Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s really a cousin or RoboSoph herself?
I think either her or vestlife for sure

Like someone else has suggested, I think it’s about that frenemie who came on here a few days ago to talk about her smoking and how one of her insta stories during lockdown showed her going down a path that leads to her Mum's house. I know someone said that was days ago and she reads here everyday, but do we know that? I’m on tattle a lot but I tend to go through phases of reading here then phases of not. She probably doesn’t read every day and only comes on when she can’t fight the urge to have a peak.
I agree but if she smokes so what!?

Reactions: 4
It's the gut feeling part of her story that makes me think it's personal and not related to here

Reactions: 10
I’m confused as to why people are referring to the person behind those messages ‘the cousin’. Did this person say they were Sophie’s cousin? Because I can’t see anything in the screenshots to indicate they are saying they’re her cousin.

The person said a lot more but regarding the smoking thing, I think the controversy is that she might have smoked during pregnancy. There were those pictures that were released of Stacey heavily pregnant puffing on a few cigarettes so I wouldn’t put it past Sophie either.

Reactions: 2
So much drama 😂 she's probably reading on here now "jaymeeee it's working, I'm getting the attention I want" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The person said that she was smoking while pregnant with Ronnie and she has post natal depression. They also said that her mum and dad are always round there (during lockdown) and they have had family bbq’s etc. There was more but I can’t remember

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Bet you a snickers it’s a neighbour selling a story about her having family over during lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regarding the social services comment.

These screenshots are pretty confusing, once again half the info left out 🙄

Can whoever originally posted all these please clear things up for us?
Sorry i was only sent the ones i posted, im not sure but there was a person on here earlier who the cousin messaged saying she was her cousin.....i cant remember who?

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness, I spend one day out in the garden and on a nice long walk enjoying the very rare Scottish sun and I miss all the drama. Ohhh who’s been fake to poor Soph?!

Seriously need some rain so I can keep up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally my question has been answered on whether he drinks from a cup or not! Juice from a bottle.
I bet the common cow pushes him around the garden in his buggy whilst smoking a fag & Rondog Millionaire sat with a baby bottle full of Coca Cola or sweet milky tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Regarding the social services comment.

These screenshots are pretty confusing, once again half the info left out 🙄

Can whoever originally posted all these please clear things up for us?
I love you for this 😂 thought I was cracking up with the heat and seeing things

Reactions: 12
This is the first time I've seen a negative number on here. Either theyre trying to make it less obvious she's buying her followers or they forgot today and this is what her numbers are actually like.
I wonder which post she deleted on Wednesday and why 🤔. She must have deleted one today because it’s down to 261 posts on her profile but it was 262 yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.