a lil boy. Ronnie & Rex are a month apart we bang on about Hinch making people feel inadequate because they have not got perfect Grey homes 🙄 so why would we want to do the same as her . So what if Ronnie ain't walking. It's better if they walk later anyway paediatric nurse told me that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Are groomers essential services?
Are groomers open?
Hairdressers are not open and I guess you’d need two people to keep the fat mut steady? Are vets open?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.